Melrosedale Reno inc.

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
Aurora ON L4G 2B1

Reviews for Melrosedale Reno inc.

Maroon
Maroon

Kitchen renovation

We hired this company for kitchen renovation and have to say what a pleasure it has been dealing with this company. the kitchen looks absolutely awesome and breathtaking, we highly recommend this company to anyone who look for a reasonable price, we'll mannered crew, creative designs, ...
All in all, we want to thank you guys thousands of time and hope to see you again in Other projects.

Al
Al
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen renovation and bathroom reno

Ryan and his crew did the perfect job for my main floor renovation, they removed a wall between kitchen and living room and made the space
Much much bigger.
I strongly recommend melrosedale reno company

Dena
Dena

Full new Kitchen, 2 Bathrooms (1 Reno and 1 New Install), Load bearing wall removal, back door install, new floors

Ryan did an awesome job! His team is professional and courteous.

Kitchen Reno was perfect helped me work with the supplier, design and managed the whole project. Kitchen looks so beautiful.

He went over and above on our bathrooms! They are very luxurious for a very reasonable price! One was a full Reno and the other was a new install. Great tiling choice and vanities with quartz are to die for!

He removed a wall that was load bearing and replaced it for open concept in our house. I love the space now!

He installed the floors I chose (laminate) and they looks great. No imperfections or redo’s required.

Installed a back door for us to replace a window. Installed stairs and railing too.

Overall great job on the projects and my last minute changes he was able to accommodate. 10/10.

Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Aurora?