Dazzle Window Cleaning

Dazzle Window Cleaning

Reviews for Dazzle Window Cleaning

Private User reviews London, ON

Window Cleaning

Amazing service and I would highly recommend them, Very friendly and I got what I wanted. Perfectly completed and we had follow up calls as well. Thanks to Tony and your crew

Thanks Hamid! Your we are so grateful for your kind words. We hope you have a great summer and look forward to servicing you next year.

Not very happy

I contacted Home Stars and I got a call from this company (as far as I remember I was contacting companies with 98-99% reviews, so I do not know where did they get my phone number). The job was not done professionally because they did not use window squeegees (as they advertise on their pictures here) so we had a lot of leaks after that and some windows were missed because they did not use ladder but just an extension metal stick. The positive side- they did the job second time much better, price was reasonable and communication was excellent. But I would not hire them again, sorry.

Hi Svitlana, thanks for your feedback. As mentioned, the one missed window was unable to be squeegeed due to the iron bars blocking the glass - this would be the case with or without the use of a ladder. The window 'leaks' mentioned relate to a broken thermal seal creating condensation on the inside of the window - unfortunately the only way to remove it is to replace the window. If it was possible for us to fix this, we would! The remainder of the windows were washed and squeegeed. Nonetheless, thanks for highlighting the price & communication :)

Vaughan Window Cleaning

Tony did a great job. Windows look invisible and wife is happy. We will recommend to friends.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It means a lot - enjoy your clean windows and see you next year!

Private User reviews Nobleton, ON

Window Cleaning

Window and patio door cleaned on exterior. Job done well and would recommend to anyone looking to get their windows cleaned.

Thank you so much! Our team is thrilled to hear the response. Have an awesome summer.

Tozama in Woodbridge
Tozama in Woodbridge

Window Cleaning service

Dazzle Window cleaning, definitely leaves up to its name my windows are sparkling clean. They do an amazing job at a reasonable price.

It has been a privilege to work with you Tozam. Thank you for your kind words.

Private User reviews King City, ON

Home Window Cleaning

Good service and good price. Great communication too with reminders of pending service and updates due to weather delays

Thank you! We will work extra hard for the perfect 10/10 next year.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Window Cleaning Experts

As we just finished tearing up our driveway and completing a landscaping project we were certainly overdue for a window cleaning. Thankfully Dazzle was the first company we called. The quote was given to us in a matter of minutes (after a quick phone call) and a date was set. The techs arrived during the day and despite a bit of drizzle they did a phenomenal job. Great workmanship and easy to recommend. -P

Your clean windows are thanking you Peter! It was a pleasure to work with you.

alezarmt1
alezarmt1

Window cleaning

My windows look amazing! Friendly and professional, I highly recommend this company. I will definitely be calling them again next spring!

Thanks for getting your windows cleaned with us Aleza. Your kind words mean a lot.

Vanessa in Toronto
Vanessa in Toronto

Window Cleaning

This group of people is fantastic. 10/10 service from the speed of quoting, the booking of the appointment, the flexibility of the technicians and the satisfaction call afterward. We just moved into a newly constructed home with dust dirt and marks left all over the glass. The two cleaners were enthusiastic and efficient (and very funny!) and the owner was able to answer all of my questions right away via text. Dazzle made a picky lady like myself very happy. Bravo!!

Thank you Vanessa! You're feedback is very much appreciated! Enjoy those clean windows!

Quick, efficient and effective

I like easy - between booking the appointment, the team showing up and getting the job done - I have no complaints. Windows look great and I am ready for spring. I’ll book again!

Thank you very much - Have a fantastic spring and summer with your clean windows!

More about Dazzle Window Cleaning

Window cleaning is more than just a job to us – it’s our passion. Our founders grew up in the Greater Toronto Area working with various window cleaning companies, learning the ins and outs of the industry. The result? Superior service finished on time, topped with unbeatable customer service. Our ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Woodbridge?