Pine Cove Plumbing

Pine Cove Plumbing

Reviews for Pine Cove Plumbing

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom leak

Living room ceiling showed water marks and we knew we had a bathtub leak. Fortunately we called Curtis to replace our tub and repair the leak. Curtis is very capable and pleasant to work with. He found the leak, repaired the pipes and purchased and replaced our tub and fixtures. He also removed the old tiles and drywall, picked up the new tiles, and referred us to another company to do the tile work. They coordinated everything, and it all worked out to my satisfaction. Thank you so much Curtis, and I would certainly recommend you to anyone!

Hi there Elizabeth! We at Pinecove value and appreciate your review. Thank you for taking the time to give feed back and know it's our pleasure to have worked with you in your home.

John
John
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathtub drain plug

So happy we found Curtis and Pine Cove Plumbing. Tub and sink stopped draining. We called a couple of 24 hour service companies who called back but said it would be about a week. Called Pine Cove and they assured us next day service. Curtis was great. Even called to let us know he would be early. Curtis did a great job and explained everything thoroughly. We high recommend!

Thank you very much for the positive feedback John!!
We look forward to our next visit.

Kaelem in Markham
Kaelem in Markham

Bathroom Sink Clogged

Curtis did a great job removing a clog from a bathroom sink. He arrived the following day and did a thorough job. His price was good/fair and I'd recommend them.

Kaelem thank you for the positive feedback. We look forward to our next visit.

Courtney
Courtney
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Leaky shower

Pine cove technician came to fix a leak with my shower. Curtis assessed the situation, gave me a quote on the spot and completed the job quickly and efficiently. He was respectful prompt, and professional. No complaints.

Thank you for the positive review, we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Jeff in Hamilton
Jeff in Hamilton

House bib, shower stall, and toilet fix

Curtis was super friendly and quick to respond to all online inquiries. He arrived at the home on time, and while we called him to help fix a shower issue, he was open to fixing 2 other issues we found before he arrived. He’ll be my new go-to plumber for all future needs! Highly recommended!

Thank you Jeff, it was great meeting you. I look forward to our next visit!

Kim in Burlington
Kim in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom Drain Repair

We reached out to Curtis about our bathroom drains being blocked and he arranged to come by within hours. He worked away, tracing the problem to roots in the pipes on the level below. He was able to get the drains working that day for us but returned the next day to complete the job with a more permanent solution. He is friendly and knowledgeable and takes the time to explain what he's doing and why. We'll definitely call him again for any other jobs and recommend him to anyone else!

Thank you Kim! We really appreciate the kind words if you ever need any other services please let us know!

Karrie from Mississauga
Karrie from Mississauga

Rough in of washroom re-do and other items

Curtis from Pine Cove Plumbing was one of 2 plumbers to respond to my request from Home Stars - he was prompt, knowledgable and reasonably priced. He outlined what he could do and also possible complications that may arise. We had torn out a 2 washrooms and were re-doing them it with new fixtures that needed some extra work. The rough in were completed, we installed the washrooms (floor/lights etc) and he came to finish and all was good. Along the home renovation journey, we also found another leak that although we could diagnose, needed a pro to fix and he came out on short notice to deal with that for us as well. Happy to have chosen to work with Pine Cove Plumbing and will call Curtis in the future for more reno projects.

Thank you very much Kerrie, it was a mutual experience working with you on this project. We look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Joe Salemi
Joe Salemi
1 review Hamilton, ON

Outdoor Hose Bib & Inside Valve Replacement

I needed the hose bib outside replaced since the pipe burst in the winter. I also noticed the indoor shutoff was leaking. Curtis was quick to reply to my Homestars work request and provided a clear understanding of how he works and how he bills. He gave a window of when he would be able to arrive and was very punctual. He did great work and was very transparent about the options available. 10/10 would use his plumbing services again. Thanks Curtis!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We take pride knowing our customers are happy with their experience. Call us anytime!

Nathan in London
Nathan in London
1 review Hamilton, ON

Indoor & Outdoor Faucet fix

Curtis was extremely fast responding to our request. He was very polite, professional, and a fast worker. We are so happy with the job that he did on both replacing our outdoor faucet and fixing a leaking tap inside. We would hire him again in a heartbeat. Thank you Curtis!

Nathan thank you for sharing your experience with us! We take great pride in providing our customers with the best service possible. We hope to see you again in the future.

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Plumbing Renovation

After nine years of sub-standard/cheap faucets in our home we decided to upgrade all the sinks and laundry tub in our home. Unfortunately, our builder had installed all original faucets with no supply lines and no shut off valves. It was PEX tubing directly fed into the cheapest faucets in all the sinks. Realizing the work involved was above my pay grade, I was glad when Curtis contacted me via Homestars and gave me an estimate based on my description of the work involved. To ensure an accurate estimate he dropped by that same day to review the work areas and the existing plumbing. Accordingly, he finalized the estimate (parts and labor) and gave me a written quote which I accepted.
Curtis showed up promptly on the designated date and performed the work in the allotted time.

Review has 1 previous version

Robert we thank you for being such a wonderful customer and having everything ready! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed review.

More about Pine Cove Plumbing

Experienced Burlington Plumbers, Mississauga Plumbers, Waterdown Plumbers and Oakville Plumbers Available
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pinecove_plumbing/