For Real Cleaning Services

Reviews for For Real Cleaning Services

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto

Real clean - every time!

We have been having our house cleaned fortnightly by Zaneta and her team for about 9 months. We are always happy with the job they do. Great to communicate with, very thorough and friendly. We highly recommend Zaneta and her team.

Dear Julia and Kristin
Thank you very much for your review. We are happy that we can work for lovely people like you

Fantastic team, awesome results!

Zaneta and her team are fantastic! They've done such a great job ... over and over again. The team has provided a variety of services, from very deep thorough cleaning to regularly scheduled maintenance cleaning. Zaneta is very conscientious and ensures that I am satisfied with results each time she provides a service. Her team is dependable too, always delivering in a timely way. I highly recommend their services!

Thank you for your review Anna It is always great working with you.
And I'm really happy that every time you're enjoy Our cleaning services

Leah in Toronto
Leah in Toronto

Full house deep clean

Zaneta and her team cleaned our house after we moved in, following very dusty renovations. They were punctual, efficient and effective.
I would definitely recommend them and would call on them again for a thorough and detailed cleaning job.

Dear Leah
Thank you very much for your review. We are really happy that we could make you happy because it's very important for us .We always want to improving our service!
If you gonna need again help please call us any time we would be very happy to work for customer like you are
So nice and very polite
Zaneta

rkf
rkf

Condo Deep Clean

Zaneta fit me in to do a deep clean the weekend before Christmas. She and her colleague Monika arrived on time, brought everything, and did a really good job. I would recommend their work.

Tim
Tim

Post renovation clean

Inquired about cleaning after post renovation in condo. They responded quickly and booked in quickly over the holidays. The place shines now! So much better than before!

Thank you so much Tim for your feedback

Alvin
Alvin

Cleaning One Time

Did a great job cleaning an upper floor. I would definitely hire Zaneta and her time again. They were thorough and had everything very clean by the end of it.

Hello Alvin Thank you so much for your feedback
We are very happy that you like our services

sally g.
sally g.

housekeeping

Cannot say enough about Zaneta and her team. Have had several housekeepers but nothing tops her services! She arrives with 2 or 3 staff exactly on time and is incredibly thorough. I was skeptical at first but no longer. Zaneta is so quick and professional I could not believe it. If you want a first rate housekeeping team, I would highly recommend. She goes the extra mile and even makes my bed. Her group is so polite and accommodating. All I can say is, "Zaneta please do not retire". I need you.

Thank you Sally for your review we really appreciated
It's sooo easy to work around people like you are, so nice and friendly

Lovely team

Zaneta and her team of lovely ladies are just excellent. Often coming with a team of 2-3, they are fast in completing my home cleaning, but not at the expense of quality. Zaneta always asks for feedback and will accommodate any requests. Just as importantly, they are just a lovely team of people to have in my home. Very satisfied.

Rahim
Rahim

House cleaning

My friend had hired them before and they were happy with their job so I decided to hire them too. I’m very happy with their service and the price was reasonable too

Muriel
Muriel

House cleaning

They always do a great job. Very accommodating and they always try to work me into their schedule.

Thank you so much Muriel for your feedback

More about For Real Cleaning Services

We are a European cleaning company providing great and detailed cleaning services for over 6 years now. We clean Houses, Apartments, Offices, Condos, Townhouses, etc. Your customer satisfaction is our # 1 priority.
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Toronto?