Redtail Hawk

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Niagara On The Lake ON L0S 1J0

Reviews for Redtail Hawk

Flower bed dress up

Shawn and his team edged flower beds and trees, and added mulch. Shawn was punctual, knowledgeable and personable. The crew arrived on time and completed the work in a timely manner. They worked diligently and were careful with our plant material.
We are happy with the finished product and the beds look terrific.
Thanks guys.

Awesome thanks 😊

Yard and garden cleanup

Shawn and William were excellent people to work with. They paid attention to detail and care about the job that they do. My garden was seriously overgrown with grass and weeds and now it looks as good as it has in years! They also did a thorough cleanup at the end.

Fairly priced (in other words, great value for the money)....highly recommended

thanks for your review very positive 😀 😊 👍

Private User reviews Port Colborne, ON

Landscaping / gardening

My yard was full of weeds and grouts. Got my driveway done last year but the grass wasn’t level with the driveway. The gardens needed a lot of work.
Red tail Hawk came in and cleaned it up and made it look brand new.
Very professional and great work!!

Red tail hawk gardeners thanks you great to have such a positive client

Getting Ready for Spring

Shawn and his team worked hard to help me with spring cleanup of my garden, repair my lawn with sod and seed, figure out ways to stop grubs, mulch my gardens and find a carpenter to fix a fence post. A job well done. Thanks Shawn.

Thanks so much for your kind words, the team injoy working on your property 👍 it turned out beautifully. red tail hawk gardeners

0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Yard and garden clean-up, sodding front and backyards

Our gardens and yard in terrible condition Red Tail Hawk transformed yards beautifully as promised.

wow thanks for your positive words. red tail hawk gardeners is my baby our goal is to be in service for our clients living a awesome experience

A new yard

Shawn and his crew revived our yard! He fixed the patio, re-sodded part of the yard, over seeded the rest; edged and refreshed the gardens. Looks brand new. He wend above and beyond.

thanks so much for your positive response it was a pleasure working with you guys thanks again

1 review St. Catharines, ON

It’s like we have a new house

Shawn and his team did a great job. He was prompt, professional and flexible. Very easy to work with. What a difference it made.

Thanks so much for your positive review you have been great to work for all the best

Jean T. from Niagara-on-the-lake
Jean T. from Niagara-on-the-lake
4 reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

Front yard Gardens!

Red Tail Hawk Landscaping Team:
Dynamic duo: Shawn & Assistant JD.
I was truly amazed by their overall dedication persistence and commitment to creating my Dream Garden.

Here's why Shawn earned my trust:
1. Within minutes of arriving to meet with me on the first day I could see the creative artist mind working... and very quickly he made suggestions of what to keep and what could be done and I felt relieved.
2.Arrived every scheduled day as planned and made extra visits on own time to assess/modify plans as needed.
3. Ongoing communication via texting to keep me informed and offer invaluable suggestions (e.g., plants sales). I never had to worry about whether he was going to show up.
4. He respectfully listened to my ideas and explained very carefully why they could or shouldn't be incorporated.
5. For someone who is so artistic and who clearly knows exactly what plan will work best, he has the gift of patience and making the client feel heard.
6. JD is also very hard-working, meticulous and determined to carefully implement the plan!
Many thanks to both!

JD and I in joyed creating your dream flower beds looking forward to the next phase awesome thanks

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Landscaping and gardening

We were very pleased with the work. Shawn was a pleasure to deal with. Delightful person, work was professional, tidy and precise. Very sincere. We would highly recommend this company

Awesome working on your property thanks for your positive review

0 reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

Cleaning up yard

Did such an amazing job. Cleaned up all my flower beds, trimmed all the bushes, and edged my whole yard. This is the best edging I have ever had done. Also mulched my whole yard as well. The work was completed so quickly and they are so pleasant. So nice to have the yard all done and now I can enjoy once the weather gets better. Would highly recommend! Thank you again for such a perfect job!!

Thanks for your awesome review great working with you

More about Redtail Hawk

Here at Redtail Hawk, we have over 20 years of experience servicing the Niagara area. The owner, Shawn, emphasizes that quality drives his reputation. He frequently does charity work for the community as well.

As a company, Redtail Hawk embodies the same values that Shawn does, honesty, trust, and transparency. The crew is both energetic and friendly!

Redtail Hawk is ready to help with your premium landscaping, hardscaping, and snow removal needs! We specialize in garden beds, precision edging, trimming, and have impeccable attention to detail and an artistic flair for design.

Call us at 289-929-6580 and see why homeowners over the Niagara region choose us!

Quality and reputation is most important to Redtail Hawk.