Aloft Painting

Nona Ras
Nona Ras
1 review Pelham, ON

Entire Home Interior Painting

Recommended by our realtor, Aloft delivered outstanding customer service and incomparable quality of workmanship from the very beginning to completion of the project. Jeff met with us in our newly purchased, as yet unoccupied, home and provided us with a detailed estimate the next day for every stage of the process and arranged a walk-through when completed. Rebecca, Aloft’s colour consultant, assisted with paint colour selection. Their team of women completed the job in 3 days, taking care to remove hardware and tape off all areas so that no details were overlooked. Aloft is a first class company!

Thank you, Denise. Enjoy your new home in wine country!

Monika in Burlington
Monika in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Paint after main floor reno

I had a great experience with Joel from Aloft. He was quick to respond to my service request after we did a major renovation on our main floor where we removed two load bearing walls and tore down our ceilings in our family room, hallway, and dining room. Joel came by to look at the job very quickly and remained flexible as the project went along. We got delayed a couple of times and he was very patient and kept in touch. We were very happy with the work his team did painting our ceilings and walls. Everything looks so clean and perfect. I would definitely recommend Aloft and will be using them for future painting projects. Thanks Joel!

Thank you, Monika! Love it when clients say it looks "perfect"

Marina in Toronto
Marina in Toronto

Remove wallpaper from entire house and paint all hallways, ceilings, 4 bedrooms, living, dining and family room

Project was bigger than we first thought. Had a previous painter who started the job, but thankfully, didn’t return because that allowed us to find Aloft. Joel and his team are honest, hardworking professionals. From the quoting process to scheduling to doing the work, this team was a pleasure to work with. They were on time, cleaned up every day and made sure we were happy with their work. They’ve come back twice for minor touch ups. I could not be happier with the result. Don’t waste you time with other companies who will make false promises. Joel was honest and true to his word. This is a true team of professionals who will remain on my speed dial for any of my future painting needs! Thanks Joel, Josh, Jeff and Rebecca!

Thank you so much, Marina! Our whole crew loved working in your home. You were so welcoming and a joy to work with.

Matt
Matt
0 reviews Burlington, ON

3600SF Entire Home Painting

If you are looking for someone to paint your home look no further than Aloft!! Rebecca provided amazing customer service and the paint crews were fast, neat and did a quality job!! I am always looking for a great value in the contractors I hire and Aloft doesn't disappoint.

Thanks, Matt. You and Laura were a pleasure to work with!

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Exterior Paint Job

Very professional company who did a superior job painting the exterior of my home. Extremely efficient too. Thank you Aloft.

Thank you for the great feedback, Tony.

Krystal
Krystal
1 review Burlington, ON

Exterior painting

Aloft were amazing to work with! Joel was responsive with quotes and was flexible when we had to put off our initial timeline.

The crew was here for 1.5 days and painted the entire exterior of our house. They were professional and we were comfortable having them around our home.

Thanks so much for all your hard work! We’re so pleased with how it turned out! (Before/after)

Thank you for the kind words! We really enjoyed your project. Amazing transformation!

Patricia in Mississauga
Patricia in Mississauga

Absolutely Amazing

I had the pleasure of having Aloft quote and do the repainting the exterior of my house. They truly exceeded my expectations from the start. From their clear communication upfront, very responsive and whatever they said they would do, they did. The crew impressed me: 5 girls with a big smile :) They worked non-stop, very meticulous and worked really hard. They have a supervisor onsite (Caro) that would inform us of what their day would look like and what to expect. They experience was beyond outstanding and we would definitely recommend them to anyone needing their services. Thank you Aloft for the amazing work well done!

Thanks Patricia! Our crew loved working for you!

Roshan in Burlington
Roshan in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Painting- full house

Jeff and the Crew at Aloft group were very professional in their job. Helped up all the way from paint selection, colour selection. Very dedicated crew, arrived on time and very neat painting and cleanup after days work is done. I’m very happy with the work they did painting our entire house. They were keeping distance despite it’s difficult times due to COVID19. Deserves 10 stars. I would highly recommend them for any painting job.

Thanks for your feedback, Roshan!

1 review Burlington, ON

Painting

I was extremely satisfied with the painting done by Aloft Painting & their work was superb. They were very professional to deal with. Great job guys.

Thanks Jackie!

More about Aloft Painting

Aloft Group Inc. is proudly serving Burlington and surrounding areas. We are focused on providing clients with top-quality work and superior customer service. As the 2019 Burlington Readers Choice Diamond Award winner for Best Painting Company, we take pride in the work we do.

***

We offer a wide range of residential painting services including:

• Interior painting
• Exterior painting
• Deck sanding
• Staining
• Furniture refinishing
• Painting and staining of staircases
• Refinishing kitchen cabinets
• Epoxy coatings
• Lacquer coatings

***

Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Ask about our financing options!