CP Carpentry

Reviews for CP Carpentry

Stephanie.Nakitsas
Stephanie.Nakitsas

Basement renovation

Colin did a great job with my basement renovation! He helped come up with a plan for the best use of space and then worked to install new floors, build a new kitchen and to make overall improvements to the rest of the space. Colin was easy to communicate with, knowledgeable, and met all deadlines. I'm so happy with the finished basement and would recommend Colin to anyone!

Thanks Stephanie!

rg
rg

millwork, carpentry

Colin, met every expectation admirably - quality of the work, cleanliness, timing et al. will i recommend Colin to friends? already have. will i use Colin for a future reno or new scope of work? without a single doubt.

Thanks for the review rg!

Miss Picky in Old Toronto
Miss Picky in Old Toronto

Great work, Trusted Professional

I used CP carpentry to repair our brick porch. The result was beautiful, I couldn’t tell the difference between the old and new bricks, which was a concern. Colin was considerate, kept everything super tidy over the three days he worked. Great communication, which isn’t always the case with contractors, even the more skilled ones.

Most impressive was his honesty. I had a few things I thought could be worked on our home, he told us
honestly what he thought could be left as it wasn’t necessary. As I’m a house novice, he could have said it all needed to be done and gotten more work out of it.

We will be using CP Carpentry again.

Thanks for the review Miss Picky. Glad you're happy with the work.

More about CP Carpentry

Hi, I’m Colin- owner of CP Carpentry. After moving to Toronto with my family in early 2019 I decided to start my own business offering professional carpentry and handyman services in the GTA. Committed to customer satisfaction and with over 20 years carpentry experience , I have the knowledge and dedication necessary to ensure your projects are completed to a high quality standard in a timely manner. Looking to take on small to medium sized projects, my goal is to provide a high on satisfaction, low on stress experience to my clients so they would be happy to hire me again or recommend me to their friends.

CP Carpentry is proud to offer carpentry and handyman services throughout old Toronto, its boroughs of Etobicoke, York, East York, North York and Scarborough, and including surrounding areas such as Mississauga, Vaughan and Richmond Hill.

From small repairs to full kitchen remodels, call me for a free estimate for professional home improvements and maintenance.