A19 ELECTRICAL SERVICES

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for A19 ELECTRICAL SERVICES

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Unbelievably Disappointed

Rod saw the job, provided a quote, scheduled the job, saw the job again and walked away saying the job was more then he quoted however the job is exactly the same. Extremely unprofessional!!

Unfortunately due to the multiple Violations of our Terms and Service Agreement we were unable to continue our relationship.
I wish you all the best in the future.

Rod.

Bahar
Bahar

Amazing service

This team provide amazing, & efficient electrical services throughout our home!
Would highly recommend! Cost was as expected, work was completed as expected and on time. Clean. In and out!
Very happy!

Thank you Bahar for the wonderful review. πŸ™‚ It was our pleasure. Looking forward to working with you guys again.

cmariano1992
cmariano1992
1 review Ottawa, ON

great service for installing new potlights

Very professional and quick to respond, and the quote was extremely accurate to the final price. His team showed up on time, were very friendly, professional, and clean. Will definetly be reaching out for future work!

Thanks for the great review. Looking forward to next time.

Ines
Ines

Installations

Excellent service! Very professional and meticulous. I would definitely recommend their services to everyone. Thank you!

Thanks Ines, looking forward to working with you again. πŸ™‚πŸ‘ Stay Safe.

Dean
Dean

Hydro Mast Relocation / Panel Upgrade

I hired Rod to relocate our hydro mast (due to a renovation), move the meter base from inside the house to outside, and upgrade our panel from 100A to 200A. We were thoroughly satisfied every step of the way. His quote proved to be extremely accurate and he coordinated all aspects of the job (liaising with HydroOttawa, ESA Inspector, etc). His crew was prompt, professional, and extremely courteous. I highly recommend Rod and A19 Electrical Services, and I would hire them again in a heartbeat for any future electrical needs.

πŸ™‚ It was our pleasure. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Rod.

Asal
Asal

Perfect pot light install

Rod was super great to work with and highly responsive to questions. His quote was thorough and well broken down so you know exactly what you get. Price was better than competitors and work was done super professionally. His workers also kept our space very clean and no fingerprints were left on the ceilings. Highly recommend!

It was our privilege Asal, it was great working with you. πŸ™‚πŸ‘ Stay Safe.

Patricia
Patricia
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Recessed Lighting and Heating Repairs

My first try with Homestars. I hired A19 Electrical Services to troubleshoot and fix various lighting & heating issues in a rental apartment. Communications with the owner Rod throughout was a pleasure. He was on top of things from the first contact and responded to my emails and calls promptly which is extremely important to me. The issues were repaired quickly and all is well again! Will most definitely hire A19 again as well as give Homestars another go someday. Thanks all!

Thank you for the wonderful review. Look forward to working with you again. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Kyle
Kyle
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Electrical upgrades to an older home

We were very happy with the work that was done. Light, fan, outlet installations, electrical upgrades, thermostat wiring, and home A/V wiring under the floors. Best of all, they worked hard to minimize any cutting to our walls -- it was really appreciated.

We will be hiring A19 for any future electrical work that we require.

Thanks Kyle. It was our privilege to be able help out. πŸ‘

David in Kanata
David in Kanata

Kitchen addition in basement

I had a small kitchen addition in the basement. This included adding potlights, stove connection, dryer outlet relocation and about 8 outlets. I am extremely satisfied with the work. The work was completed quickly and A19 worked around my schedule to get the work completed. A19 was professional in all my dealings with them.

Thanks David, it was a pleasure to work with you, and be part of your project. All our best. πŸ™‚πŸ‘

Emily
Emily
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Changing and capping light fixtures

I was extremely satisfied with the service provided by A19 electrical. From initiating the discussion via Homestar to the project delivery was all executed in an extremely professional manner. The electrician was punctual, professional and really efficient. The quality of the work completed and the service provided was excellent. I would definitely use and recommend A19 Electricial.

Great Emily, Thank you πŸ‘πŸ™‚

More about A19 ELECTRICAL SERVICES

Locally Owned and Operated Small Business with over 15 yrs Electrical and 30 yrs of Construction Experience

I'm happy to help homeowners with all kinds of electrical service requests. That includes,Service Upgrades, Panel Upgrades, Wiring for Additions, EV Chargers, New Hot Tubs and electrical work for Bathrooms, Kitchens, and Basements.

I always work to get projects done safely, properly, and on time. I'm a big believer in fairness and making sure my customers are 100% satisfied with my work. Feel free to give me a call for your next electrical project!