Pickering ON L1V 7G5

Rupinder in Toronto
Rupinder in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen Renovation

These guys have done their work in a very professional way. They Know all the requirements very well. I was in the need of kitchen renovation service and I got them I was really lucky.

Dhananjay in Toronto
Dhananjay in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Plumbing service

I was really in the need of service and it has been already crossed a week. Then after I found these guys. They are really prompt and professional in work. They have done the job whitin the given time. Thank you very much.

Adam a.
Adam a.

Plumbing

We are friends of the owner. His first visit was on a weekend and he was very friendly and helpful.
On his second visit, he fixed a long standing issue with our faucet in a matter of minutes.

Thank you very much, it is always a pleasure working for you.

sirmor51
sirmor51

Service

Plumbing job was done in a professional manner;only 2 days ago. No issues since then.

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working for you. Your satisfaction is our reward. Please

feel free to call us any time.

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto
1 review , ON

Kitchen Sink Clog Pipe

I called last night and has spoken to Fabiola about my clogged kitchen sink . I got a booking this morning at 9. Nick came on time, assessed the situation, and presented a quote. Upon agreeing with the price, he started snaking the pipe. Within 15 minutes he has unclogged my sink and clean up the mess. NICK is AMAZING! He explained what he was doing while snaking the pipe and what usually causes the clogged sink. He showed me proper maintenance of the sink and cheerfully answered my questions (including my neighbour) about frozen pipes.

Thank you so much. It was great working for you. Please feel free to contact us again.

JM
JM

Kitchen Shut Off Valves, Toilet Fill Valve

I am super happy with my experience with Nick from Saving Plumbing! He came within 2 hours of my phone call to the company, even though my plumbing needs were not urgent, and mine would probably be considered a "small job". He gave me a fair quote for the work, then went straight to work. He had all the necessary parts in his truck; so there was no delay and he was quick, thorough and super pleasant. So professional!! He finished his work quickly, cleaned up everything, and even checked on a few other plumbing concerns while he was here (at no additional charge). The contract he left was very detailed - excellent for future reference. I would absolutely recommend this company! Thank you Nick!

More about Saving Plumbing

Saving Plumbing is a well-known company, serving clients throughout Toronto and the GTA. We specialize in repairing residential plumbing and offer 24 Hour Emergency plumbing services. We have years of experience to repair your home plumbing systems in quickest possible time. As a licensed plumber, we not only fix your ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Markham?