Plumingo

Plumbing
Kitchener ON N2A 0A2

Reviews for Plumingo

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

pipe burst above water tank

They came same day in the morning. In and out in under 40 minutes. Replaced copper pipe fitting with pinhole leak and soldered it up. Nice and friendly. Would use these guys again.

Gaurav
Gaurav

Toilet replacement

Stephen was prompt, quick and efficient, and very personable as well!

He replied quickly with his phone number, was able to accommodate our short timelines, and called to remind us before coming over for repairs.

The toilet replacement was done quite smoothly and the cost included the disposal of the older toilet.

We liked his service a lot. Recommended!

Thanks for choosing Plumingo for your plumbing repairs and we sincerely appreciate your wonderful feedback!

Nagendra
Nagendra
1 review Kitchener, ON

Plumingo did a great job in moving the sink plumbing quickly

Plumingo did a great job in moving the sink plumbing quickly,
Very professional. And they left the place clean as before!
Even while doing the work, everyting was a cleand and standard prcedures were followed.

Thank you for the great review! We do our best to make sure everything is kept neat and cleaned up afterwards!

Randy in Burlington
Randy in Burlington
1 review Kitchener, ON

Amazing Service

We had a number of items installed over a 1month span.
They were absolutely amazing!! They were on time, had clean workspace, professional and did a great job.
I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Thank you for the great review! Glad you thought our services were 10 stars!!!

Derek
Derek
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Flushed away my worries!!!

Stephen was great. Showed up on time and did a great job. Two brand new toilets installed quick and easy. He even took the time to walk me through how the water softner I have works and how to maintain it as it is new to me since I just moved to the KW area. I would recommend Plumbingo!!! Stephen will be quoting me on my new vanity. Thanks again for a job well done!

Thanks Derek for the great review!. Happy to hear our services were worth 10 stars.

More about Plumingo

Need reliable plumbing? Get same day service! Give us a call at 519-279-8380! Whether you're a homeowner, property manager, home builder or small business owner, we can help you with your plumbing and water treatment needs.

Serving Waterloo, Kitchener​​​​, Cambridge & Surrounding Communities