Harmony Pro Painting & Finishing

Deepak.J
Deepak.J
1 review Pickering, ON

Entire Home Painting- New Home

Tony was extremely professional and thorough in finishing the job. He had a big task ahead of him in painting our entire home and was extremely neat. The home we purchased had very dark coloured walls, and we went over it to a very light colour. He took the time to ensure none of the previous colour came through. We also liked the aspect of the paint consultation, we tested swatches in different rooms and looked at how light played a role. He was also very flexible with timelines as we had other contractors coming in and out to finish renovations. Highly recommend Tony and his team! Thank you, Tony!

Thank you very much for your kind words Deepak. I always try to go above and beyond for my clients, especially when they are first time home buyers. Being a part of your project was my pleasure.

Best in the business

Tony and his team were brilliant in getting our entire house painted and we could not be happier with the end result. But hey, most other painters could do that right? Probably. But here’s why these guys are above the rest, in my opinion:

- They’re the nicest guys around. So they’re not only a breeze to work with for yourself but they also get along very well with other contractors that may be doing other work in your house/condo. This always makes things less stressful.
- They’ll always go above and beyond to make sure you’re satisfied. They did this for me not once, not twice but many many times.
- They’ll do their best to accommodate your deadlines and scheduling. If it’s not possible, they’ll be honest about it and tell you why they can’t do it.
- We picked a paint colour that in hindsight may not have been such a good choice had we gone with it, and while Tony was entirely okay with painting that color, he saw that we were open to other options and offered some alternate suggestions. One of those suggestions from Tony worked out to be THE color of choice for us. This shows that he cares about your project, not just about his business. This is what differentiates Harmony Pro Painters from anyone else out there in the biggest way.
- No matter what time of the day it is and how tired Tony would be, you’ll always have a pleasant interaction with him. He’ll always patiently listen to you and what you have to say.
- Always reachable - this is such a big deal when it comes to working with people in this day and age. You’ll never be left hanging with Tony.
- Finally, ask Tony about his warranty and prepare to be pleasantly surprised.

Needless to say, I wholeheartedly recommend Tony and will always be getting my paint projects taken care of by him and his team at Harmony Pro!

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure working with you through your renovation experience. I would be more than happy to help on any future projects you may have.

Nicole in Pickering
Nicole in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Excellent affordable painting service

Tony is amazing. He is very knowledgeable and his work shows. He was able to squeeze in a small project that i needed done with a tight timeframe even though he was fully booked for over a month! We originally called him for 3 rooms and our front door and were so happy with the price and work we have decided to do our whole house! I highly recommend. You will forget he is even here working he is so quiet while he works. I highly recommend.

thank you for the opportunity Nicole. I am glad I was able to help and I look forward to completing the rest of your project.

Meg in Toronto
Meg in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Stairway & bathroom painting

Couldn’t be happier with the job Tony did painting our stairway and two bathrooms! He recommended what type of paint and colours would best for the space. He was also extremely flexible with timing, which was much appreciated. I would not hesitate to use Harmony again for any future painting needs because they were phenomenal!

Thank you so much Meg. It was my pleasure. 😀

Brenda
Brenda
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Painting Perfection

If you want a trustworthy, personable, crafts person to paint your long awaited walls, you MUST hire Tony from Pro Harmony.
Not only does he go above and beyond to transform sad, tired walls into fresh, beautiful surfaces, he works quietly and cleanly and is a pleasure to have in one’s home.
Tony is simply the best! I highly recommend this great guy for any painting project and would gladly have him back. Thanks Tony and Pro Harmony Painting.

Thanks so much Brenda. it was a pleasure working with you and I appreciate your kind words. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with

Max
Max
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Whole house paint job

Tony is truly a professional. Impeccable job all around the house at a very fair price. I do recommend Tony to whoever is in need of reliable, fair and professional service.

Thanks so much Max, I hope you all enjoy your new home.

Nuria
Nuria
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Fantastic service and quality !

Tony was very professional and provided excellent workmanship for a great value! Very responsive and I would definitely recommend him!!!!
He did my main floor ceilings and trim!

Very flexible and accommodated my hours. Attention to detail and honest! :)

Thank you so much Nuria. I appreciate your kind words and look forward to working with you on any future projects you may have. Thanks again

Mandi
Mandi
1 review Courtice, ON

Painting the entire house

I was looking for painter to paint the house. Tony’s price was reasonable and he is very professional as well. I m very please with his work and professionalism.

Thanks so much Mandi, I wish you all the best!

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Painting

Tony is the best painter I have had when it comes to detail. He painted 4 bedrooms and master bathroom and spent so much time on the finishings.
I am extremely impressed with the bathroom cabinets as he removed, primed , sanded and painted them. They look new again!
We are going ahead with other work in the house and will only be using Tony in the future. Far exceeded my expectations!
Thanks Tony for restoring my faith in painters!!
Janet B

Thanks so much for your kind words Janet. I am glad that you are happy with the results of my work. Client satisfaction is the highest priority. I look forward to working with you again.

Jessica
Jessica
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Re: Two small rooms and closet painting project

We couldn't be more pleased with Tony's great work in our home. Not only is he very good at what he does, he was easy to communicate with, professional, reliable, friendly and very helpful. We look forward to hiring Harmony Pro Painting & Finishing in the future for additional painting projects!

Thanks Jessica, I am glad to have had to opportunity to work on you paint project. I look forward to any future projects you may have.

More about Harmony Pro Painting & Finishing

Welcome to Harmony Pro Painting & Finishing
Over 20 years experience that offers a blend of good pricing and quality in perfect harmony.