Shutters & Blinds

Rita in Ottawa
Rita in Ottawa

Blinds Installation

Wow, amazing service!

Joe came to my home, showed me samples and helped me pick the best zebra blinds for my bedroom. I was given a very fair quote and within two weeks my blinds were installed.
Joe cleaned up after himself and left my bedroom very clean.
I will definitely be using this company in the future and also referring to friends and family.
Thank you for the hassle free service.
Rita P
Oakville, Ont

0 reviews Amherstview, ON

Binder Installation

Pious was extremely professional and timely. Price was great and installation occurred exactly 2 weeks after order as Pious stated. I'd definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Product /service

If you are looking to install new blinds ,look no further .Excellent service, good quality products ,highly recommended.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Blinds

Great service and prices! Blinds for the entire house were ordered and installed under 2 weeks with no hassle. Highly recommend.

Thanks for your wonderful review. Your valuable recommendations are indeed our strength to grow.

Private User reviews Amherstview, ON

Great service at a great price

We bought a new home and were looking for blinds that not only suit our new home but are also according to the lastest trends. We wanted something less bulky yet providing privacy and also blackout. My blinds Forever gave us very competitive prices and a good product. They even compensated us for a few delays. Overall very satisfied with their service.

Thank you for trusting us on your new home and its great that you liked our services and products. Its was great working at your place, you had a excellent imagination about how your New home should look like and was good at presenting your ideas to us, in return My Blinds Forever was able to keep its standard and style accordingly. Thank you for the great opportunity.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Zebra blinds

Great product options at a great price ! I'm very happy with the material and quality. Best part is the great service offered by Pious and Alan.

We are grateful for you valuable review and glad that you are really happy with our service and products. My blinds forever promises the best quality material which are classic with very compatible models and best price.

Jasmine A. in Kemptville
Jasmine A. in Kemptville
1 review Rideau Ferry, ON

Great window coverings

Fabulous blinds. Great customer service. We’ve received many compliments since installing these blinds throughout our home. Pious provided phenomenal customer service, ensuring we were 100% happy with the product. We have recommended his services to many friends and family.

Its a great delight to see this excellent review Jasmine, this will definitely be a great reference for our future customers . Thank you for keeping your trust on us to dress up the windows in your lovely home. It was great working at your place and customizing your ideas. You are a wonderful customer to My Blinds Forever.

Blind installation

Great service from start to finish! Lots of options and colours to choose from. Blinds run on a motor which is perfect for those lazy couch days! During the installation, close attention was spent on ensuring the blinds were properly closing and the length was just right. I have recommended them to numerous of friends!

Really glad to hear these words and thanks a lot. My Blinds Forever stands for our customer satisfaction and contentment. We are grateful that you recommended us to your friends and we assure to serve magnificent work.

Zebras Blinds

Very satisfied with the service, fast efficient and easy to use. Looks great in every room .

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.
Will keep our great work always

More about My Blinds Forever

From top to bottom our organization aims to provide our customers with a personalized service that avoids the need to scroll through thousands of blind options – at My Blinds Forever we take care of all of that for you.

With our simple consultation process, we are able to narrow down our wide selection of window coverings to a few options that provide our customers with an easy choice on blinds that perfectly match what they’re looking for.