Toronto's Finest Concrete

Reviews for Toronto's Finest Concrete

steve
steve

Driveway retaining walls

We hired Daniel and his company last year and he was pleasant, helpful and work was started. We wanted to hire him because it was a family owned business and it was in our neighbourhood.
We had him rip out the railroad ties and make us a concrete retaining wall, a concrete piece in front of the stairs and brick work for the flower beds.

The flower beds are lovely and still going strong. Other than they cut the pipe for the sump pump to deliver water away from the house and it now goes toward the house.

Now for the issues, once final payment was made, Daniel does not return phone calls, does not come by to see what the problems are and basically has written us off.

The issues, when the work was done it looked great, but it is now one year later, the paint has peeled, parts of the wall are crumbling and there are cracks in the concrete slab. Also when he was returning calls, he had to fix cracks in the retaining wall and they are not holding up well.

My only recourse now is to either hire someone else to fix everything properly and/or contact a lawyer.

If you are considering hiring this company, I don't recommend it, but run as far away from them as you can.

Worst contractor experience ever

Needed a 8x16 foor concrete pad poured in the backyard. After showing up to provide an estimate and land the job he and his crew never showed up when they said they were going to show up and never called to let us know that we didn't need to wait around all Saturday for them not to show up. They dug out the area and dumped the refuse in our garden where we asked them not to, but they said they would clean it up which they never did. They took lumber and screws that they found in our garage to build their forms. When they poured the concrete is splattered against the side of the garage, which they said not to worry about because they would clean that off, which they never did. There is a hole in one corner of the concrete pad because there was a cigarette butt left in the concrete. There is a puddle that forms when it rains, so this is definitely not level. He spent a lot of time trying to up sell us on stuff, such as extending an existing concrete pad behind our shed. We agreed to this, but when they put it in it was not flush with the existing concrete, there is a step up. Totally useless. They were supposed to come back to take off the forms, but they never did. They left their tools at our house for weeks, I understand it was because at the time, he did not have a truck. My husband took pity and drove him to a job to help him out. In exchange, he offered to seal this concrete pad, but at this point, we're just happy not to deal with him

Porch repair

Had porch repair to stopped water damage in cold room, which did not stop the water, called several times did not return call or acknowledge to fix the problem. Paid CASH.

DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!!!

jordana.balroop
jordana.balroop

Coffee Table Repair

I had a small project that I needed to get done ASAP - my granite table that I had newly purchased unfortunately had multiple cracks in it and I had an upcoming housewarming party so I needed to get it done very quickly! I contacted Toronto's Finest Concrete and spoke with Jenna at the office who sent my request high priority to Daniel. He was able to come out the next day, assess the issue and was able to begin fixing the table that same day! I am very pleased with the result; the table looks great! You could never tell that there were any cracks! Toronto's Finest Concrete was a pleasure to work with - they are very professional, knowledgeable, accommodating and affordable! I highly recommend their services to anyone who has a concrete project!

Hello Jordana! Happy New Year! Thank you for the wonderful review and kind words! We are happy to hear that we were able to complete your project asap and that it was in time for your housewarming! We look forward to working with you again in the future and appreciate your recommendation! Have a wonderful day!

Waterproofing

We were recommended Torontos Finest concrete by our Church - they did fantastic work for them and they were also a very local company. Daniel and his crew were very easy to work with and explained everything to us regarding our project. We were impressed by their knowledge, expertise and we found them to be quite affordable compared to other quotes we received. We will use them again in the future and recommend them for sure!

Hello! We are thrilled to hear that you were happy with your project and that you were recommended to us by another one of our clients. We appreciate you trusting us with your home and we hope to serve you again in the future! Have a wonderful day!

mbakharia
mbakharia

Installation Partition Door

We enlisted the help of Toronto's Finest Concrete for another project of ours - this time a small partition door. We needed a door installed to separate the staircase leading to the basement from the main floor. We contacted Daniel at Toronto's Finest and he was able to arrange to meet us at our home for a quick evaluation. After assessing the project, he came out the next week and the door was installed same day. We trust Toronto's Finest with all our home projects and thus far have far exceeded our expectations. We will continue to use them in the future and always recommend them to friends, family and neighbours! Thanks again Daniel!

Hello! Happy New Year! Thank you for the wonderful review and kind words! We sincerely appreciate you choosing us again to assist you with your Home projects. Thank you for trusting us once again with our knowledge and expertise to give you the result you want! Thank you for the recommendations and we hope to serve you again in the future! Have a wonderful day!

parging my basement

Daniel and his guys made my life a lot easier when they came to purge my you're a highly recommended They finished the job on time for my Christmas holidays I would fully recommend his company

Hello! Happy New Year! Thank you for the wonderful review! We are pleased to hear that we were able to complete your project in time for the Holidays! Have a wonderful day and we hope to serve you again in the future for any of your concrete, masonry and waterproofing needs.

Ryan
Ryan

Backyard studio pad/ basement floor repair

Daniel, Brian and Mike are the best contractors I have worked with so far on my home. They are punctual, hard working and charge a very fair price for their services. They get back to you right away when you message/call them, and walk you through the process of what they are going to do. When we changed our mind on what we wanted in our backyard they were more than happy to pivot and find a solution. You should be so lucky to get this team working for you.

Hello Ryan,
Thank you for your kind words and review! We are so happy to hear that you are happy with your project and our service - we pride ourselves in striving to provide the best customer experience for all of our clients in every aspect of their project. We hope that we are able to work with a wonderful client like you again in the future!
Have a wonderful day! Take care and Happy Thanksgiving weekend ahead!
Daniel & The TFC Inc. Team

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Waterproofing and Concrete Removal

Needed exterior waterproofing for back of my home, but the job had a couple twists: a below grade rotted rim joist and a concrete patio that was quite deep and bonded to the top of the foundation wall. For the rim joist and waterproofing, I called upwards of a dozen companies to provide quotes. Almost all of those companies said that the job was beyond their scope due to the rim joist. Eventually, I reached out to Toronto's Finest Concrete and they provided an affordable quote along with efficient services. The rotted area of the rim joist was removed and blocks were added for support. The team also completed exterior waterproofing and broke up a number of concrete slabs in the backyard. Versatile service for which I am appreciative.

Hello Nick,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We really appreciate hearing that you are pleased with our quality workmanship and efficient service. We are so pride ourselves in our versatility and are happy it allowed us to complete your home projects for you. We are always here to help should you need anything else done in the future. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Have a wonderful day!

Daniel & TFC Inc. Team

More about Toronto's Finest Concrete

Toronto's Finest Concrete is a family owned and operated full service masonry, concrete and roofing company that is able to meet both the needs of the residential client who is looking to upgrade and improve their home and the commercial client who require complex applications of self-leveling cement for installation ...
Looking for Masonry & Bricklaying pros in Etobicoke ?