MLL Electric

ON L3T 2A7

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for MLL Electric

Great work

We were completely satisfied with the work MLL Electric did for us. They made good suggestions, worked safely, completed the work on time and were a pleasure to have in our home. We would definitely recommend them.

Thank you for your kind review.
It is really appreciated.

kh5 in Toronto, Ontario Canada M6R 1J3
kh5 in Toronto, Ontario Canada M6R 1J3

Best contractors we have ever worked with!

We were lucky to find Manuel and MLL about 10 years ago. They are hands down the best contractors we have ever hired. We live in an old house in Toronto and have called on them for several different upgrades. Most recently some refurbished chandeliers and sconces in a lathe and plaster wall and numerous other upgrades. Nothing is beyond their capabilities and creativity. They reply promptly, they arrive when they say, they text to check in, they always consult, they are reasonable, super friendly and so tidy! We can't recommend them enough. A pleasure to work with and have in our home!

Thank you so much for your review. It is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Davecam in Kleinburg
Davecam in Kleinburg
3 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Basement and Kitchen reno

Manuel and his team have done two projects for me now. In my previous home and now in my new one. As a professional myself, I have the greatest respect for his standards of service. He is friendly reliable, honest and knowledgeable. And his rates are very fair so what more can I ask?
Things I really appreciate- he shows up when he said he would, suggests solutions to problems and stays until the job is done and done right.
I wish Manuel success and highly recommend his services.

Hi Dave:

Thank you so much for the review. It is greatly appreciated it.

Sue Ramenda from Toronto
Sue Ramenda from Toronto

Installing a Dining Room Light

Excellent electrical service from a Master Electrician! From our initial contact to book an appointment to the end of the service. Very professional, efficient, friendly and thorough. Would highly recommend Manuel!

Hi Sue:

Thank you so much for the review.It is greatly appreciated.

Loren
Loren

Garage and Outdoor Plug

Was the second time I've used Manuel.
We had a problem with a plug we had in our garage and another plug outside.
Manuel does great work, is honest and we will definitely use again next time we need an electrician.

Hi Loren:

Thank you so much for the review. It is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lighting Installation

Manuel is one of the best tradesmen I have ever contracted with. He has a can-do attitude, brings an incredible work ethic to the job, is excellent about keeping the buyer informed throughout the project, charges reasonable rates, and has a commitment to quality.

We live in a renovated 1950s house and had a large number of lighting projects throughout - potlights, closet electrification, outdoor security lights and miscellaneous switch relocations and fixture installations. We went through many candidates who tried to down-sell us on items in favor of quick fixes (such as wiring attached to the outside of the house rather than through the attic, which is a cramped work space). Manuel came with a can-do attitude and achieved everything we asked.

He was on site personally and worked with his team from 8a-6p every day, with only a short break for lunch. When issues were encountered (as they inevitably are on an old, renovated home), he immediately brought them to our attention and we discussed the best solution.

Most importantly, the work was excellent. It feels like we are living in a new house.

I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Thank you so much for the review. It's greatly appreciated.

Manuel

whole hose wiring, panel upgrade to 220, pot lights, second kitchen electrical installations and more.

Manuel and his crew have work in my houses, from whole hose wiring, a second kitchen whole electrical installation to panel upgrade Manuel has done it all with professionalism and for a very fair price.
MLL Electric is the only electrical company I use and I will recommend 100% they are fast, honest and affordable.
Thank you Manuel!!!

taking the time to write this review. It is greatly appreciated.

Daniel
Daniel

Electrical Panel Change and Exterior Outlet Installation

After trying to find an electrician for months and speaking with at least 5 other electricians (some who simply weren’t interested, others who didn’t even show-up for an estimate after committing to the appointment), I thankfully found MLL Electric on HomeStars.

This was the first time I tried HomeStars to find a contractor and Manuel’s professionalism and commitment to excellence was a refreshing change from other people that I have dealt with in the past.

I would not hesitate to hire him again for all my future electrical projects, he is excellent. In this case, I needed to replace a very old fuse box with a new breaker box, add an exterior outlet and a dedicated line for a dishwasher.

Manuel replaced the electrical panel, adding a surge protector, a simple on/off switch for a new exterior electrical outlet he installed through concrete, as well as a new dedicated line for a dishwasher. He added a new ground wire bringing that up to code and even added an extra outlet in the room where the new breaker box is located.

My wife and I are very happy with the outcome of this project. If you have an electrical project, I highly recommend MLL Electric. They are fantastic.

Hi Daniel:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review .It is greatly appreciated.

Jenn
Jenn

Brand new Ceiling light wiring, panel rewiring, light installations

I have hired Manuel on several different occasions now and am very happy with the service and results each time. He has wired ceiling lights in all my bedrooms where they had no ceiling lights before, has swapped out different light fixtures for us and rewired our panel and installed GFI boxes as need to get the house back up to code. He is very knowledgeable, super friendly, dependable and prices are very competitive/affordable compared to other electricians. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him and we will continue to use him for all our electrical needs.

Hi Jenn:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It is greatly appreciated.

More about MLL Electric

MLL Electric is a fully licensed and insured residential and commercial electrical company. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and to respond with expertise and professionalism. We are committed to provide an excellent and reliable service to our clients which includes:residential and commercial wiring services(complete new home rewiring,complete retrofit rewiring,home additions and remodel,knob and tube replacement,aluminum wire repairs,electrical inspections).

Lighting and fan services(light fixture repair and installation,light switches installation,fire alarm installation,LED interior light conversion,outdoor lightning,ceiling fan installation,bath fan installation,pot light design and installation)

Electrical panel services(100,200,400 Amps services upgrade,circuit breaker replacement,subpanel installation)

Outlet services(outlet repairs and installation,electric car chargers,hot tubes installation)

Generators/surge protectors services(home generator installation,home surge protector installation)

We offer services in these areas: Vaughan,Markham,Mississauga,Scarborough,Richmond Hill,Toronto,Ajax,Oakville,Brampton.