Exclusive Home Services

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for Exclusive Home Services

Maggie in Toronto
Maggie in Toronto

Carpet, upholstery and tile cleaning - Perfect company!

Fedri and his son were wonderful. Courteous, on time, professional. They cleaned our couch, chairs, runners on stairs, area rugs, wall to wall carpeting and bathroom tile/grout. We are beyond thrilled!

Reliable Company, great service, reasonable pricing and did a beautiful job!

The only drawback is that now I don't want to walk on the stairs since they look so nice!!

Before and after pix of stairs...

Abbas
Abbas

Excellent service

Fedri and team provide top notch service and also got years old nail polish out of my carpet! Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to have their home cleaned. Thanks Fedri!

thank you for your business Abbas.

Penny in Toronto
Penny in Toronto

Professional and Excellent!

There are many positive reviews for this company, and most definitely justified! Fedri and his assistant did a magnificent job cleaning a number of area rugs and stair carpet, as well as upholstery. Everything came up amazing after they were finished. I can add persistent to my review as well, because there was an issue with my rec room carpet which had been water damaged due to flooding. Fedri kept at it until it came up perfect!
Thank you Fedri for an excellent job!

thank you for your business Penny and for a great review.

Taniya in Toronto
Taniya in Toronto

Carpet like BRAND NEW again!

Fecri just cleaned our carpet and tiles and they are all like brand new again! We have used his services before too at multiple houses and he is always very professional, shows up on time and is very courteous! We definitely recommend Exclusive Home Services!

thank you Tanya.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Tiles & grout

Fecri is very professional and came on time. He did a great job cleaning tiles and grout. Some corner areas needed a little extra cleaning. Overall, I recommend this company.

thanks

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Carpets like new and great customer service!

Fedri has great customer service and did an amazing job making my twenty year old carpets look and smell clean:) He managed to get out all kinds of old stains including charcoal and pet stains! Thank you SO much for a wonderful job!

thank you for your review and your business

Karen in Ottawa
Karen in Ottawa

Extremely Professional! Great job! Fedri is awesome

Seriously, by far the best service I have ever received. Friendly, professional and we are beyond satisfied. Our carpet had not been cleaned in 10 years. To say the least our carpet looks brand new again. They use professional equipment from their truck. I would recommend this company hands down over and over. 100% Pleased and Satifisfied.

thank you Karen for your business.

Melvin
Melvin

Carpet Cleaning

Fedri and his son were punctual and hard working. Booking was really easy. They worked fast and the carpets look amazing. Pricing was also very reasonable. Thank you guys for the job well done!

Melvin thank you very much for your business.

Marc in Etobicoke
Marc in Etobicoke

Great service

EHS kept in touch letting me know that they were on their way and also messaged once they arrived. They were careful, courteous, friendly and professional. The carpet looked great afterwards. No problem recommending EHS.

thank you Marc I appreciate your kind comment which I was looking forward to.

P G.
P G.

Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

Fedri and his son arrived to perform a cleaning on my carpeted stairs. He did a very thorough cleaning and I was pleased at the result. The carpeted stairs look almost like new. I had asked him about cleaning a wing chair and a small carpeted mat. He agreed to do this at a small nominal amount. I would definitely recommend him due to the quality of the work.

thanks Peter I appreciate your kind review and business.

More about Exclusive Home Services

Exclusive Home Services

Certified from Shaw Total Care

A reliable and reputable carpet cleaning company. My company do exist on Home Stars, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram. My Home Stars rating is 10/10 stars with

excellent reviews, this shows the quality of the work that you will receive from me.

HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?:
You may choose a free demonstration of your choice of the area just to get rid of the guess work. The main goal here is to show you the quality of work before I start

the work. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the results then happily I will leave with no cost to you.

100% HOME STARS RATING GUARANTEED / 100% MONEY BACK IF NOT SATISFIED:
On each job I am dedicated to use the finest presprays,
and the latest technology. I will take my time to do a
proper job. But if for any reason you are not satisfied,
please call back with in the 3 days of the initial
cleaning and I will be glad to come back and re-clean
it again at no additional cost to you. If this does not
resolve your issue then I will be glad to refund your
full money back. This excludes pet stains, stains
caused by dyes, ink, paint, bleach spots or any type of settled stain(s), and color loss. Also
traffic lane due to texture loss, shading, pooling, and
pile reversals which are all may or may not be correctable with
cleaning.

HOME STARS COMMENTS:
"Fecri did an exceptional job for cleaning my carpets. He came on time as promised and did a through job in cleaning the our upper level which is carpeted. He was

extremely careful in setting up his equipment and made sure that he cleaned up everything after the job was finished. I highly recommend for others to use his

service."

"Very professional and hard work. spent the whole night and cleaned up every corner. we are very happy about the result. sofa was carefully clean; gave us free for the

two pillows . very friendly as well. we had dinner together:)"

"I was very surprised but about 2,000 square feet house was completed with the cleaning of the carpet in 3 hours. After it was completed the carpets look brand new."

"My couch and carpet look as if I just purchased them. So happy with the service that was done. Also the man was super nice and very respectful. Overall a great

experience and I'll definitely be calling for his service again in the future."

To read more comments please go to our homestars page
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FACEBOOK COMMENTS:
Mobeen Kamran
August 27, 2015
"Great job done by Fedri carpet looks brilliant!!"

Sridevi Balaji
August 8, 2015
"Great Service Frederick!!! Feel like a brand new carpet,Awesome job Buddy"

Aish Aish
July 29, 2015
"we were highly impresssed by the professional job Fedric did at our house, the grout looks way cleaner than when we purchased the house. Thanks a lot ,we would

definitely recommend his services, a thorough gentleman to deal with."

You can also follow us now on Facebook. For more customer comments please go to our faceboo page https://www.facebook.com/groups/exclusivehomeservices/

WATCH US ON YOUTUBE:
Carpet cleaning videos

Tile grout cleaning videos

Upholstery video

647-502-5008
www.ecocarpetcleaning.ca

OUR THOROUGH CARPET CLEANING STEPS:
Deodorizer, sanitizer, and pre spray are included in our carpet cleaning process.

1. Inspect the carpet and its condition
2. Pre-Spray the cleaner thoroughly
3. Pre-Scrub the traffic lanes and or any other areas that is needed (Rejuvenate the carpet fibers)
4. Extract the dirt out of the carpet using high heat or hot water

WE SPECIALIZE IN:
() Leather Cleaning
() Mattress Cleaning
() Tile Grout Cleaning
() Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
() Fabric, Leather and Carpet Protection
() We treat filtration lines and stain marks on your carpet
() Odor treatment
() Flooded carpet? We can extract the water from underneath of the carpet pad

PAYMENT METHODS:
Cash and major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, JCB) are accepted. Checks and debit or Interac cards are not accepted.

FOR A FREE QUOTE: