Pine Cove Plumbing

Reviews for Pine Cove Plumbing

Brooke in Toronto
Brooke in Toronto

Bathroom Vanity Top Replacement & New Faucet Installation

Curtis was an absolute delight to work with! He was incredibly responsive when booking our service and made the whole process very easy. He removed our old vanity top (counter top, faucet & sink) and replaced it with our new one and installed our new faucet. He was even able to provide us with the additional pieces that we were missing to complete the installation. He was very friendly and made us feel confident in the final outcome. I would 100% recommend Curtis and the Pine Cove Plumbing team. We will definitely be using them again!

Brooke thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review. It was a pleasure to work with you! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

dinadermo221 in Toronto
dinadermo221 in Toronto
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Replace tub faucet and add new valve for water heater and shut off valve

Curtis from Pine Cove Plumbing responded promptly to the Homestars ad and my appointment was confirmed very quickly. He arrived with mask on and was very courteous.

When he saw the tub faucet needed replacing he went to purchase a nice new replacement at cost. He also replaced the water heater valve and a shut off valve for outside hose. All parts were at cost.

I would recommend Curtis and Pine Cove Plumbing to anyone wishing to have excellent plumbing work done at a reasonable cost.

Thank you very much Dina! It was a pleasure!

Gaurav in Aurora
Gaurav in Aurora
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Flush Tank and other repair and installation

It was a great smooth experience and a few repairs (toilet flush repair) and installations (shower and water tank valve) jobs were completed quickly to perfection. I highly recommend Curtis and Pine Clove Pluming.

We are glad the experience was positive, and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Pal
Pal
2 reviews Brantford, ON

Washer and dryer plumbing connection

It was a pleasure dealing with Curtis from Pine Cove Plumbing. He did great work and was professional and friendly. With any project, as I’m learning, there are always unforeseen issues that come up and Curtis dealt with the problems head on, was very proactive and had my best interest in mind - he helped me greatly in the process. He had a great attitude and great listening skills and I will definitely work with him again.

It was a pleasure working with you on this project, and we are happy to hear you had such a positive experience. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Leaking pipe in ceiling

I discovered water leaking through the ceiling in our downstairs bathroom. Was able to confirm it was coming from water draining from the bathroom sink and shower upstairs. Curtis arrived, checked things out and removed a small part of the ceiling. He found a small hole (1/8th of an inch) in a copper pipe. A small piece of the pipe was removed and a new section installed. Everything was cleaned up and no problems since. The job was completed quickly, cleanly, and very reasonably priced.

We appreciate the positive feedback and are glad We were able to help out in the situation. We hope to see you in the future!

raix in Stettler
raix in Stettler
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Water heater repair

On two occasions I have dealt with Pine Cove. Quick Friendly Honest Clean and Professional. Couldn’t be any happier with my service from Pine Cove Plumbing. I’ll be a returning customer and be recommending them to everyone.

We appreciate the positive words and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Pam in Toronto
Pam in Toronto
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Amazing, prompt service

Curtis was fantastic!!
I was under a huge time crunch for plumbing, moving our kitchen to a new location, before the basement got drywalled.
He had it all done in a day and a half!!
He is lovely to work with, polite & courteous.

I would highly recommend him.

Thank you Pam, it was a pleasure to help you out. We look forward to continuing our services with you in the future.

Plumbing services

I have ben using Pine Cove Plumbing they are for many years. They are reliable, skilled and very helpful . I've always been able to count on them in an emergency. I highly recommend them.
Julie DeNardi

Thank you for the wonderful review Julie, we appreciate you being a loyal customer and look forward to our next visit.

Lucia
Lucia
1 review Hamilton, ON

Install Bathroom in my basement

Curtis did an amazing job. He was efficient and worked fast and gave me everything I asked for. We will be hiring him again to help with another bathroom job

It was a pleasure working with you on this project, we greatly appreciate the positive feedback!

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Small job - Great Work

We needed to have a shower replaced in our bathroom remodel. Cutis provided a quick competitive quote and booked in a day or two later. He arrived on time and completed the job with great quality. I would recommend and hire again.

Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate your business and hope to hear from you again.

More about Pine Cove Plumbing

Experienced Burlington Plumbers, Mississauga Plumbers, Waterdown Plumbers and Oakville Plumbers Available
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pinecove_plumbing/