Exclusive Home Services

formerly Eco Carpet Cleaning by Benim
Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing

Reviews for Exclusive Home Services

This was the first time I used EHS and I am completely satisfied with the service I received from Fedri. I had my appointment booked within two days from the time I called. He arrived on time, went through the trouble of bringing all the equipment inside the house, despite the cold weather. He was very careful in setting it all up and left everything very clean and tidy after the job was finished. He did a very thorough job and the carpets were cleaned very well. I would definitely use his services again and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a professional and well-done carpet cleaning.

thanks I appreciate your great review. Fedri

fgigliotti in Ottawa
1 review Burlington, ON

Great job cleaning water stains and large pen marks on a 4 month old sofa, looks brand new. The did the entire couch not just the stained areas. Thank you

perfect thanks for your kind comment and your business.
Fedri

Buffalo in Mississauga

All we can say is wow! From start to finish working with Fredri was a fantastic experience. My husband booked his services after speaking on the phone and feeling that Fredri was a really good guy. He was able to provide us with next day service which was great. We weren’t sure what to expect, as we have 5 kids, a dog and a cat who have been very hard on our carpets. These guys are miracle workers! Our carpets are amazing and our dining chairs are like new! We cannot recommend Fredri enough!
Chris and Lori Bellerby

thank you Lori for a great review. I appreciate it very much. Fedri

Ves in Mississauga

Excellent job.Fedri clean my carpet on the stares ,he did amazing job.It was so many stains and now is spotless.Thanks a lot for your great job. I will definitely recommend this company to everybody.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Fecri and his assistant were terrific and so were the results. I did not have high expectations when they arrived to clean my stairs, halls, sofa and arm chair. Between an elderly dog and 7 year old grandson, they had taken quite a beating. They worked very professional and diligently and the results exceeded my expectations.

thanks Susan, I appreciate your great review.

Cathy from Mississauga

I procrastinated for a long time about having carpets cleaned professionally. I am so happy I found EHS. Fedri and his partner were very friendly and professional and the results are totally amazing! Every stain is gone, and some I didn't think possible to remove; having 2 large dogs and a lot of kid spills. I highly recommend EHS

thank you so much Cathy for your wonderful review.

shaolin13 in Mississauga, ON

Sure, hiring a professional carpet cleaner is approx. 3-4Xs more than renting a machine from Home Depot, but TRUST ME, the results are soo much better!

I purchased a vintage shag rug that needed cleaning. The fibres were a bit stiff and the colour was a bit greige. Since the carpet in my hall and bedroom were quite filthy, I got Fedri to clean them all in 1 visit.

Fedri and his son were on-time, professional, quiet, and explained the process. His process, as he explained, is a hybrid system. He doesn't have to bring one of those heavy units in your house as the majority of it is housed in his van. The result is a more quiet. And my rug/carpets weren't as wet as when I do it myself, so less drying time.

When I rented the machine myself, not only was it heavy, but after the cleaning was done, it was very, very wet. It would look ok, but after the carpet dried, it would seem as though the dirt/mud would subside.

After Fedri was done, I'd say the rug was only 10-15% wet, carpet was maybe 20-25% wet. All areas were dry within 24hrs. Job took under 2hrs.

I am very satisfied his Fedri's services and the final results. After seeing how painless this process was, I don't think I'd waste even $30 to do the job myself!

thanks for the great review, and you sure saw the difference between a rental do it yourself and a professional work.

Shiv

Moving into a 14 year old home, needed some good cleaning for~1000 sq ft carpet area and grout tile cleaning.
Fecri was a pleasure to work with - very responsive and quick by email, showed up on time, and did a great job cleaning the carpets and the tiles. The quality of cleaning work is evident when you look at the amount of dirt that he is able to get out of the carpets. Reasonably priced as well.
Would definitely recommend!

thanks for your business and your input.

Great job cleaning all my carpets in the second story of my house and my mattress. and stairs too. Everything looks and feels so clean. Great job!
They were very pleasant, wore little booties on their feet and did the job efficiently. They arrived when they said they would and texted when they were on their way. I am very pleased with this service.

Thanks Sandy for your kindness

Prasanna in Mississauga

Excellent service. I engaged the services to clean my basement & stair carpet. Job well done ! The carpet looks clean without any stains on them. Cleaning was very professional and will recommend their service to family and friends.

Thank you prasanna.

More about Exclusive Home Services

Exclusive Home Services

Certified from Shaw Total Care

A reliable and reputable carpet cleaning company. My company do exist on Home Stars, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram. My Home Stars rating is 10/10 stars with

excellent reviews, this shows the quality of the work that you will receive from me.

HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?:
You may choose a free demonstration of your choice of the area just to get rid of the guess work. The main goal here is to show you the quality of work before I start

the work. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the results then happily I will leave with no cost to you.

100% HOME STARS RATING GUARANTEED / 100% MONEY BACK IF NOT SATISFIED:
On each job I am dedicated to use the finest presprays,
and the latest technology. I will take my time to do a
proper job. But if for any reason you are not satisfied,
please call back with in the 3 days of the initial
cleaning and I will be glad to come back and re-clean
it again at no additional cost to you. If this does not
resolve your issue then I will be glad to refund your
full money back. This excludes pet stains, stains
caused by dyes, ink, paint, bleach spots or any type of settled stain(s), and color loss. Also
traffic lane due to texture loss, shading, pooling, and
pile reversals which are all may or may not be correctable with
cleaning.

HOME STARS COMMENTS:
"Fecri did an exceptional job for cleaning my carpets. He came on time as promised and did a through job in cleaning the our upper level which is carpeted. He was

extremely careful in setting up his equipment and made sure that he cleaned up everything after the job was finished. I highly recommend for others to use his

service."

"Very professional and hard work. spent the whole night and cleaned up every corner. we are very happy about the result. sofa was carefully clean; gave us free for the

two pillows . very friendly as well. we had dinner together:)"

"I was very surprised but about 2,000 square feet house was completed with the cleaning of the carpet in 3 hours. After it was completed the carpets look brand new."

"My couch and carpet look as if I just purchased them. So happy with the service that was done. Also the man was super nice and very respectful. Overall a great

experience and I'll definitely be calling for his service again in the future."

To read more comments please go to our homestars page
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FACEBOOK COMMENTS:
Mobeen Kamran
August 27, 2015
"Great job done by Fedri carpet looks brilliant!!"

Sridevi Balaji
August 8, 2015
"Great Service Frederick!!! Feel like a brand new carpet,Awesome job Buddy"

Aish Aish
July 29, 2015
"we were highly impresssed by the professional job Fedric did at our house, the grout looks way cleaner than when we purchased the house. Thanks a lot ,we would

definitely recommend his services, a thorough gentleman to deal with."

You can also follow us now on Facebook. For more customer comments please go to our faceboo page https://www.facebook.com/groups/exclusivehomeservices/

WATCH US ON YOUTUBE:
Carpet cleaning videos

Tile grout cleaning videos

Upholstery video

647-502-5008
www.ecocarpetcleaning.ca

OUR THOROUGH CARPET CLEANING STEPS:
Deodorizer, sanitizer, and pre spray are included in our carpet cleaning process.

1. Inspect the carpet and its condition
2. Pre-Spray the cleaner thoroughly
3. Pre-Scrub the traffic lanes and or any other areas that is needed (Rejuvenate the carpet fibers)
4. Extract the dirt out of the carpet using high heat or hot water

WE SPECIALIZE IN:
() Leather Cleaning
() Mattress Cleaning
() Tile Grout Cleaning
() Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
() Fabric, Leather and Carpet Protection
() We treat filtration lines and stain marks on your carpet
() Odor treatment
() Flooded carpet? We can extract the water from underneath of the carpet pad

PAYMENT METHODS:
Cash and major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, JCB) are accepted. Checks and debit or Interac cards are not accepted.

FOR A FREE QUOTE: