Baptiste Plumbing Service

Baptiste Plumbing Service

Reviews for Baptiste Plumbing Service

Private User reviews Breslau, ON

Bathroom Reno and Plumbing

David is one guy you will be happy you found as he's always there for your home needs whether its a reno or an emergency fix! Very professional and he gets the job done in the time frame agreed upon and for the fraction of the cost most contractors charge. I had two washroom renos and three emergency calls and he never fails to impress. He takes pride in what he does and I can honestly say you would feel like a good friend is over rather then a contractor. A++

Plumbing

Unclog sewage line, this guy is a true profesional and knows exactly what he doing ... definitely recommended ...
Wear his mask at all time , wear cover on his work boots when entering and clean up well ...price is reasonable

0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Slava

Service was great. David came only 2 hours after first call and the price is reasonable. I know if I need plumber again David will be the one.

thank u . Am glad David was able to help u getting the problem solve

raymondlui622 in Hamilton
raymondlui622 in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Plumbing Work

I own a number of investment properties out in Hamilton and the Brantford area. David helps me look after all the plumbing work for my rental properties. All in all, he's prompt and provides excellent service. He would go out of his way to make sure the repairs I needed were done right. Arrives on time! I highly recommend David for all your plumbing needs

much thanks

Ruth O'Neil in Toronto
Ruth O'Neil in Toronto

Bathrooms & Kitchens

The best subtrade we have ever hired. Would recommend David to all our clients without any hesitation.

thank u Mrs Ruth David for your kind gesture

Restaurant Plumbing

David is an exceptional plumber. He is always there on time and completes the work in a timely and professional manner. All his work is up to code and he is very tidy. I'll use him again !

thanks u for your review mostly greatful

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen sink

I will recommend David to my friend and family his pricing is cheaper than most plumber I used he knowledgable and know how to get the work done and he does explain how to solve the problem

Craig in Brantford
Craig in Brantford
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Fantastic A-1 Service! Did what others couldn't!

I had a challenging plumbing job that I wanted done and was told my a number of plumbers that "it can't be done".

I was very fortunate to meet David of Baptiste Plumbing Service - he came and quoted the job, assured me that it could be done in a timely and cost effective manner. We scheduled the work - which I expected to be done over the course of a number of days.

David got the job done on time, on budget and exceeded my expectations - a fantastic person to deal with, knows his stuff and can be trusted to do what he says!

I would recommend Baptiste Plumbing Service to friends, family and people who trust me to make recommendations!

David is a fantastic, friendly and positive person to deal with!!!

much thanks

0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Bathroom Leak Repair

We had a leak in our bathroom that was coming through to the room underneath. David came on a Saturday morning and quickly fixed the fault. He was professional and priced the job reasonably. He explained the problem and walked us through the fix. I would definitely hire David again, and recommend him to family and friends.

thank u . David come out and fix your problem quick and effectively

Keith
Keith
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

plumbing repairs

I've had Baptiste Plumbing to my residence a few times.
Service was within 24 hrs. Response to my initial service call was very quick. Courteous service, fair pricing. I would and will recommend this company to my friends & family.

More about Baptiste Plumbing Service

Welcome to Baptiste Plumbing Service. We're here for all your residential plumbing needs. We offer a wide variety of services including: fixture installation, bathroom renovations, drain cleaning, small drains, large drains, drain replacement, camera inspections, install toilets, shower stalls installation, bathtub installation.

Our Business Hours: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Saturday and we are available emergency calls. Covid-19 - I will be wearing PPE, following social distancing and ensuring the health and safety protocals are followed