Complete Shower Restoration Inc

Tile and Grout Cleaning
Complete Shower Restoration Inc

Reviews for Complete Shower Restoration Inc

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Shower thoroughly cleaned and restored

The Operations Manager that came to quote on the job was on time, professional and courteous. He gave a fair and accurate estimate and advised on what work needed to be done and what work could wait.
The technician that came to do the job was on time, professional and courteous. She was extremely thorough. She did an amazing job. Extremely satisfied!

Thank you!

Dianne in Toronto
Dianne in Toronto

Shower stall professionally cleaned and recaulked

Ash, who works for Complete Shower Restoration did an excellent job cleaning the floor tiles and marble walls of our shower. He explained exactly what he was going to do and worked hard to remove all the old caulking. The new caulking was applied perfectly. He advised me how to prevent mould on the tiles in the shower.
If you want a neat, accurate and professional job done in your shower, call Complete Shower Restoration and ask for Ash to do the job!
Dianne

Hey Dianne,

Thanks for the review!
Much appreciated,
- Len, CSRco.

Clarissa in Toronto
Clarissa in Toronto

saved a leaking shower from damaging my entire bathroom

The shower in my extension hadn't been sealed properly when originally installed. Water was not only leaking inside, but running outside too. It was a mess that could have compromised the integrity of my home. Len completely ripped up the floor and wall, completely sealed and re-tiled everything, even managed to save the wall tiles and replace them for me. For the first time in months I stepped out of the shower onto a completely dry floor. Brilliant job. From first booking to end result took less than a week and I'm stoked. The whole process was explained to me so I knew exactly what I was paying for, which is rare these days and much appreciated. Highly recommended. Responsive to inquiries and very helpful. Work was great and total value was much better than other companies.

Hey Clarisa,
Pleasure working on your shower. Glad we saved your bathroom from a disaster!
- Len, CSR

Mathew in Toronto
Mathew in Toronto

1950s Bathtub Restoration project

I didn't want to demolish this beautiful bathtub shower from 1950s, and am I glad I didn’t have to! Len from Complete Shower Restoration came for an in-home consultation and explained all my available options. he quoted reasonably for the amount of work needed. I booked right then and there because of his patience answering all of my questions about the different products his company was using.
Tommi showed up on time the day of the job. I was walked through the restoration process and he spent the full day grinding, cleaning, breaking things down and putting things up. He is a hard and attentive worker no questions about that. at the end, I was truly left speechless. I could not believe that all original tile was used instead of the cheap ceramic you find nowadays.
I am so happy and pleased with this company. They really care about their work, customers and reputation.

d.d.desperado1 in Toronto
d.d.desperado1 in Toronto

walk-in shower floor restoration

my shower floor was cracked and damaged, water was seeping through and the grout was crumbling
Len came over for an in-home consultation which was much appreciated as he explained all my available options
I decided to remove and replace the outdated & stained tile to something modern and fresh
the technician was very knowledge and handy and explained the process

my shower floor looks brand new! they even raised the drain to be flush with the floor.

very happy with Complete Shower Restoration

Shanti in Scarborough
Shanti in Scarborough
0 reviews Scarborough, ON

bathtub refreshing

got my bathtub cleaned and re-caulked due to mould / mildew

professional team and very competitive pricing

got a quote, booked and got the job done within 3 days which in itself was great

Hey Shanti,

Thank you.
- Complete Shower Restoration Co

yhlin.eric in Toronto
yhlin.eric in Toronto

Totally amazed by the transformation of my bathtub

my bathtub tiles became loose and fell apart (half the wall) and instead of rebuilding to it's original I was offered a chance to be creative and boy did it turn out beautiful!

My bathtub and bathroom look so different even I can't believe it! I am so happy with having options which this company loves to offer! OPTIONS!!

I was also given the option to redo the entire walk in shower floor but I do like the tile so I just wanted it restored. They did a great job removing the old grout and putting down a new grout.

This company is truly amazing.
Len was upfront, brutality honest and professional.

Will hire again for my kitchen!

Hey Eric,

Thank you for allowing us to make your vision come to life! The end result was truly spectacular.

- complete shower restoration co.

Steph in Toronto
Steph in Toronto

Complete Bathtub Restoration Package

Hired this company via a referral from my mom, couldn't be happier!

My old bathtub (20 +years) was covered in mould and soap scum all over.
Now...it looks, smells and feels brand new again!

For the price I paid I HIGHLY recommend these guys.
Quick and Easy 1 Day AND I was able to use the shower SAME NIGHT!!
WOW

Hey Steph,

Thank you for the review!
Very happy to restore you shower for you!

-Complete Shower Restoration Co.

More about Complete Shower Restoration Inc

Complete Shower Restoration Co. is Toronto's finest shower / bathroom restoration company. We offer packaged and individual services to fit your shower / bathroom needs. From simple cleaning of tile and grout and re-caulking, to re-grouting and re-tiling for that brand new look! With our competitive rates, no one can ...
Looking for Tile and Grout Cleaning pros in Toronto?