PG Aluminum and Siding

Reviews for PG Aluminum and Siding

Tanya K.
Tanya K.

Siding

Very well organized, they came on time removed the old siding as well as cleaned the garbage and installed new siding.
All of my neighbours have been complementing the work that has been done, I would definitely recommend them.

Thanks for the kind words Tanya!
We love that both you and your neighbours are enjoying our work.

natasha in North York
natasha in North York

Hardi SIding , Soffit,Fascia & Eavs

Vaso and his team were great to deal with , and very concerned about ensuring we were 100% satisfied with the work. They showed up when they said and were very polite,very knowledgeable and worked extremely hard. From the initial quote, throughout the project and final cleanup, we were very impressed. I have to mention that this young man has impressed me and my husbened. I would strongly recommend this company.

nick in Toronto
nick in Toronto

Soffit,Fascia,Eavestrough

We hired PG Aluminum to do our Soffit, Fascia and Eavestroughs. Vaso was Very fast to call me back and came the same day to price the job.Literally a couple of days later vaso and his team came couple days after and did a great job i was so impressed with his crew everybody knew what the were doing but most importantly they were very friendly and answered any questions me and my wife had. I would highly recommend PG Aluminum most importantly they know what theyre doing and left my home cleaner then before . Thanks to Vaso and his great team
regards
Nick Ferrera

Hello Nick,
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide our team with a review. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority. Cheers

More about PG Aluminum and Siding