Exclusive Home Services

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing

Reviews for Exclusive Home Services

Yvette from Toronto
Yvette from Toronto

Brought our sectional back to life!

Punctual, professional, and pleasant.

Our giant sectional was deceptively dirty; being dark grey, it hides the dirt really well. Well, this deep cleaning was a real eye-opener! With cats, dogs and a toddler, our beautiful couch needed this spa day. It’s like new now; the entire living room feels refreshed!

I plan to get this done every year, and will include the rugs next time. Highly recommend!!

Yvette thank you I really appreciate your kind review. I will provide the same superior service on each time you call me.

Michelle in Brampton
Michelle in Brampton

Carpet and Area Rug Cleaning

Fedri did an amazing job, very happy with the results. He was very professional from start to finish. He was here in less than a week from my initial phone call, clearly laid out the process, and did a very thorough job. Who knew my area rug could be that bright?! Thanks Fedri!

thanks Michelle

Tim
Tim
2 reviews Milton, ON

Shower Revival

Our shower was getting yellow, stained and mildew build upt. It needed to revived to life. Great work and worked hard. Showed up on time and gave it his all. The quality made it immaculate and gave it a few more years. Thank you so very much.
[Not posting photos but it was definitely worth it]

thank you for your kind review Tim.

Stage Y.
Stage Y.

Clean carpets in three bedrooms and hallway .

I called Fecri to clean carpets in a house that I rented to people who obviously didn’t take care of it. I’m not even sure if they ever vacuumed. The carpet had a huge stain in the master bedroom and black stain along the edges and in the floor vent areas. This mess was in all three bedrooms and hallway.
Fedri came the next day and was on time. When he was done the carpet looks so good and smell nice too.
We are all happy now. Thank you, Fecri .

thanks Lucia, I appreciate your business

carpet cleaning

I had Fedri clean my carpets and subsequently booked him to do my elderly father's home carpets as well. Father's carpets were quite stained from all the years and I desperately needed them to be cleaned. The carpets came out so beautifully clean, even for their age. As Fedri pointed out the hallway and back staircase were the worst for dirt. I knew they would be yet they both came out clean, particularly the back staircase, just like new, other than for the carpet wear which I expected. I definitely will use him again and will highly recommend him to my family and friends. Prompt, efficient and a very kind and courteous gentleman, I am so very happy that I hired him. Thank you again for a job well done.

thanks Dorothy for your kind review and your business.

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Outstanding Work + Services

We had a very tight timeline to get some furniture cleaned before we listed our condo for sale. We reached out to 5- companies. Two passed on the opportunity. Out of the 3-left we selected Fecri. The level of professionalism we received from Fecri was simply outstanding. The whole process was seamless and painless. From his prompt and courteous responses to his explanation of the services we were to receive and arriving exactly when he said he would. When Fecri said the job could take upto 2.5 hours I knew we would receive a high level of service. And Fecri did not fail. The colours in our furniture popped once Fecri was finished. Thank you very much Fecri for your professionalism and exceptional work. We will be calling on you again and recommending you to our friends and family.

thanks Susan,

cbrooke in Toronto
cbrooke in Toronto

Fantast tile cleaning

Fedri did an amazing job cleaning the tile be grout in our downstairs bathroom. He was able to remove mold that I didn't have any success with. He responded quickly and arrived on time. He was very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend him.

thank you for your great review and your business, I appreciate it.

Canislupus
Canislupus

Thorough and deep cleaning of carpet and tiles

Fedri did a great job. Our house has the second floor covered in carpet and partially on the main floor. We also have two dogs who have thrown up and pooped on the carpet so there were some stains we were not able to remove with spot cleaning. After Fedri left, the stains were gone, the carpets were whiter than I've ever seen it and smelled so nice. I really appreciated the hard work that went into the cleaning and at a very reasonable price. I also had the tiles in the kitchen and entry way cleaned which were also left looking great afterwards.

great thank you for your great review and your business.

Fedri ?

