Modern Home Energy Inc

Emily Hollingsworth
Emily Hollingsworth
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Furnace repair

Modern home energy offers same day emergency services. Efficient diagnosis and repair. Jim took his time, and made sure there would be no more issues. Absolutely outstanding service. Thanks for bringing the heat! We really appreciate it. We have recommended you to our friends and family.

Hello Emily, thank you for your kind words and review.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Boiler service

Modern Home Energy is a company that you can trust. They explain all pertinent issues regarding the system to be repaired in detail, and are candid about their proposed corrective actions.
Jim was prompt in rectifying the problem that the previous boiler installer had created. Two thumbs up!

Thank you for you kind words & review.

Lynn from Whitby
Lynn from Whitby
1 review Cobourg, ON

New furnace and AC unit

Jim an old school buddy installed furnace and heat pump/AC unit for us at cottage great work performed , reasonably priced and done in reasonable timeframe ! Would recommend this company for your heating and cooling needs ! Thanks again Jim

Thank so much for your kind words Lynn & Mark.
We will always be here for you!
Hope & trust your days are great!

Mike
Mike

Furnace & AC Toronto

Last fall, our furnace failed and a friend recommended Jim's company.
I called up and Jim was at the house the next day. It was time for a new one and I was shown all the options and pricing. Decision made and install was complete within 48 hours. Amazing.!!!
Last week our central air stopped working. I called Jim and he was able to come over the same day, found the problem and had the replacement parts on the truck.
This is the best HVAC company I have ever worked with, over the 40 years we have lived in our house.!!!
Thanks Jim

Hello Mike!
Thank you for your kind words & review.
Be well & stay safe!

Mikemcg
Mikemcg
2 reviews Cobourg, ON

BBQ gas line

I wanted a natural gas line put in for a bbq. After a quick convo and the texting of some pictures Jim was able to quote me over the phone. Very reasonable price and the work he did was great. I won’t hesitate to make modern home energy the first call I make for any future gas related projects.

Hello Mike!
Thank you for your kind words & review.
We look forward to serving you again if needed.
Best to you & stay safe!

HVAC

We called Modern Home Energy in a panic when our central AC failed on the first hot day of the year. Jim arrived right away. (I didn't expect anyone for days) He found the problem, found replacement parts and we had cold air the next day. He is very knowledgeable, prompt, thorough, communicative and a pleasure to deal with. All of this at a reasonable cost. They say no one can achieve 100%, but I have to rate him at 110%.

Thank you so much for your kind words.
It is always our goal to go above and beyond this creating the best experience for our customers.
We're here for you 24/7/365 if needed. Enjoy your summer and please be safe.

De Jager
De Jager
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Grateful

Where do we begin!?
Jim has shown up for us in the past year on multiple occasions without hesitation. We built our home 4 years ago, and we had a tankless water heater installed through another company in Northumberland. We had nothing but problems from day 1 of install. Sadly, the system was not equipped for the demands of our home, which we recently learned. Throughout the years of this system failing, Jim has always been there for us - no matter what time of day to fix the issues at hand. Recently, our heat and hot water stopped working. We called Jim right away, and he was here without hesitation and determined that our system had totally failed and needed to be replaced. He drove all the way to Guelph himself to pick up a new boiler system in order to expedite the process. He made it his priority in his schedule to get us up and running again! He dedicated the next 5 days in his schedule to ensure everything was installed with precision. As a family with 3 young little girls, Jim's dedication to our needs meant the world to us. We truly are grateful to you Jim and all your hard work.

Paul and Carey De Jager

Thank you so much for your kind words and review Paul and Carey. It's always been an absolute pleasure to work with you both as well as getting to know your family and pets LOL.
Thank you again for choosing Modern Home Energy Inc.
We appreciate your business.

noahsong in Toronto, Ontario
noahsong in Toronto, Ontario
1 review Stirling, ON

Geothermal Servicing

Recently moved into a home with geothermal heating. I had no previous experience with such a system, found its size and mystery intimidating. Jim did an AMAZING job servicing the system AND educating me in its function. He went "the extra mile" every step of the way. He is a skilled technician and and an ethical and caring human being: I'm kind of grateful the company that initially installed the unit no longer deals with geothermal! Jim and Modern Home Energy is a real treasure. In this, my first sub-zero rural winter I am comfortable in my new home--thanks, in great measure, to Jim and his fine work.

Hello Noahsong, thank you for your kind words and review.
Your 100% satisfaction is always promised and guaranteed.
Thank for Choosing Modern Home Energy Inc as your trusted HVAC contractor. We're here for you 24/7/365 if needed in the future.
Hope your day is great and please be safe.
Thank you!

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

Muskoka Fireplace Repair

Jim was referred to us by a friend and we are very glad we called him. We had previously received a diagnosis from another company but the quote and diagnostic didn’t feel or sound right so I asked around for a referral and came across Modern Home Energy.
From our first conversation Jim was very knowledgeable communicative and prompt. He resolved the misdiagnosed issue with my fireplace, got his hands on the correct parts and had it running within days. He is honest, straightforward and fair. He not only fixed my fireplace but gave me a full tutorial on how to solve issues I might have with it or what to do if my furnace gives out.
Jim was a pleasure to have in my home and we will definitely use him again for future needs.

Hello and thank you for your kind words and review.
Your 100% satisfaction is always our goal.
We would be happy to serve you again if needed.
Hope your days is great and thank you for choosing Modern Home Energy Inc.

Chris
Chris
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Service

I had an issue with my hot water tank and called Jim to take a look at it. He came the same day to take a look and gave me a few options I can do to resolve the issue. Jim is very knowledgeable, fair, and always tries to help in anyway possible. I choose to replace my hot water tank with a tankless water heater and schudule a date with Jim. Before that date arrived my hot water tank gave up and I had no hot water on a Sunday morning, I gave Jim a call and he came that same day just to try and repair the problem until my new hot water tank schedule installation date which was a week away. The tank was unrepairable and so he went out of his way to move my schedule installation date to the next day. I would like to thank Jim and his team for their great work, honesty and for really going out of his way to help me, in such a short time.

Thank you so much Jim!!

Hello Chris,

Thank you Chris for your kind words and review.
Your 100% satisfaction is our goal with every client.
We look forward to serving you again if needed.
Hope your day is great and thank you for choosing Modern Home Energy Inc.

More about Modern Home Energy Inc