King Renovate

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for King Renovate

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Complete home renovation

We have been so impressed with quality,creativity and excellence of King renovate team, having hired Arash for several job over the years, has great advice from years of experience, I am pleased with the excellent craftsmanship and attention to details,I highly recommend King renovate for any remodeling service.

Dear Amir,
Thank you very so much for your warm feedback. I am happy you are satisfied with your renovations project. I wish you the very best and hope to see you soon on the new project.
I wish you the very best from all of us from King Renovate Inc.

Sunita in Newmarket
Sunita in Newmarket
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Back Interlock Patio & Front/Side Garden Retaining Walls

King Renovate impressed me from the start with their professionalism, excellent communication, and fair and competitive pricing.
Arash was patient and knowledgeable and listened to my vision and provided excellent advice to perfect it. He was easy to work with and obviously takes a lot of pride in his work.
The workmanship is exemplary, and I couldn't be more pleased. My place looks a million times better.
I would definitely use this company again for my next project and highly recommend them.

Thank you a lot for your wonderful review! Sunita, I am glad that you are satisfied,
It was a pleasure to work with you.
We wish you all the very best and hope you enjoy your backyard and front yard for years to come...
We hope to work with you again on future projects.

Renny
Renny

Front step and backyard patio interlock repack, tighten, level and powerwash

My front steps and backyard patio interlock where in need of dire repair as the bricks had all come loose and started separating. I was looking for someone to simply repack my interlock and to reuse the existing bricks. Arash responded quick to the request for quote and had quoted a very competitive price for the job (I had also received additional quotes from others). As agreed, Arash showed up on the day and time and began work. Arash worked efficiently and completed the job in 3 days. This also included a power wash for the back yard patio, resanding/packing, repairing a number of areas where the bricks had sunk, re-cutting bricks as required to ensure an exquisite finish and relaying a preventative plant growth tarp. Arash was polite and explained everything he was doing. After the second day there was a stone loose and he was all to eager to address it to my satisfaction to ensure my positive customer experience. The attached pictures shows the before and after for both the front steps and backyard patio. I would unreservedly recommend Arash's services for this type of interlock work.

Thank you, Renny, for taking the time and giving us such an excellent and detailed review! We are glad that you are satisfied with the work we've done...
We will be glad to do another project for you!

gimem.biyapo
gimem.biyapo

Backyard steps

Arash did a magnificent job! He went above and beyond to deliver the best quality job possible at my budget. He has a great attitude and he is very professional. I will always recommend him.

Hi Faith
Thank you for writing this excellent review for our company and for your help and hospitality.
We wish you and yours all the very best and hope you enjoy your backyard for years to come.
Happy to work for you in the future.

J in Toronto
J in Toronto
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Interlock Repairs

Arash came over and gave us a very reasonable estimate for the repair, and was able to come earlier than planned, he was very professional, and kind, we are very satisfied with the job. We will use his services again in the spring, to resurface our driveway.

I’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this Great review, We’re a small local business here at Kingrenovate and every bit of feedback like this does so much to help us out!,
Thanks for your kind words about me, We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Thanks again!

Www.kingrenovate.com
Info@kingrenovate.com

Interlock and step

Highly experienced team. Some renovation jobs include installing interlock and re-leveling the existing driveway interlocks, and redoing the steps stones done by King renovate. We highly recommend Kingrenovate for any renovation services.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate that and are glad we met your expectations. Thanks for working with us from the whole Team at Kingrenovate

Zynpak2
Zynpak2
0 reviews Aurora, ON

WALKWAY / DRIVEWAY

Arash did a great job repairing our walkway & garage. His attention to detail is very good. He will be doing a deck & fixing our retaining wall in the future.

Thank you a lot for your review! I am glad that you are satisfied,
It was a pleasure to work with you and I hope to work with you again on future projects.

www.kingrenovate.com
info@kingrenovate.com

Homeowner in Aurora
Homeowner in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Front Steps Repair

Arash was very professional and did the job in less time than anticipated!
The repair work completed was very good quality and the price was fair. I would definitely recommend kingrenovate!

Thank you a lot for your review! It really means a lot to us to know our customers are satisfied. We always strive to do the best possible job we can. We are glad that you are satisfied, It was a pleasure to work with you.
I hope to work with you again on future projects.
Kingrenovate.

Interlock

I had a very positive experience with King Renovate. The project was completed as promised, and everything turned out as we had hoped for. I would recommend King Renovate for anyone looking for exceptional interlock services.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, Great to hear from our customers past and present. I look forward to working with you again and bringing you into our Return Customer Community!
Many Thanks,
Website: kingrenovate.co

Northern Construction in Brampton
Northern Construction in Brampton

Backyard

Kingrenovate did our backyard project. Arash and his team were terrific to work with! The crew was hard-working and lovely people to deal with. Our backyard project was completed on time and was exactly what we wanted. They understood our vision and brought it to life. We are so happy with Kingrenovate and the hard work they put into our backyard; we are already planning our next project and will only go with them!

Thank you for taking the time and posting this kind review. I hope you and your family enjoy your backyard for years to come.
Waiting to work with you on your next project.
Regards, Arash

More about King Renovate

We proudly serve Newmarket, Aurora, Richmondhill, Markham, King city, and surrounding areas.
Complete home renovation Including; kitchen remodeling, bathroom renovation, basement finishing, and home additions.
Outdoor Services;
Landscaping and Hardscaping.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Reasonable Price.
We have over 15 years of experience in construction, Hardscaping, and Interior Renovations.
Contact us today to arrange an in-home consultation or get a free estimate. (416-731-4525)

General Contractors
Complete home renovation, Landscaping and hardscaping, bathroom remodelling, kitchen remodelling, basement finish, full home renovation, Interlocking, paver restoration, Outdoor kitchen, Stamp concrete, Jewelstone, concrete countertop, concrete furniture, Pool Deck, Concrete Resurfacing, Concrete Coating, parging, Garage floor Concrete, Walkway Concrete, Concrete countertop, Interlock Re-leveling, Concrete Driveway Repair, Jewel stone, Garage Floor Coating, Concrete Steps Resurfacing.
Complete outdoor/Indoor Renovation, Hardscaping and landscaping, Complete home renovation, bathroom remodelling, kitchen remodelling, basement finish, full home renovation, Interlocking, Concrete work, Concrete Slab, walkway and Driveway, Jewelstone. Concrete countertops, Concrete Repair & Resurfacing, Interlock Restoration and Re-levelling, Garage floor Crack filling and Resurfacing, Garage Floor Coating, Asphalt Sealing And Repair, Interlock Sealing, Interlock Power Washing, Epoxy Coating, Outdoor kitchen, Outdoor fireplace, Firepit, Custom made Gazebo.
We only use top-of-the-line products from local manufacturers. We work with our suppliers to get the best rates and service so that we can pass it along to you. We will use any product you like, but we have great relationships with the following suppliers: Unilock, Permacon, Durock, Quickrete, Newcrete, Rust-Oleum, Unilock, Techo-Bloc, Permacon, Belgard, Oaks, Banas Stone, Brampton Brick, Best Way Stone and more
All Style; Modern, Minimalist, and Traditional
Complete home renovation, Outdoor living, Interlock paving, Natural stone, landscape design, Stamp Concrete. Jewel Stone, Custom outdoor kitchen, concrete countertop and much more...
2018
Cheque, E-Transfer, cash
PMP
Member of EIT
Civil Engineer
No job is too small or big
PROJECT RATE
1000-1000000
Yes, kindly ask for details