Exclusive Home Services

Michaela
Michaela
8 reviews Waterloo, ON

Carpet Cleaning

Fedri and his son were professional, knowledgeable and very courteous, from the moment I reached out to them, until the completion of the work (Dec 2019)
They did a fantastic job cleaning the carpet, being able to remove some of the stains the previous owners of the house left.
I picked them based on the amazing reviews on this site, and they surely delivered!
Thanks.

Kim in Burlington
Kim in Burlington

Excellent Service - Will Hire Again

I have very light grey carpet (almost white) and am extremely pleased with the results! Fedri was very professional and I was able to book an appointment within a few days of my initial phone call. I explained the layout of my house and he gave me a quote on the phone. He treated some stains that I did not think would come out - but they did! I've already recommended Fedri to my friends!

Thank you Kim I appreciate it so much for your referrals and your business

Thank you!

Fedri and his son were so friendly, took the time to explain a couple of differences with wool carpets versus our others, they test sampled a couple of areas, charged us less than quoted and did an extra room and the stairs! They were really generous in their knowledge, and time and really quick communication and turn-around!!

thank you for your great review and business.😃

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Excellent Service

Our carpets hadn't been cleaned for at least four years. They look brand new. I had been thinking of getting rid of my microfibre couch as it had a lot of water stains from pen mark removals. It also almost brand new.

Excellent, professional service. Thank you

Savannah in Mississauga
Savannah in Mississauga

Removed all pet odour from the carpet

Fedri and his son did a fantastic job of cleaning my carpet. My dog has peed in a specific area multiple time’s and the at home carpet cleaner we have and used does nothing compared to what Fedri did. No more ammonia smell.

thank you so much Savannah for your business, I appreciate it very much to leave a review.

gojays_1
gojays_1
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Excellent service and job done right

I discovered Exclusive from a friends reference. And I also checked out the amazing.reviews. They are accurate. Fedri is an absolute pleasure to deal with. He answers all your questions and is a quick and informative communicator.
He arrived on time and worked very hard to make sure my mother’s carpets and upholstery were cleaned to perfection. Fedri is definitely passionate about his work and it really shows in the work he performs. And his prices are very reasonable and on par with other companies. I would highly recommend Exclusive Home Services for all your steam cleaning needs and I will only call on Fedri if I need the service again.

Ibrahim in Mississauga
Ibrahim in Mississauga

Carpet Cleaning

Fedri was Punctual, Professional and true to his words. From booking an appointment to finishing up the job it was a very smooth transaction!

I am very impressed with the quality of work and I am 100% using Fedri's services again.

5 Stars!

thanks for the review Wayne, I appreciate your business.

Oksana in Etobicoke
Oksana in Etobicoke

Carpet Cleaning

This is the second time we had Fecri clean our carpets. He was prompt, quick and very thorough - removing some tough stains in high traffic areas. Last year he also cleaned our sectional couch.
We'll definitely use him again and refer him to others.

Thank you Oksana, I really appreciate it so much for your review.

Khalid Ansari in Toronto
Khalid Ansari in Toronto

Friendly, quick and detailed.

The people at EHS were very quick to answer my request for carpet cleaning. They gave me a heads up when they were running late and did a great job at carpet cleaning.

They also tried to be very neat and clean while working on my carpets. They let me know what was involved in the whole process. Excellent and high recommended!

thank you Khalid for a great review and your business.

Susan in Roanoke
Susan in Roanoke
1 review Ottawa, ON

Carpet Cleaning

Excellent service. I have used this company a couple of times now and always pleased with the workmanship and results. Friendly and helpful as well as neat and efficient. Thanks

More about Exclusive Home Services

Exclusive Home Services

Certified from Shaw Total Care

A reliable and reputable carpet cleaning company with all positive home stars and yelp reviews.

Due to Covid19 currently we are offering a safe way to clean and disinfect your carpets, upholstery, tiles, hardwood, mattresses, area rugs with a safe Botanical citric acid disinfectant. This product not only it is safe but it will kill all types of viruses, germs and bacteria. It is Tuberculocidal, Germicidal, Verucidal, Fungicidal. It is a natural derived active ingredients, bleach fee, dye free EPA regulated.

HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?:
You may choose a free demonstration of your choice of the area just to get rid of the guess work. The main goal here is to show you the quality of work before I start

the work. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the results then happily I will leave with no cost to you.

100% HOME STARS RATING GUARANTEED / 100% MONEY BACK IF NOT SATISFIED:
On each job I am dedicated to use the finest presprays,
and the latest technology. I will take my time to do a
proper job. But if for any reason you are not satisfied,
please call back with in the 3 days of the initial
cleaning and I will be glad to come back and re-clean
it again at no additional cost to you. If this does not
resolve your issue then I will be glad to refund your
full money back. This excludes pet stains, stains
caused by dyes, ink, paint, bleach spots or any type of settled stain(s), and color loss. Also
traffic lane due to texture loss, shading, pooling, and
pile reversals which are all may or may not be correctable with
cleaning.

HOME STARS COMMENTS:
"Fecri did an exceptional job for cleaning my carpets. He came on time as promised and did a through job in cleaning the our upper level which is carpeted. He was

extremely careful in setting up his equipment and made sure that he cleaned up everything after the job was finished. I highly recommend for others to use his

service."

"Very professional and hard work. spent the whole night and cleaned up every corner. we are very happy about the result. sofa was carefully clean; gave us free for the

two pillows . very friendly as well. we had dinner together:)"

"I was very surprised but about 2,000 square feet house was completed with the cleaning of the carpet in 3 hours. After it was completed the carpets look brand new."

"My couch and carpet look as if I just purchased them. So happy with the service that was done. Also the man was super nice and very respectful. Overall a great

experience and I'll definitely be calling for his service again in the future."

To read more comments please go to our homestars page
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FACEBOOK COMMENTS:
Mobeen Kamran
August 27, 2015
"Great job done by Fedri carpet looks brilliant!!"

Sridevi Balaji
August 8, 2015
"Great Service Frederick!!! Feel like a brand new carpet,Awesome job Buddy"

Aish Aish
July 29, 2015
"we were highly impresssed by the professional job Fedric did at our house, the grout looks way cleaner than when we purchased the house. Thanks a lot ,we would

definitely recommend his services, a thorough gentleman to deal with."

You can also follow us now on Facebook. For more customer comments please go to our faceboo page https://www.facebook.com/groups/exclusivehomeservices/

WATCH US ON YOUTUBE:
Carpet cleaning videos

Tile grout cleaning videos

Upholstery video

647-502-5008
www.ecocarpetcleaning.ca

OUR THOROUGH CARPET CLEANING STEPS:
Deodorizer, sanitizer, and pre spray are included in our carpet cleaning process.

1. Inspect the carpet and its condition
2. Pre-Spray the cleaner thoroughly
3. Pre-Scrub the traffic lanes and or any other areas that is needed (Rejuvenate the carpet fibers)
4. Extract the dirt out of the carpet using high heat or hot water

WE SPECIALIZE IN:
() Leather Cleaning
() Mattress Cleaning
() Tile Grout Cleaning
() Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
() Fabric, Leather and Carpet Protection
() We treat filtration lines and stain marks on your carpet
() Odor treatment
() Flooded carpet? We can extract the water from underneath of the carpet pad

PAYMENT METHODS:
Cash and major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, JCB) are accepted. Checks and debit or Interac cards are not accepted.

FOR A FREE QUOTE: