3 Amigas Cleaning Services

Toronto ON M5V
3 Amigas Cleaning Services

Reviews for 3 Amigas Cleaning Services

Single-Family Home Cleaning

I needed my new home cleaned at move-in. The 3 Amigas team was responsive, timely, professional, friendly, and thorough. I would use them again. And I recommend them to others.

Thank you for the wonderful review! we look forward to seeing you again. Many thanks and have a great day :)

Pallavi
Pallavi

Move in cleaning

Gloria was great, she arrived on time and got everything done. Left the apartment sparkling clean. Will definitely recommend.

Pallavi was incredibly hospitable and kind. Thank you so much and I look forward to seeing you again :) Gloria

Serafino
Serafino

House cleaning

Punctual and through. Had a good feeling from the time I opened the front door. She was meticulous and I could tell she was taking pride in her work. Highly recommended

Aww your words melt our heart! thank you for welcoming us into your home. looking forward to many more in the near future.

deeba_khurshid
deeba_khurshid
0 reviews Milton, ON

anything anywhere you want

they were right on time and the girl was super efficient,and very freindly .she knows her job very well.

Thank you so much Deeba! we are very lucky to have such great clients like you on board. looking forward to our next visit!

aamirmali
aamirmali

Condo cleaning

Cleaned all appliances, windows, floors, fans, washrooms, cabinets and vacuumed. Overall, excellent work done by the lady. She worked very hard and did a good job.

Thank you for your kind review! We look forward to many home cleanings moving forward. A huge gracias :)

More about 3 Amigas Cleaning Services

Welcome to 3 Amigas Cleaning Services
We know you value your time, so let us help you get some of it back.
Our staff are experienced and work to high standards.
Call us today to discuss your cleaning service options.