Komni Electric

Reviews for Komni Electric

Sats from Woodbridge
Sats from Woodbridge

Electrical Panel Upgrade and EV Charger Install

We hired Kenneth to upgrade our service from 100A to 200A and install a 50Amp outlet in the garage for our EV. There were a few miscommunications around the equipment but Kenneth was quick to fix any of those issues. In the end I am very happy with him and his team’s work. Kenneth is very pleasant and polite to deal with and will accommodate all reasonable requests. They cleaned up the area nicely. Thank you Kenneth for your hard work. We will definitely call you for future work.

thank you very much, we always work with our customers in mind.

Teresa
Teresa

Excellent service

Excellent service!
I had an emergency, Kenneth answered my messages promptly and came straight away. I found him to very pleasant, knowledgeable, and professional.
I would definitely recommend Komni Electric.

We are always are your service. Thank you Teresa.

Pot light installation and general house wiring

I hired Ken to install a dozen pot lights, wire a shed in my back yard and trouble shoot some outlets that weren’t working.
I can’t say enough about his work ethic and quality of work. He showed up both days when he said he would and completed the job to my complete satisfaction.
He is extremely knowledgeable at his craft and is a very conscientious worker! I don’t need to look any further, I’ve found the perfect electritian.
Danny

Thank you so much Danny, we always do our best.

Tim
Tim

Highly recommend

Ken and Komni Electric were great to work with, very professional and a high quality of work. He helped us rewire the whole house and replace all fixtures and switches, including an organized panel.

Mr. Tim it has been my pleasure working with you and family, always at your service. Thank you.

D.A., North York
D.A., North York

Install Fixtures and Repair Outlets

Our experience with Komni Electric was exceptional! Kenneth was quick to respond to our inquiries and was very accommodating with last minute requests. Kingsley was absolutely wonderful and dealt with some unexpected challenges without hesitation, not to mention sub-zero weather. I would gladly use them again, and I highly recommend them.

Thank you for counting on us to get the job done. We are always at your service.

Tom
Tom

200A upgrade for EV charger

Kenneth was very professional at getting a 200A panel installed in my detached garage to bring out a Nema 14-50 outlet for EV charging (also feeding 100A back to main panel in the basement). He stayed late working in the dark to get the job done and waited to ensure the hyrdo company will return to switch power back on in a timely fashion. Will definitely have Kenneth to help work on future projects.

Thank you Tom, we are always are your service.

sonya.young in Etobicoke
sonya.young in Etobicoke

Installation of additional electrical outlets

Kenneth was very professional and easy to work with. He completed the installation of the electrical outlets and some additional work on another outlet. We had a second project we asked him to quote on and he was able to find solutions to that project as well. We would recommend him and use him for future projects.

Thanks Sonya, providing solutions is all we are about.

Yuki from Toronto
Yuki from Toronto

Panel upgrade and basement wiring

Kenneth provided instant and competitive quotes for different options. He and his team showed up perfectly on time and finished the project according to the timeline. They took extra mile to meet customer's expectation.

we are most grateful for using us, we are always at your service.

Dan
Dan

Light switch swap/install

This is the second time we’ve used Komni. They are so easy to communicate with, stayed in touch leading up to our appointment and was extremely quick. We really appreciate the excellent work they’ve done for us and will continue to use them in the future.

Thank you, we are always here to meet all your electrical calls.

abdesselam in Orleans
abdesselam in Orleans
1 review Bowmanville, ON

AMAZING SERVICE

Kenneth from Komni Electric was amazing from beginning to end for the installation of potlights to the exterior of our home.

He provided a good estimate, ordered the potlights and came to our home quickly. When he was here, he was friendly yet professional and ensured we were satisfied with the job. Any concerns we had, he made always found a solution. We're very pleased with Kenneth and his Komni Electric team.

Thank you very much, we are glad that you're satisfied.

More about Komni Electric

Residential and Commercial Electrician

Komni Electric are your GTA based electricians, and it is our priority that we provide you with a friendly and courteous service while being professional and well presented. We pride ourselves on being on time and discussing with you what work suits you best. And best of all, We Clean Up!

We specialize in electrical installations, Electrical Renovations, Aluminum Wiring Reconditioning, Chandeliers, Ceiling Fans, Exhaust Fans, Landscape Lighting, Cable TV/Telephone/Home Theatre, Fuse to Breaker Panels, Pot Lights – Indoor/Outdoor, Knob & Tube Replacement, Pools, Spas, Hot Tubs and lots more! We specialise in high quality, safe and cost effective electrical installations right across GTA and the surrounding suburbs.