Saira in Toronto
Saira in Toronto

Last minute carpet cleaning

I called Fedri the day after we moved into our house and realized how dirty the carpets were! He was very helpful over the phone providing details about pricing and timelines. I appreciated that He called me again a few hours later to follow up with my quote as I was too busy with our toddler to call him back. It was this responsiveness that I really liked about him. We booked for two days from then. He showed up right on time with all the equipment he needed and got right to work. Unfortunately as it was cold out, he had to bring the machines inside the house which were quite loud. He explained he would normally leave them outside and run a long hose in but it was too cold to do so. We're pleased with the results. He even cleaned one of our area rugs!

thank you Saira for your kind review.

Janice in Toronto
Janice in Toronto

Carpet cleaning

What a pleasant experience..........there was good communication, Fredri was very professional and the work was completed in a timely fashion.
We are completely satisfied with the carpet cleaning. Thanks for a job well done.
Cheers

thank you for your kind review Janice, it was my pleasure to service you.

More about Exclusive Home Services

Exclusive Home Services

Certified from Shaw Total Care

A reliable and reputable carpet cleaning company. My company do exist on Home Stars, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram. My Home Stars rating is 10/10 stars with

excellent reviews, this shows the quality of the work that you will receive from me.

HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?:
You may choose a free demonstration of your choice of the area just to get rid of the guess work. The main goal here is to show you the quality of work before I start

the work. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the results then happily I will leave with no cost to you.

100% HOME STARS RATING GUARANTEED / 100% MONEY BACK IF NOT SATISFIED:
On each job I am dedicated to use the finest presprays,
and the latest technology. I will take my time to do a
proper job. But if for any reason you are not satisfied,
please call back with in the 3 days of the initial
cleaning and I will be glad to come back and re-clean
it again at no additional cost to you. If this does not
resolve your issue then I will be glad to refund your
full money back. This excludes pet stains, stains
caused by dyes, ink, paint, bleach spots or any type of settled stain(s), and color loss. Also
traffic lane due to texture loss, shading, pooling, and
pile reversals which are all may or may not be correctable with
cleaning.

HOME STARS COMMENTS:
"Fecri did an exceptional job for cleaning my carpets. He came on time as promised and did a through job in cleaning the our upper level which is carpeted. He was

extremely careful in setting up his equipment and made sure that he cleaned up everything after the job was finished. I highly recommend for others to use his

service."

"Very professional and hard work. spent the whole night and cleaned up every corner. we are very happy about the result. sofa was carefully clean; gave us free for the

two pillows . very friendly as well. we had dinner together:)"

"I was very surprised but about 2,000 square feet house was completed with the cleaning of the carpet in 3 hours. After it was completed the carpets look brand new."

"My couch and carpet look as if I just purchased them. So happy with the service that was done. Also the man was super nice and very respectful. Overall a great

experience and I'll definitely be calling for his service again in the future."

To read more comments please go to our homestars page
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FACEBOOK COMMENTS:
Mobeen Kamran
August 27, 2015
"Great job done by Fedri carpet looks brilliant!!"

Sridevi Balaji
August 8, 2015
"Great Service Frederick!!! Feel like a brand new carpet,Awesome job Buddy"

Aish Aish
July 29, 2015
"we were highly impresssed by the professional job Fedric did at our house, the grout looks way cleaner than when we purchased the house. Thanks a lot ,we would

definitely recommend his services, a thorough gentleman to deal with."

You can also follow us now on Facebook. For more customer comments please go to our faceboo page https://www.facebook.com/groups/exclusivehomeservices/

WATCH US ON YOUTUBE:
Carpet cleaning videos

Tile grout cleaning videos

Upholstery video

647-502-5008
www.ecocarpetcleaning.ca

OUR THOROUGH CARPET CLEANING STEPS:
Deodorizer, sanitizer, and pre spray are included in our carpet cleaning process.

1. Inspect the carpet and its condition
2. Pre-Spray the cleaner thoroughly
3. Pre-Scrub the traffic lanes and or any other areas that is needed (Rejuvenate the carpet fibers)
4. Extract the dirt out of the carpet using high heat or hot water

WE SPECIALIZE IN:
() Leather Cleaning
() Mattress Cleaning
() Tile Grout Cleaning
() Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
() Fabric, Leather and Carpet Protection
() We treat filtration lines and stain marks on your carpet
() Odor treatment
() Flooded carpet? We can extract the water from underneath of the carpet pad

PAYMENT METHODS:
Cash and major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, JCB) are accepted. Checks and debit or Interac cards are not accepted.

FOR A FREE QUOTE: