Formerly Eco Carpet Cleaning by Benim

Colleen in Brampton

Brampton

Mississauga
L5B 3W3

Fedri did an excellent job. He was very professional, thorough and meticulous in cleaning our carpets and sofa.
He was also very accommodating to our schedule due to our numerous schedule changes.
We highly recommend his services!

thanks Colleen, I appreciate your business.

JAMES MISSISSAUGA
JAMES MISSISSAUGA

Excellent service

Our entire home carpet was in need of a professionally cleaning and my first step was to check Homestars for a good contractor. Based on many good reviews I picked EHS and I was very satisfied with the result. Owner Fecri answered the phone and gave me a quote, then he followed the entire process through in a professional way. He showed up on time, worked very hard, delivered exactly what he promised over the phone. The next morning I noticed a stain in the family room which became visible only after cleaning. I messaged Fecri to see if he could remove it when he came close to my area. Two days later he came and explained that the stain was due to previous spill residue hidden in the under pad and the cleaning brought it back up. He removed it with a bottle of solution, and generously left me with the rest for future use. Thanks Fecri!

I noticed this is my fifth review, and all my ratings have been 10/10. I attribute this to the fact that I always do my homework on Homestars when I plan a project. So thanks Homestars as well!

James thank you for choosing my business, and thank you for your honost review.

mgkltd66 in Mississauga
mgkltd66 in Mississauga

Carpet leaning.

We recently hired Exclusive Home Services to clean the carpets in our house as they hadn't been cleaned in years. Fedri and his son did an amazing job. They also did wonders with a couple of stains that were there from years ago! They are competitively priced and were very punctual. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to have their carpets cleaned!

thanks for your business.

Dina
Dina

Fantastic Price and Professional Quality Service

I received Fedris number as a recommendation. So glad we found him. He was super easy to reach, organized, professional and reliable.

His work exceeded expectation and cost was less than anticipated. Our tenants were super happy.

HIGHLY recommended. We will definitely and gladly use his services again at our other properties.

Dina thank you for your kind review. I appreciate your business and wishing to do more future business with you.

Mariam  in Mississauga
Mariam in Mississauga

Carpet Cleaning

Exclusive Home Services did a fantastic job. They arrived on time, thoroughly cleaned all the carpets, cleaned up when they were finished and were very professional.
I recommend them highly to anyone!

Thank you for the great review Mariam, I appreciate your business and hope to service your home carpets/tiles and upholstery in the future.

Drag
Drag

Tile and grout cleaning

Fedri did a great job cleaning the kitchen tiles which would have required a lot of manual scrubbing otherwise. He is knowledgeable and friendly and arrived right when he said he would.

thanks Drag, I appreciate your business and the great comment.

Tess & Darin in Oakville
Tess & Darin in Oakville

Carpet cleaning

Easy transaction. Quick to respond to my questions and requests. Scheduled, arrived and completed job in a timely manner. Was considerate and thorough. Would recommend them to friends and family.

thanks for your business. I hope you had a healthy baby, wishing you the best.

Fedri

Simon MacFarlane from Etobicoke
Simon MacFarlane from Etobicoke

Carpet and couch cleaning

Trust the reviews, Fedri was fantastic. Arrived early, walked me through the process and was done on time. Great service and great price, the carpet and couches look like new.

Simon thank you for your honost kind review. I appreciate your business, you were very friendly as well.

LILIANA from Brampton
LILIANA from Brampton

Stairs carpet and area rug cleaning

Fedri and his son were punctual and professional. Took care in thoroughly cleaning the carpet on my stairs and area rug.
Nice to have fresh carpets once again.
Can't wait for the tile cleaning.

thanks for your business

AnnetteInMilton in Milton
AnnetteInMilton in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Great Service Great Professional

I called Fedri as a referral from my team mates. I had a client who needed some help with carpet cleaning before we listed his home. Fedri managed to work around our tight deadline and do an incredible job. My clients were very pleased by his professionalism, good work, and kindness. I would not hesitate to use him again for our needs and will be recommending him to clients.

thanks Annette

More about Exclusive Home Services

Certified from Shaw Total Care

A reliable and reputable carpet cleaning company. My company do exist on Home Stars, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram. My Home Stars rating is 10/10 stars with

excellent reviews, this shows the quality of the work that you will receive from me.

HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?:
You may choose a free demonstration of your choice of the area just to get rid of the guess work. The main goal here is to show you the quality of work before I start

the work. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the results then happily I will leave with no cost to you.

100% HOME STARS RATING GUARANTEED / 100% MONEY BACK IF NOT SATISFIED:
On each job I am dedicated to use the finest presprays,
and the latest technology. I will take my time to do a
proper job. But if for any reason you are not satisfied,
please call back with in the 3 days of the initial
cleaning and I will be glad to come back and re-clean
it again at no additional cost to you. If this does not
resolve your issue then I will be glad to refund your
full money back. This excludes pet stains, stains
caused by dyes, ink, paint, bleach spots or any type of settled stain(s), and color loss. Also
traffic lane due to texture loss, shading, pooling, and
pile reversals which are all may or may not be correctable with
cleaning.

HOME STARS COMMENTS:
"Fecri did an exceptional job for cleaning my carpets. He came on time as promised and did a through job in cleaning the our upper level which is carpeted. He was

extremely careful in setting up his equipment and made sure that he cleaned up everything after the job was finished. I highly recommend for others to use his

service."

"Very professional and hard work. spent the whole night and cleaned up every corner. we are very happy about the result. sofa was carefully clean; gave us free for the

two pillows . very friendly as well. we had dinner together:)"

"I was very surprised but about 2,000 square feet house was completed with the cleaning of the carpet in 3 hours. After it was completed the carpets look brand new."

"My couch and carpet look as if I just purchased them. So happy with the service that was done. Also the man was super nice and very respectful. Overall a great

experience and I'll definitely be calling for his service again in the future."

To read more comments please go to our homestars page
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FACEBOOK COMMENTS:
Mobeen Kamran
August 27, 2015
"Great job done by Fedri carpet looks brilliant!!"

Sridevi Balaji
August 8, 2015
"Great Service Frederick!!! Feel like a brand new carpet,Awesome job Buddy"

Aish Aish
July 29, 2015
"we were highly impresssed by the professional job Fedric did at our house, the grout looks way cleaner than when we purchased the house. Thanks a lot ,we would

definitely recommend his services, a thorough gentleman to deal with."

You can also follow us now on Facebook. For more customer comments please go to our faceboo page https://www.facebook.com/groups/exclusivehomeservices/

WATCH US ON YOUTUBE:
Carpet cleaning videos

Tile grout cleaning videos

Upholstery video

647-502-5008
www.ecocarpetcleaning.ca

OUR THOROUGH CARPET CLEANING STEPS:
Deodorizer, sanitizer, and pre spray are included in our carpet cleaning process.

1. Inspect the carpet and its condition
2. Pre-Spray the cleaner thoroughly
3. Pre-Scrub the traffic lanes and or any other areas that is needed (Rejuvenate the carpet fibers)
4. Extract the dirt out of the carpet using high heat or hot water

WE SPECIALIZE IN:
() Leather Cleaning
() Mattress Cleaning
() Tile Grout Cleaning
() Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
() Fabric, Leather and Carpet Protection
() We treat filtration lines and stain marks on your carpet
() Odor treatment
() Flooded carpet? We can extract the water from underneath of the carpet pad

PAYMENT METHODS:
Cash and major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, JCB) are accepted. Checks and debit or Interac cards are not accepted.

FOR A FREE QUOTE: