KM RENOVATIONS

Leanne
Leanne
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Hardwood Floor Refinishing & Tile Installation

Outstanding workmanship from KM Renovations! They sanded and stained our hardwood floors throughout our home as well as installed tile in the entryway, bathroom and laundry room. We were very pleased with the scheduling and communication throughout the project and how accommodating and professional they were. Very happy with the finished results!

thank you for choosing KM Renovation!!!

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

hardwood floors

We had our floors installed in our bedrooms by Mario and his Crew. They were very professional and very skilled. They worked fast and clean and kept good communication through the whole process. The floors turned out great, will definitely be using them again for future projects.

Thank you for choosing KM RENOVATION!!!

First Time in Mississauga
First Time in Mississauga

Professional stairs

KM Renovation renovated my stairs to a beautiful hardwood with wrought iron railings. The workmanship is excellent, attention to detail is great, very easy to work with and very reasonable.

I would highly recommend KM Renovations

Awesome guys to work with

Mario and Roderick are a wonderful team. They provided a comprehensive quote and were happy to work through any questions or special requests.

On the the day of the job they worked tirelessly for 9 hours plus, always a good mood.

And the result was amazing! Would not hesitate to work with them again, and recommend them.

Thank you for choosing KM Renovation!!!

Emergency Porch Repair

I stepped outside one day to my porch support column free floating. The pedestal base had completely rotted away. KM Renovations came by so quickly and were able to address the problem in a quick, friendly, and efficient manner.

I would highly recommend this team - in fact, I’ll be using them for my full porch rebuild in the spring!

Stair replacement

We replaced our carpeted stairs to wood treads. All around positive experience with KM Renovations. They were professional and the results were great.

Greenlight1007 in Mississauga
Greenlight1007 in Mississauga

Laminate Flooring Replacement

Mario came by to the job on time as promised. Being in a condo we managed to get all equipment upstairs quickly. I had to replace 45 sqft of flooring in a hallway which doesn't seem like a lot but the job required plenty of skill and precision as there were several doorways and other ceramic floors joining. Mario remove the old floor very quickly and laid the new floor at a decent pace to ensure quality of craftmanship. He worked with the existing baseboards, joined all the laminate flooring seamlessly and left no cracks anywhere the new floor was joining the existing floor! All T-Caps were glued down meticulously. What a perfect job -- it couldn't have been done any better. Everything was cleaned up beautifully and ready for my tenant to re-enter the unit just 3 hours later. I have uploaded before and after pictures.

Thank you for choosing KM Renovation!!!

4 reviews Burlington, ON

Flooring, trim and door warp repair

HVAC leak damage occurred to flooring, trim and door frame. Mario reached out for interest in project on HomeStars and was very efficient and quick with going out to the site for the quote and was also available within 1 week of the quote to complete the project. His quote was less time and less costly than another one I had gotten through HomeStars. He was flexible in picking up the flooring material and exactly matched the trim. He kept me up-to-date with progress, including confirmation picture he put underpad down since it's a condo, with regular picture texts and the work was very well done. It's as if there was never a leak to begin with. It was a small job, but he did it quickly and it looks really nice. Highly recommend Mario.

Thank you for choosing KM Renovations

Beautiful workmanship , quality work replacing our porch step and mortar repair

Mariusz is a great worker and perfectionist and does the work to perfection and makes sure you're 100% happy. He is highly skilled and
does beautiful work . I highly recommend him and give him an A++ and
would definitely hire him again for any work to my home. Price was reasonable for beautiful work.

Thank you for your review it was my pleasure to work for you

More about KM RENOVATIONS

KM Renovations specializes in custom bathoom renovations, flooring and carpentry. We have been serving clients on both the residential and commercial side since 2010. We offer a unique client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, on-site organization, and incredible workmanship every time.

Call us today for your next project!