Immersive Landscaping

Reviews for Immersive Landscaping

Kristine in Toronto
Kristine in Toronto

Sod rolls by Jared

Jared was super nice and proffessional, finished the job fast, it looks great and he gave me tips on how to care for my lawn. Even watererd it for me at the end just because he was super kind.

Thanks for the awesome review! Feel free to contact me anytime if you have questions or concerns!

Private User reviews Cochrane, AB

Christmas Light Install

Beautiful, efficient and creative job done! They were punctual, friendly, responded well to my requests, showed professionalism and skill. Very pleased with the result. Appreciated the reasonable cost. Thank you.

Thanks for having us, we hope to do business with you again.

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Calgary?