Empire Remodeling

Reviews for Empire Remodeling

Danny in Mississauga
Danny in Mississauga

Bathroom Remodeling

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I couldn't be happier with my new bathroom & the overall experience with Kev ! I called to book an appointment and KEV came by the next day to check out what needed to be done. He answered all our questions and gave us many design ideas, which is what ultimately led us to go with him. KEV & his crew took care of the whole process for us, met with inspectors, picked up materials from our vendors, and really made sure to cater to us every step of the way. The workers are all very sweet and are extremely skilled, I'm still in shock from this transformation! I would use them again in a heart beat!

Lena
Lena

Bathroom Remodeling

Excellent customer service start to end by all. High quality product at an affordable cost.
Kev , visited our house several times during the renovation of the bathroom to see if all was going well.
Kev is Great Men !!!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Vinyl siding

Empire was selected to do a full vinyl siding and trim replacement on my home. The project went smooth and the end result is a high quality . Very easy business to deal with. I would use them again

Nancy F.
Nancy F.

Warehouse painting

Beautiful work on my warehouse, I’ve never seen it look so good. I recommend this company too anyone and everyone who needs something fixed in there home or property. The workers were extremely professional and kind. They also got the job done with no complaints.

Thank you so much Nancy it was a pleasure working with you.

Marko D.
Marko D.

Empire did a phenomenal project 9months ago painting entire interior house
I did hired again in July 13 2020 They completed 2 full Remodeling bathroom and they did and excellent job, they cleaned up after themselves a. If I need any future work I am calling them back. Empire even price matched the competitors and they guaranteed their work. I am extremely pleased with the results. Thanks Empire Home Remodeling!

We are very pleased with you as well marko.

Brendi in Toronto
Brendi in Toronto

Bathroom Remodeling

The work done in my home exceeded my expectations. My family room had no lights two ceiling lights were installed and it made a huge difference. My bathroom was dated and I had a limited budget, Empire worked within my budget and the results were amazing. Thank you Avi

Thank you brendi!!!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Painting

I needed to have my garage painted. Kevin was punctual, friendly, and began the job right away. The job was thoroughly done to my satisfaction. My belongings were put back in the garage carefully and clean up was thorough. They even washed the floor in the garage which was a bonus. Thank you Kevin for doing a fantastic job.

Thank you for the kind review!

Herry in Petawawa
Herry in Petawawa
1 review Petawawa, ON

Completely house Renovation

Extremely Professional & highly skilled – Empire Homes Remodeling and its associates were extremely professional, friendly and highly skilled workers and artisans. We are thrilled with how our projects turned out.

Thank you harry.

Ken ackland  in Petawawa
Ken ackland in Petawawa

Painting

Painting is completed plus looks excellent
Cleanup was perfect and care of personal belongings
was giving priortiy . Manerly plus profesional plus caustously greatly appreciated to see the level of assistance

Mandy in Toronto
Mandy in Toronto

Hanging of Wall Decor

Very good Service. Very professional and clean job. The work was done very time efficient and good detail to the work. Really happy with the work completed.

I would definitely recommend Empire Remodeling!

More about Empire Remodeling

We are home remodeling experts! Empire Home Remodeling, Inc specializes in Painting , Bathroom Remodeling , Finishing Basements , customer service and project management necessary for success. We are home remodeling experts! Our most satisfied customers are those who want a company to manage their project, leaving the problem solving ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Mississauga?