Platinum Homes

Richmond Hill ON L4C 6Z1

Reviews for Platinum Homes

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Flooring

We contacted Platinum Homes for a sensitive time consuming flooring job. Unfortunately water leakage damaged our floor in our condo and we needed someone professional for the job. Very pleased with how they came in, provided multiple samples and took care of the job.
Thank you Platinum Homes for helping us :)

It was a pleasure being able to assist you in your flooring reno. we appreciate your business.

Kitchen

Platinum Homes, all I can say is that I appreciate you and your team. Everyone is so friendly and professional.
Thanks for transforming my kitchen, I love my new kitchen.
Platinum Homes is the best!

We always appreciate our kind clients, thank you for your review!

Bathroom remodel

One of the best contractors I ever had the opportunity to deal with. Ash from Platinum Homes visited my house in order to give an estimate for my bathroom. We ended up renovating 3 bathrooms as we fell in love with his idea and design. He helped us to be able to live in our house instead of selling it.
I recommend Platinum Homes.

It was a pleasure working in your house, thank you for your kind words.

Kitchen renovation

This company changed our house, the design of our living room and kitchen is absolutely stunning. So glad I chose Platinum Homes for our renovation. Ash is very professional and he is there for you each step of the process.
I totally recommend them.

We appreciate your support, thank you for your review.

Minoo
Minoo

Deck redo

I met with Ash in my quest to find a competent, honest and professional contractor to replace my old deck. I found his company while browsing internet and based on the reviews took the decision to have a consultation. From the initial meeting I had a sense of peace, knew I had found the right person and immediately decided there was no need to look any further. I recomemd Platinum Homes to everyone!!

Dear Minoo, Thanks for taking the time to write us a positive review.

John
John

Bathroom

Platinum Homes is one of the best companies that we ever come across with. From start to finish they took care lf our project. We are very happy with the outcome.

Thank you so much John, we appreciate the kind words.

Bahar
Bahar

Basement redo

What can I say? This is the best company so far I have ever dealt with... Ash gives you all the steps and basically is there to hold your hand and let you choose any design you like to be able to make your basement look good.
Very satisfied and happy I choose Platinum Homes!

Thank you Bahar for your wonderful review, we appreciate your business.

Ahmadjan
Ahmadjan

Kitchen

This company knows what they doing!!!!!! They have the best designer who can change your entire house. We hired Platinum Homes for our kitchen remodel but we ended up renovating the entire house! We are very pleased with their quality of work, they also finished the project on time as promised to us... totally recommend them

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive review, we appreciate your business.

Honi
Honi

Flooring

This is one amazing company, from management to all crews everyone really take care of the business!
Quality of work is wonderful. Not only they do a wonderful job but they also clean up well after completion. All I can say is WOW

Thank you for choosing Platinum Homes for your recent renovation project, we cannot wait to have you back for future projects.

Masood
Masood

Bathroom renovation.

Ash is a wonderful person, his work ethic, design, attitude and behavior towards customer is number 1!!!
I can't believe how a company is so friendly and actually cares about their customer. When Ash noticed that I have financial issues, he gave me 30% discount on the spot.
I am super happy that I gave the job to Platinum Homes. I recommend them 100%

Thank you Masood for sharing this great review, we are trilled that you enjoyed your experience at Platinum Homes.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Richmond Hill?