Aireserv of Barrie

Reviews for Aireserv of Barrie

Ryan in North York
Ryan in North York
2 reviews Pickering, ON

The Only HVAC Company EVERYONE Should Be Using!!

AireServ Barrie is probably the best service technicians I have ever experienced! Their prices are reasonable, they are always on time, they are professional and their knowledge about HVAC is impressive! Its great to talk to someone who knows what they are talking about and explain it so anyone could understand! Their work is neat and tidy. They would let you know if you need to do anything on any of your HVAC equipment and if you could survive without having to spend on anything, they are honest and don't try to rip you off! I appreciate them taking the time to go above and beyond! I will always recommend AireServ Barrie to everyone I know!

Hi Ryan, We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community!

Charly
Charly
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Gas Line for Swimming Pool Heater Install

Sandro and Peter completed the installation of a gas line to the swimming pools water heater.

They completed the job on time and budget. Both Sandro and Peter were available for questions prior to the installation date. Even over the weekends they would quickly reply to my text messages and emails.

On the installation date, they showed up on time and completed the job on schedule.

I highly recommend Sandro and Peter.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your trust in our team! We look forward to working with you in your future projects.

Great Experience

I needed a quick repair to our heat pump in the condo unit. This was damaged by condo flooding and wouldn't work.

Aire Serv was very quick to respond to our request. The technicians Sandro and Pete came the next day, assessed the damange. They laid out couple of options and actually offered me a cheaper option to do a repair vs get a new unit.

The lady (sorry don't know your name!) was very kind and delightful when on the call as well! Kudos to her :)

Sandro and Pete knew what they were talking about and I can trust these guys! Thank you :)

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Jay K in Mississauga
Jay K in Mississauga

Fan Coil Unit - General Maintenance

I sent a request on Homestars to have a contractor come check my Fan Coil Unit at my condo for general maintenance and asked for recommendations if any work needs to be done. Aire Serv of Vaughan contacted me the same day. They were available the next day but I asked them to come the day after. They were super friendly and explained everything that needed to be done. They also have standard pricing which they show you on their ipad. They cleaned up my fan coil unit and made sure it was running well. They're work was good and they are going out of their way to find filters for me and dropping them off at a later date.

Hi Jay
We are thrilled to have you as part of the AireServ of Vaughan family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

michael
michael

Install A/C

Sandro, Peter and his team did a great job installing an A/C unit in my home. Communication was excellent, they were all courteous and professional, and were able to do the work very quickly (during a heat wave I may add!)

Pricing was very fair, below a lot of other quotes. I recommend them wholeheatedly.

Thank you for your feedback, Michael! We are very happy you had a positive experience with Aire Serv. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!

Virgil in Toronto
Virgil in Toronto

AC repair

Our 11 yrs. old AC stopped working during the hot and sticky weather last week (condenser fan stopped spinning). Our relative's friend referred us to a technician named Sandro to fix our AC. He and his partner came to our house and efficiently replaced the condenser fan motor and capacitor and our AC started doing its job again. They were professional, honest, polite and very friendly. They even cleaned up and washed our condensing unit. Their charges for the parts and labor were very reasonable compared to the very expensive quote we got from a big cooling and heating company. We' ll use their services again and would recommend their company to our friends anytime. Thanks Sandro, good job.

Thank you Virgil for the kind review. We are happy the techs where able to fix the issue and get you back up and running. Thank you from Aireserv of Vaughan

Sean from Burlington
Sean from Burlington
1 review Grassie, ON

Service / replace air conditioner

Tech came out to my house to assess my air conditioner which had broken down in a recent heat wave. Tech was knowledgeable and provided honest input regarding the problem(s). Work was performed in a very timely fashion and workspace was immaculate. Problem now solved and things back up and running even better than before thanks to some helpful advice. Will definitely use again when needed.

We our happy to hear that you where pleased with the service and technicians. Thank you for the kind review.

Ductless Mini Split

Aire Serv of Vaughan was very professional in all aspects of execution. Great to deal with such a professional organization; my request was a bit complex but they were comfortable and confident in the recommended solution. would definitely recommend to anyone looking for HVAC services...

Thank you for the kind review and the opportunity to handle your HVAC needs.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Ac and furnace replacement

I put off fixing my ac unit for a long time. Finally it was too late and it needed to be replaced. I shopped around and a close friend recommended them I ended up doing both the ac and furnace at the same time. Finished on time and on budget. Throughout the whole process I felt I was treated very well and provided a great service. Highly recommend!

Thank you for the kind review and the opportunity to handle your HVAC needs.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Furnace Maintenance

We had Aireserv of Vaughan out to perform a maintenance on our furnace, the service technician was really knowledgeable and explain what he had done. We ended up signing up for a yearly advantage plan on our furnace and ac with them. Would happily recommend Aireserv of Vaughan.

Thank you again for the opportunity to let us serve you and for your kind words.

More about Aireserv of Barrie

Breathe Easy. We Are Here for All Your Heating & Cooling Needs!

There are many reasons to confidently choose Aire Serv as your provider of heater and air conditioning services—both commercial and residential. With more than 200 locations throughout the United States and Canada, Aire Serv is a trusted name in the field of heating and air conditioning installation, maintenance, and repair. We are proud of our reputation for putting clients first and getting the job done right the first time, every time.

Aire Serv of Vaughan is committed to delivering the right AC and heating system services at the right prices. We do not rush through our work and make subpar results. Our professional service technicians take the time to perform each job 100% accurately and to the utmost industry standards of quality, maximizing the value you get out of your dollars.

We Offer 24 / 7 Emergency Service

When your AC goes out in a heat wave or your furnace breaks down in an ice storm, you need emergency service fast! Rest assured and know that Aire Serv is there for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with live dispatchers, prompt service, and no charge for overtime, weekends, and holidays. It’s good to know Aire Serv is always just a phone call away!