Skylane Construction Services Inc.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M5V
General Contractors
Skylane Construction Services Inc.

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Skylane Construction Services Inc.

Tunde in Toronto
Tunde in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

I found Rezas phone on his truck as he was driving by me and I called him up for a quote. He was prompt and gave a detailed, competitively lower and reasonable quote that was easy to follow and which made me believe I can trust him to do the job. The renovation was professionally completed within a reasonable time to our satisfaction. The finishing was superb and my wife and I have decided Reza will handle our next Reno (Kitchen and Dinning area). Thank you Rez and partner for a job well done.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you and we are looking forward working with you soon on your kitchen renovation project. Thank you again SkyLane Construction Services Inc.

0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Overall we are satisfied with the work done, but a few items were neglected, and some where the attention to detail could have been better.
Rez was very easy to work with, very courteous and respectful, his subcontractor who did the tile... not so much.

After every project that we complete, Skylane construction does a walk through with the homeowner. If there are items that needs to be corrected we make a list of those iteam we book an appointment, we come back and we correct those items. We never received a phone call from you neither mention anything on the walk through. We are only a phone call away. You never gave us the opportunity by calling us and informing us what the issues are or "items that were neglected" like you mentioned in your sentence above " I'm not even sure what that means same goes for my tile installer that he was" not respectful".
My tile installer is one of the best installers in the GTA. He is working for me for the past 10 years and didn't have not even one complaint about him.

This is a review site not a venting site.
Please if you want to write a review please be honest and accurate and please do not lie and typing things because you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this is not a valid review at all cuz it's not a review. Skylane Construction Services Inc. is a professional company and our clients satisfaction is very important to us.

0 reviews Whitby, ON

Structural wall removed

I had three contractors give me quotes for the job and Reza was the only contractor to bring in an engineer/expert for the quote and was the only contractor who was able to give me what I wanted in terms of removing the entire wall without any pillars. Reza was also extremely responsive and professional... He was always quick to text me and answer any questions I had. Furthermore, Reza is very considerate. For example, he wore a mask in my home when I asked. Lastly, Reza had great subcontractors who knew what they were doing.

Thank you for your kind review. SkyLane Construction Services Inc.

Home Renovation (Family room, kitchen, dining room & basement)

Based on several estimates & contractors visits, we hired Skylane to complete our major renos which included removing walls to enlarge our kitchen, replacing all the flooring on the main floor, replacing flooring and walls in the family room, and completing a mostly unfinished basement.
As our home is an older one, all outside walls had to be insulated & re-drywalled, electrics had to be brought up to code, and addition plumbing was required for the new kitchen.
As our project began in the middle of COVID, we were sometimes frustrated by the long delays due to lack of supplies or people available to complete the required tasks.
But Rez, and his associate Winnie, did excellent work on all aspects of our project. Rez had to come up with ideas to solve the many small problems that arose during the project. They also did many tasks for us that were NOT part of the original contract such as moving heavy furniture and repainting a hallway that had been damaged long ago. Our thanks to Skylane (Rez & Winnie) for making our home more livable.

We at Skylane construction like to say thank you for your business and for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you on your renovation project. I wish I could post more pictures from your lovely kitchen with all the walls that we removed, install a beam to make it all open. You know where to finds us.. We are a phone call away :)..
SkyLane Construction Services Inc.

Sam Mokaberi
Sam Mokaberi

Basement Renovation

Great customer service from Reza. He was punctual, and you can trust on his words. He did tiling in our basement along with painting. The quality of his work was outstanding. I would recommend him for sure.

We at Skylane construction like to say thank you for your business it was a pleasure working with you and thank you for your glorious review.
We are looking forward working with you soon.

Bathroom Renovation

Skylane construction was hired, recommended by work friend, to do complete Bathroom renovation. Reza and his team did a wonderful job and completely with the reno. Reza and his team were very professional, and the workmanship was on point. keeping the bathroom clean at the end of each day.
Furthermore Reza was very accommodating when changes were made to the original scope of work. Any concerns/issues were addressed to our satisfaction. Going forward we intend to hire Skylane Construction for other projects.

We at Skylane construction like to say thank you for your business and for your glorious review. It was a pleasure working with you and looking forward working with you in the near future. Thank you SkyLane Construction Services Inc.

Dave
Dave
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Ensuite bathroom renovation

My project was to fully renovate my ensuite bathroom and expand my small master bedroom closet into a larger walking closet. Fantastic quality and service provided by Reza and his staff. Project was completed on time and with very high quality. They were very professional and tidy during the project and was a pleasure to work with. Reza had very prompt response to any of my concerns and accommodated changes as the project evolved. I highly recommend this company and would use them in future projects. Price was also a factor in my decision to use this company as the value for money was better than expected, very reasonably priced.

