Window & Gutter Cleaning

Emma in Orangeville
Emma in Orangeville
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Amazing window & gutter cleaning

Matt and his team have done an excellent job at my home for years. Timely, professional and polite, and I always receive a follow-up afterward to ensure Im satisfied. I have recommended this team multiple times.

Thank you Emma! We appreciate your kind words.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Sub mediocre job

Windows were cleaned pretty well, however did a poor job on some of the screens. Our renos left a lot of sanding dust on the patio door screens. Person cleaning them only cleaned one side of the screens and left the dirty side uncleaned. Took me only 5 mins to clean it properly after they left so wasn't an issue of difficulty. Also, cleaner accidentally lost parts to the bottom rollers in one of the screen doors which I now have to source out and fix. Let owner know and he offered to reclean but that wasn't helpful at this point. Didn't make any other gesture other than to say he was sorry. A nice customer service effort would have been to offer a discount in lieu of the missing parts or something else. Mistakes happen, but it's how you deal with them that defines good customer service.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Window cleaning

My windows are so clean I feel like I can look at my backyard in HD now.

Ha, thank you Michael! We're glad you get the view you deserve. Have a great summer and see you next year!

Window Cleaning

Absolutely friendly and hard working gentleman! Very pleased with the end result. We would definitely recommend Dazzle!

Thank you Kristina. We appreciate your kind feedback. See you next year :)

Louis
Louis

Dazzle Window Cleaning

Dazzle Windows impressed me with its prompt and professional response to my inquiry for service. I was delighted by the polite and friendly tone of the communication which resulted in the timely scheduling of work at my house. The technician was an excellent worker who took pride in his work and did a fantastic job! I loved the look of my house with its pristine clean windows. Highly recommended.
Louis Gagliardi
Woodbridge

WOW Louis, thank YOU for the review! It's nothing short of a pleasure to work with you. :)

Private User reviews Nobleton, ON

Excellent trustworthy service

My windows sparkle and shine and the service was quick and super friendly. I would highly recommend this company!!!!

Thanks for choosing Dazzle, Sandra. Looking forward to working with you again in the spring!!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Window cleaning

Very professional and great customer service.
Matteo is great to deal with and very reliable. Windows were cleaned by Jimmy, quickly and efficiently. I have used dazzle window cleaners a few years now and will continue to do so.

It's our pleasure! Thanks for your loyalty over the years, we look forward to working with you again.

Avelia
Avelia

Window Cleaning

Dazzle Window Cleaning did a Fantastic job on my Windows, they looked new again!! Matteo was a pleasure to work with. Responds very quickly. The workers who came out were fast, efficient and friendly. Would recommend to anyone!!

Thanks so much Avelia! It was a pleasure to work with you. Looking forward to next year!

0 reviews Caledon, ON

Window cleaning

This company is amazing! My house was going on the market to be sold and I needed the windows cleaned before the pictures were taken, and I thought that I would be able to get it done, but I couldn't. I called this company with the request of having someone come that same day, the man that I spoke to Matt, went out of his way to get someone to my house and they were in and out, barely knew anyone was there. I definitely recommend this company!

Thank you so much Amanda! We're happy we made it work on short notice. Best of luck!

alp Celebi
alp Celebi

Window Cleaning

I was impressed with both the professionalism and thoroughness of the crew that was sent to do the work. The quote I received from Matt was spot on with other quotes I received, I felt comfortable in speaking with him and decided to give him the job. It was the right choice as they did an excellent job both inside and out. Took the time to properly wipe and clean the inside jams and outside ledges. After the job was complete, I asked Matt to schedule me in for next spring as I intend on using them going forward for the yearly clean.

Thank you Alp! Absolutely pleasure working with you and we look forward to doing it again next year. Have an awesome summer.

More about Dazzle Window Cleaning

Window cleaning is more than just a job to us – it’s our passion. Our founders grew up in the Greater Toronto Area working with various window cleaning companies, learning the ins and outs of the industry. The result? Superior service finished on time, topped with unbeatable customer service. Our ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Woodbridge?