Rayno Paving

Paving Contractors
Toronto ON M9B 6H7

Review for Rayno Paving

Terrible service

Hired Rayno Paving to pave my driveway in August this year as they were in the neighborhood on another job. They took a total of 1 hour to re-pave and extend a driveway that is 50 x 20ft. I was impressed at first with the speed, but soon realized that they did a terrible job. The driveway was wavy, the new layer of the asphalt was as thin as 1 inch at some points, and the material looked substandard with a lot of rocks in it. It was also not pressed and compacted properly as it was left very porous. I was given an explanation that this is all because of the "virgin" asphalt being used, and that's apparently the bests kind, but needs sealing after 6 months of laying. I payed them, they left promising a free sealing job in spring time because of "not complete satisfaction". As soon as I gave them the money, the put their truck into drive and they were gone. I didn't park on the driveway for 5 days, even though they advise do keep off for at 2 days. I was watering the driveway as instructed at least 3 times a day, liberally. After 5 days, I started parking on it, but the asphalt started to dent and my tires to imprint in it, even though I was parking at random spots on the driveway. 2 weeks after the job, cracks appeared in approximately 10 places. Another week passed and grass started pushing up through the driveway. An absolute disaster of a job. I called them and email them, but got no response back, as expected.