Builders

Bernice Richmond  from Toronto
Bernice Richmond from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Custom home built

I would like to take the time to recognize and sincerely thank Amir Firooz of Quasar Trend Inc. for his extreme professionalism and diligence from our first consultation through to the completion of the build of our luxury dream home. My husband and I were blown away by Amir's impeccable eye for design, detail and perfection. Amir and his team delivered exceptional service, there was never one phone call that was not answered or returned right away. Having our home built is the biggest financial investment that my husband and I will ever make, but Amir made it easy for us to put trust in him, as his work and dedication speaks for itself, and we are so grateful for the peace of mind that he provided for us throughout the entire process. Every time my husband and I stopped by to check on the progress, Amir was there, supervising and providing valuable direction to his team. I have been told many times that I can be an extremely critical person, so I do not give credit where credit is not deserved however, Amir deserves every ounce of credit and more for his leadership on this project. I 110% recommend him to anyone looking to build a new home or renovate their current home. Thank you again Amir. Sincerely, Bernice and George Richmond

Berniand George, I am really speechless. Your very kind words gives so much energy to myself and guys involved; and I'm glad we could deliver what we promised. Thank you a thousand times for business opportunity.

Nahid Alikhani from Markham
Nahid Alikhani from Markham

Home construction

We recently used Quasar trend to build our dream home and have been delighted with the both the process and the results. I have worked with a number of other contractors and builders and know when I'm working with someone who knows their business and takes genuine pride in the quality of the work they're doing- and that certainly describes Quasar Trend. We were absolutely delighted that building our home was on schedule and within our budget. I will definitely be calling Quasar Inc for renovation or major construction needs we may have in future.

Thank you on behalf of Quasar team. I'm delighted to have received such a beautiful review. It was pleasure working for you.

Parisa from Toronto
Parisa from Toronto

major renovation

Assisted Review

My family and I had decided to extend the size of our house to accommodate our increasing needs of a growing family. Quasar manager Amir was introduced to us by a friend who highly recommended him to us. In return we would like to recommend him to any family who are looking for a responsible, creative and knowledgable builder. Services were provided to us on time, and free of hassle. We are enjoying our home since.

Dear Parisa, thank you for your kind review and I'm glad to hear you and your nice family are enjoying your home.

Koorosh N.
Koorosh N.

Addition/Renovation

Assisted Review

I had an old two story house I decided to make it a better place to live for my family back in 2013. I am an architect and I designed the blueprints to suit my family needs; my only concern was to find a qualified builder I could trust, which I eventually found. Quasar Trend company provided me with a responsible and on time service and the quality of workmanship was nothing but excellent.

We are very glad to have clients like yourself. Thank you very much for your kind review.

Parvin from Toronto
Parvin from Toronto

Building New Home

Quasar Trend Inc. - No Longer In Business
Toronto
M2K 3C7

We bought our house a few month ago. We, with the help of our agent, searched the market to find a nice home and we visited many new built houses, out of all, we very much liked this one so we put forward our offer. We have been enjoying our new home since, and Amir has been always helpful if we needed some assistance with the home features. I strongly recommend him for any family whom wishes to build themselves a quality house and are looking for a responsible and meticulous builder.

I appreciate your kind words and I hope you enjoy your home for long years.

H Cohn from Toronto
H Cohn from Toronto

Purchase of a newly built home

Our family of 4 has recently purchased a new home from this builder.
Moving itself can be quite stressful so it is important to connect with the right realtor and especially the right Builder when purchasing a newly built home.
Our experience thus far has only been a positive one. The house is beautiful and extremely well designed and constructed.
Any home has some issues - but ours has been minor so far and our builder has been receptive and responsive to our needs.
Quasar Trend has ensured that we were comfortable in our transition and has really taken care of us before and after the move.
We highly recommend any project that they are involved with.
Thank-you.

I am humbled to have received such a kind review.
Thank you.

More about Quasar Trend Inc. - No Longer In Business

Quasar Trend Inc. is a Toronto-based residential construction company, a TARION member, with successful years of experience and customer satisfaction in the industry. Founded and managed by Amir Firooz, BSc, the success of Quasar Trend Inc. is built upon our commitment to professionalism, integrity, excellent craftsmanship and customer satisfaction.
Looking for Builders pros in Toronto?