Rostica Inc.

Reviews for Rostica Inc.

Chris
Chris

Excellent work

Following an internal renovation and window upgrades and reconfiguration, the stucco finish required repair and refinish on our west side. Rostica handled this in a very professional manner and the work is the best we have seen. We were very happy with the workers, the work, and especially with the communication and updates (stucco installation requires prime weather). Rostica helped us match the colour (perfect match) and handled the job very well from arrival to cleanup; their pricing is fair and consistent with the market. We are very happy with the outcome.

Thank you so much Chris, we are so proud to do your job. Thanks for hospitality and everything.

Synthetic Stucco Application

Emin and his team did really clean job for my 2. floor siding. I recommend this guys because they are reliable fast and doing their job best. Also they did some extra small thing for free.

Thank you so much.

Stucco parging

The guys were working very cleanly . Also fast. I recommend theese polite guys. Thanks for quick job

Stucco

This company did stucco work for me. They did a very good job. I am very satisfied wih their work and they were very profesional.

Thank you Abbas it's my pleasure.

More about Rostica Inc.

We are doing both residential and commercial construction projects as interlocking, stucco, home and office renovation such as drywall, plaster, painting, framing and floor. Our team is experienced and professional