Saving Plumbing

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto
1 review , ON

Kitchen Sink Clog Pipe

I called last night and has spoken to Fabiola about my clogged kitchen sink . I got a booking this morning at 9. Nick came on time, assessed the situation, and presented a quote. Upon agreeing with the price, he started snaking the pipe. Within 15 minutes he has unclogged my sink and clean up the mess. NICK is AMAZING! He explained what he was doing while snaking the pipe and what usually causes the clogged sink. He showed me proper maintenance of the sink and cheerfully answered my questions (including my neighbour) about frozen pipes.

JM
JM

Kitchen Shut Off Valves, Toilet Fill Valve

I am super happy with my experience with Nick from Saving Plumbing! He came within 2 hours of my phone call to the company, even though my plumbing needs were not urgent, and mine would probably be considered a "small job". He gave me a fair quote for the work, then went straight to work. He had all the necessary parts in his truck; so there was no delay and he was quick, thorough and super pleasant. So professional!! He finished his work quickly, cleaned up everything, and even checked on a few other plumbing concerns while he was here (at no additional charge). The contract he left was very detailed - excellent for future reference. I would absolutely recommend this company! Thank you Nick!

Looking for Plumbing pros in Pickering?