Toronto Drapery Cleaning

Reviews for Toronto Drapery Cleaning

Shirley R
Shirley R

Excellent work

Excellent work. Very pleasant people to work with. Efficient and punctual
Difficult drapes to hang. Very thorough and efficient.
Great job.
I highly recommend Sandra and her staff.
Our job was very difficult because of an overhang.
The price was good.

Thank you for your feedback.

LIsa
LIsa

Drapery Cleaning

We are very happy with our newly cleaned draperies, and the service provided by Toronto Drapery Cleaning.
Communication with Sandra was very easy, and Sandra was great to arrange pickup and delivery around our schedule. Drapery removal and installation was very professional. Highly recommend!

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Claudio in Brampton
Claudio in Brampton

Happy customer!

I was very happy with the results of my drapes. The team were prompt with the on site quotation. The price was fair and the drapes were cleaned within one week as promised. Highly recommended. Thank you!

Thank you for your kind feedback.

Draperies, valances, bed coverlets and skirts, antique quilt restoration

I was looking for a new drapery and upholstery cleaning service and tried Toronto Drapery. Sandra and her teammate were very knowledgeable and reassuring about their services. And especially about my grandmother's handmade quilts that needed special attention. The company completed the work ahead of schedule and everything looks fantastic. We have 12 foot ceilings with custom window coverings and the ladies were experienced and at ease with the more challenging take down and rehanging. Altogether very happy with our experience and we will be repeat customers.

Paul Emberlin
Paul Emberlin

Very professional drapery cleaners

Drapes came back nice and Clean an bright. Hung properly and we are totally satisfied. Staff are very accommodating and efficient. We have already hired them to do more drapes cleaned. We will use this company again and 100% recommend to others.

@Jennifer03
@Jennifer03

Drapes and rugs cleaned

I was extremely pleased with the service provided by this great company. I have quite expensive silk drapes and an Aubusson rug that I treasure very much. I was worried about getting them cleaned. They came out beautiful. The ladies who came were meticulous and respectful of my home. I would recommend this company to all my friends and acquaintances.

Mrs. Devenyi
Mrs. Devenyi

Rubber back black out drapes cleaned pefect

I was very satisfied with drapery cleaning. They came very perfect. The two ladies were very nice and helpful. They also put rush on my cleaning and they came when I expected. I would recommend this company for drapery cleaning.

Thank you for your review.

Botelho@1973
B. O.

Drapery/Blinds

Their team was professional , delightful crew. They service was fast and my blind and drapes look amazing.
The crew removed and reinstalled all drapes and blinds .
I will recommend them .

Thank you for your review.

jordana in Toronto
jordana in Toronto

Pick up drapes and put them back on

Amazing experience! Took the drapes and came back with them looking amazing. Professional all the way. Highly recommend. I am very happy with my decision and the results look fabulous

Thanks a lot for your review.

Susan M.
Susan M.

Drapes cleaned well!

My Living room and dining room drapes were cleaned. Very professional service. Excellent results. My drapes look brand new. They picked up and delivered promptly. I really recommend this company.

Thank you for your time writing a review for us.

More about Toronto Drapery Cleaning

Toronto Drapery Cleaning is a Curtain & Upholstery Cleaning service in Toronto serving Greater Toronto area and surrounding cities. We are not only a dry cleaners but we are specialized in drapery and blinds cleaning and repairs. We repair, do alteration and restoration. We also clean upholstery. Our expert technicians have over 20 years of experience in cleaning services.

Our services include:
Drapery Cleaning (remove, clean, re-hang)
Curtain Cleaning
Upholstered & Leader Furniture Cleaning
Upholstery Restoration
Carpet Cleaning
Persian & Oriental Rug Cleaning

Toronto drapery cleaning serving customers with outstanding value, professional cleaning service and the highest quality workmanship.
The method of dry clean, laundry, steam clean, or hand wash will be used based on the material.
Cleaning services with us is easy and affordable, but best of all, we come to you and do all the work.

TAKE DOWN, CLEAN/WASH, REHANG Drapes

Eco friendly drapery cleaning for all types of curtains/drapes:

Roman blinds & balloon shades cleaning
Sheer curtain cleaning
Roller Shade & Blind cleaning
Shades & valances
and more

FREE ESTIMATE AT YOUR LOCATION in GTA
We clean all types of upholstery: Mattress, Bed, Couch/Sofa, Loveseat , Seat, Chair, Chesterfield, Lounge Chaise
We offer free drapery and rug pickup and delivery in GTA. Location served are Toronto, North York, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Vaughan, King City, Newmarket, Aurora, East York, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Scarborough and some other surrounding cities.