Precision Climate Control Inc

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Precision Climate Control Inc

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace Repair / Replacement

My furnace was not blowing air around the house right before Christmas! I called Matt they came over same day to have a look and the furnace and after talking me through all the options we decided to replace the unit. Matt managed to get it running so that we could have heat through the night.
The team came in the next day and set up our new furnace, they made everything so easy! They were fast, professional, polite, super tidy and an overall pleasure to deal with! I saved the number for future referrals/reference!!

We were happy to help! We are here for you anytime you need us. Thanks for the kind words :)

Konstantine in Toronto
Konstantine in Toronto

AC diagnostic and repair

Had my AC system serviced and repaired by Precision Climate Control and would highly recommend the company to anyone. The technician showed the highest level of expertise and great attention to detail. Scheduling and back-office communications were easy.
Great Job! Thank You!

Thank you very much Konstantine! We appreciate the great review, and look forward to working with you in the future. :)

Ewa in Toronto
Ewa in Toronto
1 review Elora, ON

AC installation

Mathew and Adam are very experienced and confident technicians . They offered advice , but waited for my decision to choose the location for AC unit .
They went an extra mile to make sure the cables in the basement are not in the way of future basement renovation .
They were focused on the job and very efficient .
They were wearing masks all the time and made me feel very safe . It was very nice to hear them laugh and getting the job done .
Everything works , no problems .
I am very pleased with the service .
Definitely I will recommend them to my neighbours .

Thank you Ev! We appreciate the kind words :)

Sally in Toronto
Sally in Toronto

Fixed leaking "Slim Line" A/C

We have two rather old -20 years - units that have consistently leaked for the past five summers, despite expensive attempts by two other companies to fix. Matt went the extra mile and alleviated the problem within two hours for a very reasonable cost. We are so relieved that we won't be "sweating it out" again this summer! Thank you Matt.

I appreciate the kind words, And I'm happy you will finally be able to enjoy the cool air without the worry of condensate leaking down your walls!
If you need anything in the future, we are always just a phone call away! Thanks Sally :)

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Furnace repair.

Fast friendly service. After another company inspected my furnace and told me it was going to be almost $4,000 in repairs and that I should just get a new furnace (it was only 7 years old) I phoned Matt and he advised me to cancel the installation and he would be right over. He inspected it and found that it only needed a small part replaced. Then he went right out to get the part and was back an hour later to install it. He got the part under warranty and wouldn’t even take any money for his time and labour! He totally made our day! We had the heat back on and he saved us almost $4,000! He let us know that there are companies out there that try to trick you into buying a new furnace when you don’t need one so beware! You can trust Matt and Precision Climate Control Inc to be HONEST! Thank you Matt!

You are very welcome! Me and the team at Precision Climate Control are always here when you need us. Thank you for the kind words!

JaniceN
JaniceN
2 reviews Flesherton, ON

New furnace and humidifier install

Thank you so much Matt and Adam! We were in desperate need of a new furnace and humidifier as ours were on the fritz, and these guys came with professional and friendly service and made everything better! They even fixed the issues we didn't know we had ( some rooms not getting any heat and gas lines not hooked up properly from before) and didn't charge anything extra. Went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and comfortable with our new system, and left their work area clean and tidy. Looking forward to having them replace our ac unit soon! Would definitely recommend them to anyone needing any hvac work done

Thank you Janice! It was our pleasure, and we appreciate the great review :)

0 reviews Barrie, ON

Furnace replacement

yesterday afternoon I had my furnace burn out and I have dealt with many hvac companies that have been nightmares. I called up precision climate control and within 45mins a technician was at my house. He gave me my options but I opted to replace the unit as it’s 13 years old. I spoke with Matt on the phone who is extremely knowledgeable and explained the differences between different furnaces and price points. I opted for a high end Lennox unit and even called other local companies who couldn’t beat his price point. The next morning right on time they were there installing it. They even fixed other unrelated issues caused by the builder and fixed my humidifier at no extra cost. The level of professionalism, quality of work with attention to detail, and the value I would highly recommend precision climate control when it comes time if anyone needs a new furnace like I did. It was a very pleasant experience and have made me a customer for life.

Thank you for the great review! As always, we are here for you in the future for any of your HVAC needs! A big Thank You from Precision Climate Control!

Air Conditioner & Furnace replacement

Precision Climate Control was very fast, reliable and respectful of the house/working environment.
We had no air conditioner during a high heat wave. Matt heard about it and gave us a great competitive price and a quick AC replacement, also with an upgrade to our furnace.

Thank you John & Laurie! We appreciate the great review, and are always here for you if you need us in the future.

Oakville
Oakville

New Furnace Installation

Their honesty and to the point recommendations were refreshing and made choosing Precision Climate Control an easy choice. I have recommended them to family and friends already and will do so for years to come.

Thank you very much Mike! It was a pleasure dealing with you, and we appreciate the referrals :)

allisonbabineau
allisonbabineau
0 reviews Georgetown, ON

Hvac

We used Precision when our furnace stopped working in the winter. They came fast and they worked efficiently to fix it. They also installed our new furnace, coil, and heat pump which we are so happy with and at that time they installed a basement cold air return for us. Our home is run on propane and after converting our hvac system we have noticed a huge savings in energy cost and have noticed a significant equalization in the temperature of our home. We are so greatful that they have always booked us quickly when we have needed them. We would highly recommend them and will continue to use Precision in the future!

Thanks Allison! Our team at Precision Climate Control is always here for any of your HVAC needs. We appreciate the kind words :)

More about Precision Climate Control Inc

Precision Climate Control Inc has been servicing, installing, and providing customers with quality HVAC workmanship throughout the GTA and surrounding areas for over 10 years. We have knowledgeable and skilled HVAC/ R certified technicians ready to provide a positive and proactive approach for your Climate Control needs. Our team has ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?