Pine Cove Plumbing

Jackie
Jackie
1 review Burlington, ON

Ceiling leak

Curtis is fantastic. He did some detective work and was able to locate the source of our ceiling leak (and make the necessary repairs). He is a pleasure to work - I highly recommend Pine Cove Plumbing.

Thank you Jackie, We are happy it was a positive visit and hope to see you in the future!

Bathroom Renovation

They’ve done amazing work and were very friendly! I was very pleased and would highly recommend!

Thank you for the feedback, we hope to hear from you in the future with any other projects you may have!

Roughed in the sewer and bathroom and laundry room

Put in brand new stack picking up from the stack above. Removed old cast and the old clay in my house. They had a camera and saw that there were cracks in my pipe and roots were getting in. They Knew they would grow back so they thought it would be best to also redo the sewer under my house because that’s where the roots were very bad. They roughed in a bathroom and a powder room upstairs. They also roughed in a floor drain and laundry sink and washer. Very professional and couldn’t beat the price, very excited with finished results.
They cleaned up very well and I will be using them from now on with any plumbing issues I hear anyone has.

We are happy to hear how pleased you are with the results. It was a pleasure to work on your house. If you have any other plumbing needs let us know!

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

amazing service

Nothing but good things to say about pine cove plumbing. the work quality and customer service is spectacular . Great people to work with. I will definitely be using pine cove in the future.

Thank you very much! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Bathroom and toilet repair

Exceptional service ,done on time, courteous went out of his way to explain everything he was doing cleaned up after himself great job I would highly recommend him

We appreciate the feedback! It was a pleasure to service you home.

More about Pine Cove Plumbing

Experienced Burlington Plumbers, Mississauga Plumbers, Waterdown Plumbers and Oakville Plumbers Available
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pinecove_plumbing/