Exclusive Home Services

Reviews for Exclusive Home Services

Jas in Toronto
Jas in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Courteous. Professional. Honest. Simply Outstanding!

I have dealt with a fair share of contractors and service companies with hits and misses over the years but the experience I had with Fedri has been simply outstanding. Right from the first call to discuss my job down to the completion, Fedri and his son were very helpful, knowledgable and excellent. Besides the fact the know their jobs very well, honest recommendations and opinions for questions such as whether certain rooms should be excluded due to the acceptable condition was truly appreciated; unlike many others looking for opportunities and ways of adding more to the job costs.

Impressive and excellent results for the carpets and upholstery. I was so happy that I called my sister and sent them right over for another job!
Thank you Fedri! Highly Recommended!

Jas thank you I appreciate your great review. Thanks for your business.

crazylabchick in Mississauga
crazylabchick in Mississauga

Efficient, clean, attention to detail - delightful to work with

Large areas cleaned - stairs, hallways, area rug, sofa, chairs. One room featured residual stains - after a few emails back and forth, I was able to get a quote and proceed with the booking. Fast, friendly, courteous. Front door needed to stay ajar to allow for equipment, cords etc - and a faux door was erected, which kept the breeze out and my pets in! I would not hesitate to bring Exclusive back in to my home :)

thank you for your kind review, I appreciate your business :).
Fedri

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Professional service, great job

Quick and professional response. Booked service and Fedri arrived exactly on time. I appreciated the care taken on entering the house, bringing own mats and shoe covers. Cleaning was done efficiently and with great care. My sofa looks brand new. Thank you — great job!

thank you for your business.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Fantastic!

Fedri was great. He returned my enquiry within minutes, gave me a fair price, showed up right on time and did a super job. I would highly recommend them! He also was super careful and clean in my home.

thanks for your kind comments. I appreciate your business.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Grout cleaning.

Could not be happier with how my grout came out! I will be calling again in the future. Very fast service and proffesional. Also cleaned a shag rug which also came out great. Thank you

thank you Dave. I appreciate your business.

Serina in Toronto
Serina in Toronto

Sofa cleaning

Amazing service ! Fedric was on time, professional, and very informative about the stain removal on sofa. He did a thorough job and took his time. Much much appreciated! :)

thanks for your business

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Carpet cleaning

Awesome service and very professional. My carpets look like new. They arrived on time and did a fantastic job. I would recommend them to anyone who require a thorough cleaning.

NadiaE in Toronto
NadiaE in Toronto

Pre move in clean

They cleaned our home before we moved in. Carpets look great. They were respectful of our home, keeping everything tidy. Easy y communicate with. Overall very happy with the service.

thank you Nadia I appreciate your business, wishing you the best with your new home.

Abhiraj K.
Abhiraj K.
3 reviews Caledon, ON

Carpet and grout cleaning

Working with Fedri is just amazing, I had him get the carpet and cleaning done for a property I am going to list. He did an amazing job. He was so thorough and spend long hrs. And charged exactly what he committed. The seller we're so happy with him that they said they want to refer him to all of his friends and seek his services always.

Thanks Fedri.

thank you kindly for your honest review

senmitch in Toronto, Ontario
senmitch in Toronto, Ontario

Tile, Carpet, Grout & Upholstery Cleaning

Fedri and his son did an absolutely superb job. They were extremely thorough, professional and punctual. Our tiles, upholstery and carpeting look great! I highly recommend them and will definitely be using their services again!

thank you for your kind review, I appreciate your business.

More about Exclusive Home Services

Exclusive Home Services

Certified from Shaw Total Care

A reliable and reputable carpet cleaning company. My company do exist on Home Stars, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram. My Home Stars rating is 10/10 stars with

excellent reviews, this shows the quality of the work that you will receive from me.

HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?:
You may choose a free demonstration of your choice of the area just to get rid of the guess work. The main goal here is to show you the quality of work before I start

the work. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the results then happily I will leave with no cost to you.

100% HOME STARS RATING GUARANTEED / 100% MONEY BACK IF NOT SATISFIED:
On each job I am dedicated to use the finest presprays,
and the latest technology. I will take my time to do a
proper job. But if for any reason you are not satisfied,
please call back with in the 3 days of the initial
cleaning and I will be glad to come back and re-clean
it again at no additional cost to you. If this does not
resolve your issue then I will be glad to refund your
full money back. This excludes pet stains, stains
caused by dyes, ink, paint, bleach spots or any type of settled stain(s), and color loss. Also
traffic lane due to texture loss, shading, pooling, and
pile reversals which are all may or may not be correctable with
cleaning.

HOME STARS COMMENTS:
"Fecri did an exceptional job for cleaning my carpets. He came on time as promised and did a through job in cleaning the our upper level which is carpeted. He was

extremely careful in setting up his equipment and made sure that he cleaned up everything after the job was finished. I highly recommend for others to use his

service."

"Very professional and hard work. spent the whole night and cleaned up every corner. we are very happy about the result. sofa was carefully clean; gave us free for the

two pillows . very friendly as well. we had dinner together:)"

"I was very surprised but about 2,000 square feet house was completed with the cleaning of the carpet in 3 hours. After it was completed the carpets look brand new."

"My couch and carpet look as if I just purchased them. So happy with the service that was done. Also the man was super nice and very respectful. Overall a great

experience and I'll definitely be calling for his service again in the future."

To read more comments please go to our homestars page
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FACEBOOK COMMENTS:
Mobeen Kamran
August 27, 2015
"Great job done by Fedri carpet looks brilliant!!"

Sridevi Balaji
August 8, 2015
"Great Service Frederick!!! Feel like a brand new carpet,Awesome job Buddy"

Aish Aish
July 29, 2015
"we were highly impresssed by the professional job Fedric did at our house, the grout looks way cleaner than when we purchased the house. Thanks a lot ,we would

definitely recommend his services, a thorough gentleman to deal with."

You can also follow us now on Facebook. For more customer comments please go to our faceboo page https://www.facebook.com/groups/exclusivehomeservices/

WATCH US ON YOUTUBE:
Carpet cleaning videos

Tile grout cleaning videos

Upholstery video

647-502-5008
www.ecocarpetcleaning.ca

OUR THOROUGH CARPET CLEANING STEPS:
Deodorizer, sanitizer, and pre spray are included in our carpet cleaning process.

1. Inspect the carpet and its condition
2. Pre-Spray the cleaner thoroughly
3. Pre-Scrub the traffic lanes and or any other areas that is needed (Rejuvenate the carpet fibers)
4. Extract the dirt out of the carpet using high heat or hot water

WE SPECIALIZE IN:
() Leather Cleaning
() Mattress Cleaning
() Tile Grout Cleaning
() Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
() Fabric, Leather and Carpet Protection
() We treat filtration lines and stain marks on your carpet
() Odor treatment
() Flooded carpet? We can extract the water from underneath of the carpet pad

PAYMENT METHODS:
Cash and major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, JCB) are accepted. Checks and debit or Interac cards are not accepted.

FOR A FREE QUOTE: