Vaughan ON L6A 4P9

Francois
Francois
0 reviews Cobourg, ON

Full service Laptop and Trouble shooting

Eli is a very resourceful and reliable IT support service.
I've been working with Eli for the past 5 years for any technical issues, providing insights on what product to purchase for maximum best value for my dollar.

I highly recommend Eli for a full service for any technical issues. I've always felt that I was his number one priority while providing best in class customer service.

Francois Colas

Always happy to help you Francois !

Ninutza71
Ninutza71

I Fix Laptops & Desktop Computers

My laptop screen broke and Eli was able to replace it within a few days. Thanks Eli ! I was very happy with his price, other places were quoting me $300 or more

I'm glad I was able to replace your monitor for a fair price.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Computer repairs

Eli did a great job. He really came through.
I was stuck on deadline and Eli came through professionally and quickly repaired what was wrong and then I could meet my deadline. Thanks for being there for me!

Glad I could help !

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

Quick, really knows his stuff

Super satisfied!
My mom installed malware on her pc, and I live far away, and was unable to help.
Eli took care of it no problem. She's back on her computer installed god knows what.

I look forward to fixing her computer again!

Acehome
Acehome
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Tech support

Eli worked for us for years doing tech support. I have never used him for computer repairs per se. However, he was always the go-to guy when things needed to be fixed, including any computer software issues and audio equipment. He has a natural ability and affinity with regards to electronics and is extremely dependent and reliable. He also works diligently under pressure.

Thanks for the praise !

Gal in Brampton
Gal in Brampton

Arie Raif Computer

He fixed our computers and did a wonderful job! No words for how good he was! Thank you again for the great work! I would recommend his work to anyone and everyone who reads this!

Thanks for the praise !

Michael
Michael

Home computer and laptop

My home computer, laptop and cell phone all needed to be serviced and updated.
Eli packaged the whole mess and now everything is working beautifully.
He did what he said he would do, when he said he would do it.

I'm glad I was able to get all your devices in sync. Thanks for the positive review.

Kerri in Brampton
Kerri in Brampton

Fixed my Macbook

I was having a lot of issues with my MacBook. Eli was able to reinstall the operating system and got me back up and running very quickly. I highly recommend his services.

Glad I could help you get back up and running !

Lowen
Lowen

PC Repairs done right!

I really thought I would need to replace my PC this year but for $150, I got it running like new again. I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!

I'm glad I could help get your laptop working again.

Quick, easy, and now works like a charm

It's a miracle! I was convinced I'd have to buy a new laptop after mine stopped working last week. As a last ditch effort, I found Eli's services online and because it cost a lot less than a new laptop to try and have fixed, I gave it a shot. Now my laptop works beautifully. I love this service and will recommend it (like I'm doing now).

I'm glad I was able to help get your laptop up and running

More about I Fix Laptops & Desktop Computers

Call or text for a quote !
647-496-8-FIX or 647-496-8349

Services include but are not limited to :

New Computer Setup
Lost Data recovery
Printer Issues
Hard Drive Wipe
Equipment Recycling
VHS conversion to Digital (USB/DVD)
& Much Much More …

Call or text for a quote !
647-496-8-FIX or 647-496-8349