Quality Quest Garage Doors

Bhaskar
Bhaskar
1 review Ajax, ON

Garage door opener installation

Jay did a very good job taking time to make sure everything is working fine after the installation. He was professional and was on time. I will recommend Jay for any similar work with the right kind of budget.

1 review Whitby, ON

Garage doors instalment

Quality Quest did an outstanding job on my garage door replacement and instalment. The crew went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations. The work was done in a very timely manner. They ensured I received amazing customer service and gave very detailed explanations of their service and the products they offer. I would highly recommend Quality Quest if you are looking to upgrade your garage doors.

Appreciate the great review. It was a pleasure working with you

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Broken Spring

My garage door would not open and I was quite annoyed because I needed my car for an appointment. I called quality quest and they were able to tell me what the problem was over the phone. With that said, they came my home and the spring was fixed in under an hour. Customer service was great. I would highly recommend this company for fast, quality service.

Thanks for your review Natasha!

More about Quality Quest Garage Doors

Quality Quest Garage Door Services has been servicing all of Durham Region and the surrounding areas since 2020. Our "one and done" philosophy focuses on getting the job done right the first time. We only use top quality products/parts and work closely with carefully selected suppliers and manufacturers to offer unbeatable prices. With our company, we guarantee prompt service, quality workmanship, strong knowlwdge of our products and services and a professional attitude as a promise to our valuable customers.

Our invoices are consistently among the lowest in the industry. You only pay for what is needed. No upselling. We also have 24 hours / 7 days a week emergency services.

What We Do

• Garage door repairs

• Installation, maintenance and tune ups,

• Replacement services

We also offer a free consultation at your convenience that you will find both informative and helpful.

Call us today and let us know how we can be of service to you!