MLL Electric

David
David
9 reviews Aurora, ON

Quick fix friendly service

Manuel showed up and assessed problem quickly. He repaired with ease and priced job extremely fair. He was on time, friendly and extremely well versed in his trade. I look forward to using in the future. - David

Thanks David for your review. Glad to know you are happy with the results. Will be a pleasure to help you out again

Ramiro
Ramiro

All electrical work for a Kitchen, Living and Dining room renovation. Did all the potlights, new electrical panel, new ceiling fan, under the counter lights, usb plugs, etc.

Very detail oriented, alignment of the lights was done super precisely as an example. Always on time. Gave good recommendations over what lights to choose and all materials they used were hight quality.

Hi Ramiro:

Thank you very much for the review. It is really appreciated. It was a pleasure working on that project.

Anah
Anah

New heater vent

Very professional. They did the project very quickly and did an excellent job, thank you very much

Hi Anah:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.Glad to hear that you are satisfied with the service.

melissamat
melissamat

Outdoors receptacle not working

Manual from MLL Electronic called me the same day I made a request through homestar and came at 9am the following morning. He repaired the two receptacles that were not working outside very quickly and even provided advice of some other work I was thinking of getting done. The cost for his service and repair was better than two other compagnies I talked to. Plus he is a very nice guy! I won’t hesitate to use Manual’s service again and would recommend him without a doubt.

Thanks Melissa for your review.I appreciate you took the time out of your busy life to do it.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Light fixture replacement

Manuel was responsive, professional and punctual. He gave helpful advice about replacing the fixture as opposed to repairing the old one. Although my job was fairly straight forward, I would not hesitate to call him for something more complicated.

Thank you Alex . I am glad you are satisfied with the results. Your review is really appreciate it.

Man J.
Man J.

Fixed dead electrical circuit

Manuel is very professional and good at his work. He was very dedicated to get the job done even though it was a tricky electrical issue that took many hours to trace. I would recommend him to anyone.

Hi Man:

I appreciate your review. Thank you for taking the time to do it. IT was my pleasure to help out with this issue.

Asad Amin in Richmond hill
Asad Amin in Richmond hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Electrical Help

Manuel did some amazing electrical work in my house 6-7 years ago including accent lighting, paintings lights and more complex than usual work. I have never had any issues with any of the electrical fixtures.

Recently there was an alarm going off in our house and we could not get to the bottom of it. Nobody was available to come in for an emergency check so we called up Manuel. Not only did he come by immediately but when he realised that the issue was that our batteries needed to be replaced in our CO detectors (duh) he refused to take any money for his efforts. Who does that these days? Thank you Manuel! You are the best and I wish you and your company all the best.

Thank you Asad for taking the time to write this review. It was my pleasure to help out with this issue.

Chris
Chris

Basement and laundry room

Manuel is always professional, friendly and provides superior work. Manuel came in to do electrical work in my basement. I had insufficient plugs and I worried about my kids overloading the system with all their electronics. Manuel provide additional plugs, put in LED lighting, added a wall heater for my bathroom upgraded the heater in the rec room with a thermostat. He was always punctual, listened to what I was looking for and made recommendations that provided a far superior end result. Manuel provided a detailed quote and stuck to the budget and delivered on time.

I was so impressed with his work that when I had work done in my laundry room I had Manuel come back to add pot lights. It was the perfect finish to the room.

I highly recommend Manuel and would never hesitate to contact him for additional electrical work.

Hi Chris:

Thank you for that wonderful review and for the opportunity to work in this project.It is good to know that you are happy with the job done.

EB
EB

Installing new electrical outlet and fixtures

Installation of new outlets and fixtures. Manuel is always reliable and does great work. I use him for all my electrical work.

Hi Eve:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure working on this project.

More about MLL Electric

MLL Electric is a fully licensed and insured residential and commercial electrical company. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and to respond with expertise and professionalism. We are committed to provide an excellent and reliable service to our clients which includes:residential and commercial wiring services(complete new home rewiring,complete retrofit rewiring,home additions and remodel,knob and tube replacement,aluminum wire repairs,electrical inspections).

Lighting and fan services(light fixture repair and installation,light switches installation,fire alarm installation,LED interior light conversion,outdoor lightning,ceiling fan installation,bath fan installation,pot light design and installation)

Electrical panel services(100,200,400 Amps services upgrade,circuit breaker replacement,subpanel installation)

Outlet services(outlet repairs and installation,electric car chargers,hot tubes installation)

Generators/surge protectors services(home generator installation,home surge protector installation)

We offer services in these areas: Vaughan,Markham,Mississauga,Scarborough,Richmond Hill,Toronto,Ajax,Oakville,Brampton.