Clean 4 U

Reviews for Clean 4 U

beyzaozdemir224
beyzaozdemir224

General cleaning,Vacuum,Mopping

My house is pretty big and they came 3 person. Cleaners are very tidy and clean. They are also cleaned my oven,kitchen and fridge. They know how to do cleaning. I paid for 4 hours. I’m so satisfied. I will recommended to my friends :)

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Please feel free to contact me in the future for any cleaning needs.

melissyuce
melissyuce

House Cleaning

Zeynep always works efficiently and effectively.
Since zeynep came for cleaning at my home, i glad everything and everwhere related with cleaning service. You take value of your money, i can advise everyone to Zeynep.

B Y.
B Y.

Apartment Cleaning

They were punctual with attention to detail. Even though, I am hard to work with in terms of cleaning with a pet and many small appliances, they were able to perform a deep cleaning W/out wasting anytime. I would highly recommend them to any apt/house/renovation cleaning. Thank you “Clean 4 U” team!

More about Clean 4 U

We are located near downtown Toronto and place a high standard on customer satisfaction. We understand our customers live busy lives and want to help you stay on track in a clean and healthy way. Experienced in projects ranging from deep cleaning to small tidy ups, contact us for any of your cleaning needs!