General Contractors
Vancouver BC V6P 4W4

Reviews for DG Design & Build

Custom Bathroom Renovation

I have to say I am as happy with the result as I am with the experience provided by DG Design & Build while renovating my ensuite bathroom.
Dylan and his team have shown professionalism and vast knowledge while making my vision coming to reality.
I’m already looking forward to using them for my kitchen renovation next year.

It's very fulfilling knowing you enjoyed your experience as much as your beautiful shower. We couldn't have done it without your daily coffees, the team is very appreciative of your hospitality.

Angie Chamaa
Angie Chamaa
0 reviews Langley, BC

Backyard Guest Suite - from Decrepit to Cozy

We hired DG Design & Build because they came highly recommended from a family friend. Dylan and his crew did such an amazing job, on short notice and tight timelines, with a renovation to our backyard guest suite that had seen much better days. They did everything from interior framing, drywall and finished a bathroom to replacing the exterior siding and roofing.
Due to unexpected issues with the building, it was tough for them to finish with the tight deadline before Canada day but we were happy to have them back for a couple days to wrap it up. I wish I hired them from the start so they didn’t have to fix previous contractors poor workmanship.
Their skills and knowledge of construction were invaluable to the finalizing the conceptualization of the project and bringing it all together into a usuable space. I enjoyed having them in our home, as they started the day with a smile, and were easy to check in with for progress updates.

Thanks for the great feedback Angie. You're family definitely kept those smiles on throughout the project. It was a pleasure completing the interior renovation and working on the multiple projects around the building. We're glad your happy with the results.
Don't forget to call us for that bathroom renovation! We're now offering group discounts - tell your neighbours!

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

Dylan handled our kitchen and bathroom renovation. He designed and did the work. We chose to work with him primarily because he was attentive and his proposed budget was reasonable. He was quick to respond and answered all our questions throughout the project. We felt he explained the costs and options fairly. He provided some good ideas that had not occurred to us in the design stage and we are thankful for his creativity. We ran into unexpected delays and issues in the construction phase, which we believe may happen in every type of renos. He dealt with these challenges in a fair manner, although the completion date was delayed. He dealt with deficiencies in product or work fairly. Although the entire project took longer than we anticipated, we are glad with the end result.

Thanks for the great review. We couldn't be happier with the end result as well. There were some unexpected complications during construction, and we appreciate your cooperation throughout the process. Enjoy your brand new apartment!

Two Car Garage in Vernon

DG Design and Build helped design my new double car garage. His team travelled back and forth from Vancouver to Vernon and got it done right on schedule. Extremely easy to work with and very professional. Dylan is very punctual and honest with the process and the cost. Definitely would use them again and recommend to all my friends and neighbours!

The extra travel was well worth the end result. We hope you put that shop to good use!

AJ in Toronto
AJ in Toronto

Interior Renovations & Deck

We bought a rental property that had various projects to complete, spanning from full tear out and rebuild, to cost effective spruce up. Working with Dylan took so much stress and pressure off the entire project. His attention to detail, broad skillset, and communication made the whole thing go amazing. We were able to be cost effective and deliver a high quality of rentals to our tenants. I endorse him fully and have already referred him to friends and family.

Thanks AJ for the great review. We're extremely happy with the result and the whole process as well. Your cooperation and decisiveness made our job easy!

0 reviews Surrey, BC

Bathroom renovation

Our bathroom is a dream come true thanks to the skilled workmanship by Dylan. He is hardworking, honest and very good at his trade. I am especially pleased with the sloping of the floor for a curbless shower stall and the precision tile work. Obstacles were dealt with professionally and communication was clear, frequent and ensured smooth coordination. Excellent experience and would hire again.

Your project was a true blessing for us to work on. You were extremely cooperative, decisive and made some amazing design choices. Thank you for making the process so pleasant and for giving us the opportunity to create such a beautiful bathroom. Enjoy!

Bathroom renovation

I hired Dylan to renovate a bathroom and to do a few other upgrades at a rental apartment I own in Vancouver. The pandemic hit just as the renovation was underway. Because of that, I wasn’t able to get over to see the finished job, or to oversee the work in progress. That said, Dylan kept me apprised of the work as it progressed. He stayed in touch, he sent photos, and he was flexible as the job changed (I added a couple of requests), and as the pandemic complicated everything. He was always pleasant to work with and based on the photos I’ve seen and feedback from friends who have seen the completed work, he did a fabulous job.

The timing was difficult, nevertheless, we did get the work done in DG Design fashion - with urgency and our top quality. I'm very glad to hear you were able to enjoy the process during those trying times, and I'm sure whenever you're able to see the work you will not be disappointed.
Thanks for the great review, Susan.

Sharon
Sharon
1 review Surrey, BC

Completed Storage Area

Dylan quickly responded to our request to complete an unfinished storage area in our home. He was easy to work with, discussed ideas and carried out everything we asked for. Work was completed in a timely manner and we were very happy with the end result. We would gladly recommend Dylan for your projection.

Thank you very much for the kind review and for being such great clients to work with. It was a pleasure and we hope to see you again for future renovations!

Rae
Rae

Bathroom Reno

Had Dylan and his team in to complete our bathroom remodel, as well as redo the tiling in our front entrance and around the fireplace. We couldn’t be happier with the results. He was detail oriented and explained every step. Had great suggestions for us and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him!

Thank you so much for being such great clients! We're extremely happy with the final result and the entire process. It was great working with you.

johnpaulchura in Toronto
johnpaulchura in Toronto

Bedroom closet Renovation

Dylan assembled a kit from Ikea and customized the left side of the kit with 6 shelves as storage for 30 pairs of shoes into a “dead-space” of the closet. This was a wonderful idea for Dylan to come up with this innovative and functional idea! The end result is a highly functioning closet with great eye-appeal! D G Design & Build get my recommendation.

Thanks for the great review John. Very happy to have come up with the best solution to suit your needs.

More about DG Design & Build

DG Design & Build founder, Dylan Grandinetti was raised in the construction industry. Being entrenched in a family business taught him the value of hard work and the skill required to succeed. Building on 15+ years of experience, it’s Dylan’s drive and further education that propelled him to bring DG Design & Build to the highest level of home builders and renovation contractors.

Social stability, environmental sustainability, and economic awareness are the driving forces behind our work. We stand by our quality and exceed clients' expectations. What motivates us is being able to turn a concept or idea into a logical and practical creation. We always look forward to every opportunity to deliver and satisfy our clients.

The goal at DG Design & Build is for you to be so satisfied with our service and your final product, that we change your perception of the way construction companies operate. All necessary steps are taken to ensure transparency and correct project execution to fully involve our clients. The combination of our exceptional planning, project management and your vision ensures your dreams will become a reality.