AlumaPro Exteriors

Robert Prentice from Newcastle
Robert Prentice from Newcastle
8 reviews Newcastle, ON

Troughs and Leaf Guard

Upon meeting Ivon and discussing what I wanted, he was professional and took the time to show me the product, mounting hardware and leaf guard. He took the time to show me the differences between the various leaf guards on the market and explained the pros and cons. They were able to match our 40 year old facia colour and made a few suggestions to make the roofline more balanced. The day of installation, AlumaPro arrived and quickly went to work removing the old gutters and installing the new troughs and downspouts. He also was able to provide us a diverter for our rain barrel. Excellent work. Polite and friendly installers. The BEST!!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Gutters Redone

These guys are conscientious, meticulous and a pleasure to work with. They were extremely responsive and came back to stand by their quality and ensure they had a satisfied customer.

lanicholls1250
lanicholls1250
0 reviews Guelph, ON

project

I recently had my evetroughs & downspouts replaced and leaf guards
installed on my home. I highly recommend AlumaPro Exteriors, they
were courteous, professional and efficient, and used only high
quality product.
It was a pleasure doing buisness with this company.

HI Linda,
Thank you for your time to post a review. It was a pleasure working on your home and let us know when you are ready for your windows.
Take care and stay safe!
Thanks again

Excellent price
Courteous and friendly service
Attention to detail
Answered all customers request
Would definitely use this company again

Thank you for your time and business, much appreciated!
Take care and stay safe.

Private User reviews Tillsonburg, ON

Remove and replace entire house gutter system

I found the crew a] very polite.
b] punctual.
C] cleaned up and removed all old gutter.
d] were very careful to remove any small/sharp
cut-offs from the yard and driveway.
e] the finished job was neat and clean
and to make things better the price was fair.

Thank you for your kind words. Appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Thanks again, take care and stay safe.

Richard
Richard

Went above what was expected

We’re hear on time and ready to work. Look very professional and very easy to talk to on what I was looking for.
Would recommend them to everyone I know and anyone that would ask who did the work.

Thanks Richard, appreciate the business and it was a pleasure.
Thanks again, take care.

Kyla
Kyla
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Gutter and downspout replacement

Requested quotes on Friday. Ivan responded within a few hours, provided an accurate quote over the phone based on satellite images, and said he could come the next day. I scheduled for Monday. The team showed up bright and early at 8. Work was done quickly, with no mess left behind. Time will tell how well the install was done, but it looks good to me!

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Highly recommended

We had very prompt service. The workmanship was excellent; the job done in a short time and cleanup exceptional. They are local and well trusted, the cost well comparable. We would recommend this company without hesitation.

Thank you for your review.

Antoni in Toronto
Antoni in Toronto

Top class service

AlumaPro made my life a lot easier. They gave us the best quote for our siding, after calling 6 different companies, and on top of that they used the finest parts on the market. The workmanship was quality and I was extremely happy with the results. The crew was polite and treated us with respect, and did an excellent job on the clean up as well. Overall this experience was perfect and we highly recommend this company.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Great Quality Even Better Service

About a year ago I got my eavestrough replaced by AlumaPro Exteriors, and all I can say is wow these guys are great!! Reliable, honest, fair pricing, and very well organized. Highly Recommend Alumpro Exteriors to anyone that needs eavestrough!

It was a pleasure doing business with you and most of all thank you for your great hospitality.
Cheers !

More about AlumaPro Exteriors

Outstanding and fully functional exterior/vinyl aluminum renovation is our specialty. We have been in the business over 15 + years , offering residential and commercial renovation services with superior quality guarantee and unmatched workmanship. Aluma-Pro Exteriors Ltd concept is simple and straight forward....We offer only the best of everything; our workmanship, our products, our guarantee and our efforts to keep you satisfied. No job is too big or to small , we do it all!

WHY CHOOSE US?
We have worked with homeowners as well as home builders to produce top notch work and go above and beyond production standards. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, on-site organization, and solid quality workmanship every time. Call us today and bring our project management skills and extensive construction experience to your next project.

Siding and Gutters & Eavestroughs
Eavestrough Repairs and Gutter Cleaning Siding Renovations Soffit and Fascia Installation
We offer a wide range of exterior services and products. Eavestroughs repairs, gutter repair, soffit replacement, fascia replacement, siding renovations, roofing services, metal flashing repairs, columns installations, caulking applications, windows and doors and many more! We keep an eye on budgets to ensure the lowest costs-stay on top of schedules for timely project completions, and work closely with our clients to choose the right design they envision. From sequence to production and quality control, we stayed focused on the goal. Last step in any reno includes site cleanup, waterproof test , and final inspections, we have a final walkthrough to ensure your satisfaction.
Royal, Convoy, Gentek , Kaycan , Mitten, Alu-Rex
5" and 6" Eavestrough / Gutter Profiles
Eavestrough replacement and repairs Gutter replacement and repairs Leaf guard installation Gutter guard installation Gutter Cleaning and services Siding Renovations Soffit Replacement and Repairs Fascia Replacement and Repairs Window and Door Capping Custom Flashing Caulking applications Window and Door Replacement EXTERIOR
1998