APrenovation

45 Charles Street East Toronto ON M4Y 1S2

Reviews for APrenovation

heba
heba

Installation of bathroom door. Towel handle repair. Bathroom painting.

Anthony changed my bathroom door, replaced a towel handle and painted my bathroom in less than 2 hours. Fast, professional and friendly. I will definitely call him again to change my kitchen floor in November. Thank you again Anthony you did an amazing job! The results are exactly what I wanted.

Thank you so much Heba for taking the time to write me a review. you were an amazing client with such an open mind to new ideas. Thank you once again!

Nishant
Nishant

Hang painting

I was recommended APrenovations through a friend and was pleasantly satisfied by not only the final product but also the friendliness and professionalism of Anthony.

To give you some insight as to why I say this, I asked him to hang a painting for me and he went above and beyond the status quo by teaching me how to do it myself. What more, he didn't even charge me!

Great guy and great work!

I look forward to getting my flooring and bathrooms done by APrenovations

Thank you Nishant for being an awesome client with great understanding to everything. I can't wait to hear from you again!

More about APrenovation

We come from a family that has been in the remodeling business for more than 5 years. Initially established in Montreal, we branched out into Toronto 2 years ago offering residential and commercial property interior renovation and finishing services.

In every project we undertake, expect us to bring our experience, expertise, and creativity to the table. We re-imagine and bring interiors to the next level.