MLL Electric

Electricians
ON L3T 2A7
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in North York  >  MLL Electric  >  Basement and laundry room
Chris
Chris

Basement and laundry room

Manuel is always professional, friendly and provides superior work. Manuel came in to do electrical work in my basement. I had insufficient plugs and I worried about my kids overloading the system with all their electronics. Manuel provide additional plugs, put in LED lighting, added a wall heater for my bathroom upgraded the heater in the rec room with a thermostat. He was always punctual, listened to what I was looking for and made recommendations that provided a far superior end result. Manuel provided a detailed quote and stuck to the budget and delivered on time.

I was so impressed with his work that when I had work done in my laundry room I had Manuel come back to add pot lights. It was the perfect finish to the room.

I highly recommend Manuel and would never hesitate to contact him for additional electrical work.

Hi Chris:

Thank you for that wonderful review and for the opportunity to work in this project.It is good to know that you are happy with the job done.

Regards,