16 Brenda Court Brantford ON N3R 2L9

Reviews for Baptiste Plumbing Service

0 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom & kitchen

Replaced galvanized drain pipe for kitchen with plastic pipe.
Replaced copper drain pipe in basement bathroom with plastic pipe.
Replaced shut off valve for outdoor water tap.

We are very satisfied & would not hesitate to call him
again.

L. Ketchmark
L. Ketchmark
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home plumbing

David is reliable, very knowledgeable, professional and affordable. His quotes have been accurate and he fixed only what was necessary. Once we worked with Baptiste Plumbing, we knew that we finally found our go to plumber. We highly recommend Baptiste Plumbing for all your household plumbing.

mostly thankful for choosing baptiste plumbing service to solve your plumbing need

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Baptiste Plumbing

My neighbour used Baptiste Plumbing to do a Bathroom rough in. I contacted David and he came out to give me an estimate. I had already been given a quote from another company. Baptiste Plumbing was a lot lower than the previous quote. We made arrangements for when he could do the work. On that day David texted me he was on his way and arrived when promised. Once he arrived I told him I would like to switch the location of sink drain rough in. David did not complain and completed the work in a timely and professional manner. I would definitely recommend Baptiste plumbing to others looking for a reliable and fair plumber. Thanks David.

it was my honour to work at your house to roughing your plumbing need

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Salon Plumbing

Great service with quality workmanship!!!

If your looking for a quick reliable plumber this guy is great!

much thanks

Dishwasher Install

David installed a dishwasher for us. It was a seamless and great experience. He’s professional and knowledgeable, would recommend him to anyone for plumbing needs.

Thank you very much!

Great service, knowledgeable

David was a great help in diagnosing and fixing a slow leak problem. We appreciated his honesty and commitment to fix it in a cost effective manner. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you!

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Really good Plumber

David got back to me really quickly and came by the next day, on time. I had previously called someone else and they didn’t show up. Really pleased with the service and price. David was really personable and I enjoyed talking to him. I would highly recommend!

Thank you!

Lawrence
Lawrence
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Installing sink, shower drain, toilet

I have worked with David on a number of projects. His work is high quality, excellent prices and exceptional customer service. Will use again. I have recommended him a number of times and received the same feedback.

Luc in Toronto
Luc in Toronto

Bathroom and kitchen plumbing

David did a fantastic job in plumbing my bathroom and kitchen .
He is both knowledgeable with regards to code and the quality of his work is excellent .
He is reliable and goes the extra mile .
Thoroughly recommend him to anyone .
Luc

Thank you for your business and the great review Luc

More about Baptiste Plumbing Service

Welcome to Baptiste Plumbing Service. We're here for all your residential plumbing needs. We offer a wide variety of services including: fixture installation, bathroom renovations, drain cleaning, small drains, large drains, drain replacement, camera inspections, install toilets, shower stalls installation, bathtub installation.

Our Business Hours: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Saturday and we are available emergency calls. Covid-19 - I will be wearing PPE, following social distancing and ensuring the health and safety protocals are followed