AAA Construction Inc.

Calgary AB T3A 5H4

Facebook
General Contractors
AAA Construction Inc.

Reviews for AAA Construction Inc.

Jett in Airdrie
Jett in Airdrie
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Kitchen reno

Don't let the reviews fool you, these people do sub-par work and make lots of mistakes. They also show up very late in the day. They drastically under quoted then want more money at the end. The contractor was begging me for cash after 4 days of work and threatened to leave the job unfinished. They left stains on my light switches and plugs and those now have to be replaced. Their 'drywaller' was not actually a drywaller but a welder. I had to re-paint everything and re-do some drywall mud after they said the job was done. Their tile job was VERY poor and I had to add pieces after they left. Grout lines are either very tiny or far too large. Lots and lots of leftover grout that I have to clean. Seriously, don't hire these people.

Hi Jett, I am really sorry you had such a terrible experience but this was not our company. We have never done a kitchen renovation in Airdrie and we certainly did not do any work for you. Can you please check again on the name of the company that did the work. We are very concerned about someone using our name as we highly value our clients and give a full year guarantee on our work. Thank you.

Mike from A Laptop Shoppe Calgary
Mike from A Laptop Shoppe Calgary

Great work from wonderful people

It was a pleasure having Fred and Fiona complete my renovation in my basement they were a pleasure to work with they completed the work on time and on budget I'm fully Satisfied and would recommend them to anybody who needs professional Renovations

candayce
candayce

Kitchen Flooring

AAA did a fantastic job of our new Vinyl Plank flooring in our kitchen. Close attention to detail and accuracy was given to completing the job. The final product looked great. Would highly recommend AAA for your flooring needs.

Thank you Candayce for the nice comments. We really enjoyed working with you and appreciated how organized you were. We are super pleased you are enjoying the new kitchen floor.

More about AAA Construction Inc.