General Contractors
Toronto ON M5V
General Contractors

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Skylane Construction Services Inc.

Todd Rideout from Brampton
Todd Rideout from Brampton

Complete Washroom; additional electrical; and interior door replacement

The cost was broken into several sections based on the work (which I liked); each project was broken down which allowed me to see the value of each; the additional items not on the billing were those items that require our input (vanity; tub; toilet; mirror; lighting; and hardware). Collectively it came out to Approximately $18K.

Considering this job was done during Covid, and manpower was limited; and materials hard to come by I believe Rez did a great job in getting it done. He has professional electricians; plumbers; and tilers within his crew who did good work, and with Rez and his assistant Winnie, they were able to complete the task within a few weeks. Considering Covid, not a small feat.

I would recommend Rez. He is likeable, knowledgable, and committed to his craft. I have other jobs lined up and have no qualms of asking for his help again.

Thanks Rez, for all your help! Till next time.

Todd & Tammy Rideout
Brampton Ontario

Thank you for your business and this glowing review. It was a pleasure working with you and we are looking working with you in the near future.

Michael
Michael

Bathroom Renovation

Rez did an excellent job with our new bathroom. We started out with a complex project; opening walls, moving around plumbing, lots of electrical...Skylane made it very easy to get done. Pricing was fair and the job moved fast once we started. This job was a complete transformation and it came out better than expected. Rez gave some good guidance throughout the project and we were so happy with the result that we are currently discussing more projects with Skylane this year. I absolutely would recommend. This job will be huge for my property value and completely transformed this part of my house.

Thank you for your business and this glowing review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again. Thank you again from the team at Skylane Construction Services Inc.

Lou in Toronto
Lou in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

Work was completed in a timely manor. All trades kept work site extremely clean. 100% completely satisfied and would recommend Skylane construction.

Our team at Skyland Construction Services Inc. like to say thank you again for your business and looking forward working with you in the near future and thank you for your kind review.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Basement Renovation

Reza provided timely consultation and did a great job with renovating my basement. He was very professional.

Overall, excellent service! I will call him back for other projects.

Backyard fencing, deck and home repairs

Reza did a great job fencing our yard and repairing/replacing our deck. He was very receptive to feedback, helpful, wonderful to our kinds and a pleasure to be around.

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Home Office Construction & Roof Repairs

We chose Skylane for a custom renovation project converting 1/2 of our garage into a new home office. We also had Skylane complete roof repairs and installation of 200’ of new eaves with leaf guard around our home.

Rez, the owner of Skylane, has personally ensured his work and sub trades have delivered high quality work to meet the specifications contracted. Rez treats all work And design on our home project as though it was his own home. He is meticulous and thorough- much of the work has been done by Rez himself.

Coordinating with sub trades has been well managed with windows, French doors, eaves, electrical and fireplace installed. Rez ensured the trades corrected some Initial problems to meet the requirements agreed upon and contracted.

We appreciate Rez’s personal commitment to the success of our project and budget management. We would highly recommend Skylane for residential construction or renovation projects.
Mike and Maria

Skylane

Danielle in Scarborough
Danielle in Scarborough

Bathroom Renovations, Front Steps, small jobs around the house

Skylane Construction services Inc. renovated my main floor Bathroom, redid the ceiling in my basement bathroom, patched my front steps and also did other small jobs around my house. Our Experience with Reza did not go so well. It took him1 year to finish a small powder room size bathroom. After continuously asking him to finish the work he tells me that my 1 year warranty is done when the bathroom is yet to be finished. He is quick to ask for his money but not get the work done. As of Nov.1,2021 the bathroom drain is falling apart, the ceiling has holes in it, the bathroom fan was cut different then the vent, the medicine cabinet I laid for to be installed ended up being a mirror, the floor has cracks both the bathroom floor and the stand up shower as well, all the caulking needs to be redone cause it is peeling immensely, my basement bathroom ceiling, that he fixed, has mild on it because if the water leaking from upstairs. I’ve gotten two contractors come to my house which I can gladly provide numbers to and say the prevention of water leakage wasn’t done properly. He is yet to finish the caulking on my kitchen sink. Also the door for the bedroom is a different colour. If you dare to ask him to fix something expect to pay! He promises something but later is different that you have to accommodate him on something you have a contract for. It’s utterly ridiculous. I regret the day I hired him. Be aware cause he is good with his words.

Ps. He asks for reviews before the job is done. Also did you read his responses. All he does is blame the homeowner.

We at SkyLane Construction like to say thank you for your kind review and your business. It was a pleasure being part of your project and looking forward working with you in the near future.

Basement renovation

Completely happy with my recent basement Reno!
From beginning to end the workmanship and profesionalism was on point. Our budget was maintained and great advice was given because they listened to our concerns which made our renovation experience excellent! Highly recommend HOME STARS!!! Great quality!

Thank you for you kind review. Our team at Skylane Construction like to say thank you for your business and looking forward to working with you again.

Bathroom renovation

I had been planning this renovation for months but unfortunately the COVID pandemic caused some complications. Rez was able to step in when my original contractor disappeared and did a great job adapting to a modified scope. Careful and professional approach. Great advice.

It's was a pleasure working with you on your bathroom renovation project we at Skylane construction services Inc like to say thank you for your business and looking forward to working with you in near future.

Handyman services

Reza has been very helpful and reliable when completing various tasks around the house, including drywall repairs, landscaping upgrades, caulking, waste disposal and much more. He is quick to respond, provides fair pricing and completes the job on time and with quality. I would recommend Reza o anyone requiring handyman or home renovation support.

We at Skylane construction services Inc like to say thank you for your business and looking forward working with you in near future.
Skylane Construction Services Inc.

More about Skylane Construction Services Inc.

SkyLane Construction Services Inc. is a full service company that offer a broad range of services for your home, investment properties, commercial and cottage. Our experience and skills backs our ability to successfully complete projects of all sizes, ranging from property maintenance, handyman services, residential & commercial renovation, home addition, basement finishing, home & office detailing. Whether your goal are to improve upon, remodel or to maintain your property, our commitment to you is to make certain that your home, investment properties or cottage needs are successfully met through expertise, craftsmanship and meticulous attention to details. SkyLane provides warranty on all workmanship for a period of 1 year.