Dazzle Window Cleaning

Reviews for Dazzle Window Cleaning

Shahina in Toronto
Shahina in Toronto

Excellent Service

Miteo was very responsive and he was easy to deal with. The service quality was excellent. They followed through on providing the service on time. I would use their services again.

Thanks Shahina. We love working with you. :)

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Window Cleaning

Matt was amazing to work with and the crew was quick and efficient. Did a great job.

Thanks so much Sherry, we are so happy to hear your feedback! Have a great summer!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Windows have never looked better!

I was introduced to Mat and team through a referral as was very pleased with the work performed. They cleaned eaves and our windows inside and out. The team wore masks while inside and really did a amazing job overall.

Prices were reasonable for the service performed, and we will definitely have them back next spring.

Thank you for the great review! It's a pleasure working for you and we look forward to next spring!! :)

Window Washing

Tony arrived with some minor issues on equipment. However, once that was rectified,
his work ethics were all protocol including wearing his mask. Very professional and lots of experience. The windows are streak free for the most part. Some hard water damage on windows over time were not able to be fixed with the washing. The owner of Dazzle explained thoroughly to me all the reasons.
Thank you Matteo.

Thank you Karyn!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

External window washing

Got our external windows cleaned recently. Matteo was able to set up an appointment quickly. His crew came on time and did the job in a timely manner. Matteo and his crew were very professional. He did a follow up call to see if we were satisfied and if we needed anything else. My neighbour had work done by him and I would highly recommend his services.

Thank you for the kind words! Looking forward to working with you again next year. :)

Lo_bo2015 in Ottawa
Lo_bo2015 in Ottawa

Exterior window cleaning

This has been the 2-3 year that this company has cleaned my windows and I am very happy with the service. My windows were very clean and I have no complaints with their service. I will be using them again next year.

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's a pleasure to work with you; have a great summer! :)

0 reviews Kettleby, ON

Window cleaninf

Very professional and did a fantastic job cleaning our exterior windows. We were very pleased. Highly recommend

Thanks Rebecca. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Have a great summer!

A .Spano in Vaughan
A .Spano in Vaughan

Window cleaning

I recently used Dazzle Window Cleaning for exterior window cleaning at my residence and I am extremely happy with their service. The crew was friendly, very professional, quick and efficient. Will be sure to use them again. Definitely recommend.

Thanks for taking the time to write about us! Have a great summer. :)

Window Cleaners in Vaughan

I found this company online and spoke with one of the owners on the phone who was able to prepare a quote for me right away. The price was quite reasonable and there was an explanation of what the service entailed. The work was completed efficiently and safely, using new equipment that allowed them to clean second storey windows safely from the ground using purified water (bonus points for being environmentally friendly). I was initially curious about how clean the windows would look after but the finished product looked great - pretty much no marks or streaks left behind. I’m quite happy with the experience and appreciated the great communication. I will definitely make window cleaning a yearly task of mine!

Thank you Nico. Enjoy those clean windows!! Have a great summer.

Lu in Toronto
Lu in Toronto
3 reviews Caledon, ON

Great Work!

Great Service, used them before and will use them again. Came on time and did a great job!

Thanks so much Lu. We hope you love those clean windows!

More about Dazzle Window Cleaning

Window cleaning is more than just a job to us – it’s our passion. Our founders grew up in the Greater Toronto Area working with various window cleaning companies, learning the ins and outs of the industry. The result? Superior service finished on time, topped with unbeatable customer service. Our ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Woodbridge?