We at Skylane construction like to say thank you for your glorious review Dave. It was a pleasure working with you as well and thank you for being understanding and prepared through the process. We are looking forward working with you in future as well.
SkyLane Construction Services Inc.

Rosa
Rosa
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Master Ensuite Bath Renovation

Skylane Construction was hired to renovate our ensuite bathroom and we are very pleased with the outcome.

Reza, the owner of Skylane, was always an excellent listener as we described what we wanted and provided ideas as well. He was always quick to respond to our calls or messages and to address our concerns until the end of our renovation.

Reza and his team were punctual, polite, respectful and they usually kept the area clean and swept.

Our only complaint is that the job took longer to be completed mainly caused by some issues (resolved by Reza) with his cabinetry provider.

Excellent work, fairly priced, quick to respond. We recommend Skylane Construction and we will use their services again.

We at Skylane Construction like to say thank you for your glorious review and for your business. It was a pleasure working with you and we are looking forward working with you in the near future and thank you.

Private User reviews Angus, ON

Home addition

Skylane Construction was hired to raise our home to create a walkout basement and to build an addition for the entrance of our house. SkyLane Construction did a fabulous job, very professional. Rez helped us with all the drawings, engineering and getting our building permit. Skylane worked with our budget of 135K. For the exterior finishing Rez suggested to go with stucco, to keep the house much warmer and insulated in winter and cooler in summer that makes our house more comfortable and efficient. We are extremely happy with Rez and his team very transparent and honest and we highly recommend Skylane construction for all of your home renovation project.

We at Skylane construction like to say thank you for your glorious review. It was a pleasure working with you on your project and we are looking forward starting your interior lower-level renovation.

Shannon in Milton
Shannon in Milton

Bathroom Renovation... 5 months in the making!!!

We re-hired Rez and his team of contractors after they did a beautiful job renovating our kitchen in July-September 2020. The bathroom reno started in March 2021 and due to covid we had to wait 8 weeks to get all of our fixtures and bathtub. Finally on June 5, 2021 we had everything and thought we'd be finished by the end of the month. Unfortunately Rez has spread himself and his team too thin because the project sat with NO PROGRESS for 8 weeks!!! After continually promising to complete everything, including having his subcontractors (plumber, electrician, tiler) in on set dates and having no one show up, we got fed up. I don't trust Rez to complete work on time, and he's taken on too much work for him to oversee the work he's promised to do. The plumber made the tub no longer level and did a brutal job installing the taps in the tub (hot and cold taps not in line with each other and too close to the wall so the tiling wouldn't fit!). He also told us that the plumbing rough in was wrong so I spent more time searching for that... but what we had on June 5 was correct all along - now I have to return a $200 part purchased online (after verifying with Rez that it was correct). Countless times there were excuses for why he or his subcontractors weren't coming or the work was being pushed further and further ahead. The end product is beautiful but the toilet already doesn't work and the lights in the tub don't turn on - Rez didn't take the time to Project Manage his own subcontractors. Very disappointed.

We do not sub-contractor our projects and I am involved in all of my projects. Managing our team and meeting the deadline was not the issue here. And as you mentioned above we did a beautiful job with your kitchen and completed on time. That's why you hired us again. The issue here was that you ordered your own tub and faucet from Montreal and you purchased your own toilet from Home Depot. After the toilet was install the pump mechanism was not working was right you needed to return it and get a new toilet. Once you received your tub, my team and I came to your place on three different occasions and on all three occasions that we were there, we found that the parts were wrong and you kept sending it back. It took you 2.5 months to get this parts in order. Unfortunately with this type of tub we couldn't move to the next stage till we had the tub and faucet installed first. I have all the emails and text messages in case you need to refresh your memory. You expected us to jump back to your project after 2.5 months waiting and not realizing that we had/have other projects on the go. There was no respect and no understanding from your end, but I still booked you in with a tight schedule to complete your batbroom as I promised.
Bottom line your bathroom was delayed for your own mistakes and not because of Skylane Construction. I should have invoiced you for all the times we wasted and for all the free work that we did. And I still did NOT receive the last payment of your balance.

More about Skylane Construction Services Inc.

SkyLane Construction Services Inc. is a full service company that offer a broad range of services for your home, investment properties, commercial and cottage. Our experience and skills backs our ability to successfully complete projects of all sizes, ranging from property maintenance, handyman services, residential & commercial renovation, home addition, basement finishing, home & office detailing. Whether your goal are to improve upon, remodel or to maintain your property, our commitment to you is to make certain that your home, investment properties or cottage needs are successfully met through expertise, craftsmanship and meticulous attention to details. SkyLane provides warranty on all workmanship for a period of 1 year.