Brushes and Ladders

Review for Brushes and Ladders

Homeowner in Oshawa
Homeowner in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Wall painting and kitchen cabinet refinishing

These guys did not live up to their word of saying they know what they are doing. They by no means know what they are doing! My walls are not up to professional standard and I could have done the same job myself. They told me to put tape where I saw touch ups needed and they just removed the tape and never did the touch ups! My biggest problem with these guys is my kitchen cabinets! They promised me professional quality cabinet refinishing and that is nowhere near what I got! The finish feels super rough, they didn’t fill holes so the paint has leaked onto my walls and there’s gaps all over and mainly they have chipped terribly in less than 3 hours of being installed while no one was even home or touched them! I have had 2 PROFESSIONAL companies come in to see why this is happening and I have been told by both that they were not done correctly and these guys don’t know what they are doing and my cabinets have to completely be sanded off and redone again! I’m now looking at a huge hefty bill for their incompetence! They also damaged my wood floors leaving me a huge gash! I have tried resolving this in a civil way and have called them numerous times and sent them all the pictures but they have blocked my number and well as my mothers because I started calling from her phone! My husband called and Daniel answered and said he will call him back which clearly he will just block his number now. I will be escalating this further until they decide to resolve the situation! I will be fixing all the paint spots that they did not complete on my own but now I am left having to hiring another company and pay double the price for the job to get completely redone as it is double the work to fix their mistakes! I am only trying to get my money back for the kitchen cabinets as I can repaint touch ups myself but these guys just took their money and ran and blocked my number! Super unprofessional in my opinion so whoever is thinking of hiring this company I seriously urge you to run and find a more reputable company! I will be taking them to court to resolve this matter if they cannot agree willingly to correct this situation!