Simplicity Drywall & Taping

Instagram
Simplicity Drywall & Taping

Reviews for Simplicity Drywall & Taping

Plaster Ceiling Repair

We hired Shamrie to flatten out and repair our old outdated plaster ceiling. He was very professional and completed the work on time. Our ceiling looks amazing and we couldnt be happier. His work is impeccable as well as his attention to detail. We highly recommend him and are already planning to use him for a future project.

Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review. It's appreciated, and thank you for entrusting Simplicity Drywall and taping to take care of your project. Your satisfaction is very meaningful to us. I am looking forward to future collaborations.

J.vV
J.vV

Taping ceiling

Shamrie was fantastic. He did an amazing job. He is a hard worker and takes pride in his job. Very pleased with the result.

Minesh in Bolton
Minesh in Bolton

Dry wall and Tapping work

Excellent work
Completed on time with good finishing
The guy is very intelligent and keep the house very clean.
Pl

Reichert Contracting Inc
Reichert Contracting Inc

Main floor renovation

I'm in the middle of a main floor renovation and realizing my my new taper is not as proficient as I thought. Another contractor referred me to Simplicity Drywall and Taping who came to have a look and immediately made plans to rectify situation. They worked around my schedule and saved the job. I'm happy, they made my customer happy, and they kept me on schedule. The crew had an amazing attitude, cheerful and respectful. The price was more than fair and I look forward to using them for all my future projects.
I'm so thankful to have found quality workers with integrity.

Thank you Reichert contracting for your review. We are please to hear that you and your customer are satisfied with our service, we do our best to ensure that! looking forward to doing future business with you.

Memis from Mississauga
Memis from Mississauga

Total Ceiling Repair in Master Bedroom

Shamrie did an excellent job repairing the master bedroom ceiling from a roof leak my son had. We hired someone else and they did a terrible job because they only did were the leak was and could not match the rest.
Shamrie came in and did it properly, and did the whole ceiling in a matter of days.
Excellent work Chamrie you are a pro, I will definitely use you again and refer you to others . 10/10. in my books.

Thank you for your kind review, we're happy to know that you're satisfied with our service! looking forward to doing business with you again!

Shak
Shak

Drywall taping and mudding

Drywall taping and mudding services above and beyond reasonable expectation.

Caring individuals with high quality work who will make sure your wall/ceiling is smooth and clean. This is a rare combination and some of us learn the hard way.

My drywaller left unfinished work, uneven surfaces, and even missing materials on a long strip around kitchen crown moulding. This gentleman went out of his way to fill those holes. Forever grateful!

Thank you Shak for the kind review. We're glad we were able to help you problem solve and get you the desired result for your kitchen. We care about our customer's satisfaction!

Home renovation

We had an extremely good experience with Simplicity and Drywall Taping. They were reliable, very friendly and professional and the results were top notch. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you for your review, we're glad you were satisfied with our service!

Georgia in Toronto
Georgia in Toronto

Premium quality work

Shamry is a dual team that does quality work for a fair price. I love that they show up on time and simply get to work and stay committed until they meet your expectation.
Presents professionally and delivers premium quality work.
I highly recommend this team for drywall taping!

Jolly
Jolly

Amazing work Tape, Mud & Sanding

He did the amazing job. Its very efficient and clean job. Definitely I recommend him and we will rehire for future job

Thank you Jolly, it was really great meeting you and chatting. Looking forward to working with you again!

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Flat Cieling

Simplicity was professional from start to finish, they did a great job. Highly Recommend them.

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure meeting and talking with you!

More about Simplicity Drywall & Taping

ABOUT US
Simplicity drywall & taping was established in 2019. It was birthed out of our strong passion to deliver the simplest but best quality service within the renovation industry.

I have many years of experience in existing homes (during remodelling) as well as new construction projects within the union. I am insured and bonded.

We aim to help bring your vision to life by providing you with our unique style and a keen eye for detail. We look forward to collaborating with you on your future projects!