First Choice Junk Removal

RJ
RJ
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Home Clean-up

I needed to get some clutter out of a spare room for an elderly family member that was moving in. We weren’t sure how to go about it in the middle of a pandemic. We decided to hire Tom and First Choice and couldn’t be happier. They were on time, clean, and professional. They took every precaution to keep myself and my family, and my property safe and clean. They removed everything I asked without issue and made sure to clean up after themselves. I will definitely be using them again!

Wayne in Toronto
Wayne in Toronto
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Deck demolition and removal

was very impressed with the professionalism Tom and his team displayed when they took some junk away for me so I was very pleased when they agreed to demolish and remove my old deck recently. They removed it quickly and carefully. If they offered deck building service I would hire them in an instant to build my new deck. Great service begins with respect and professionalism, and ends with delivering what's promised, when promised. First Choice did all of this, which is why I will call them for anything I need help with.

More about First Choice Junk Removal

www. FirstChoicejr. ca First Choice Junk Removal is a locally owned and operated company, providing both residential & commercial junk removal services throughout Metro Vancouver. Our primary service area includes Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, New Westminster, Port Moody, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, Surrey, and Delta.
Looking for Junk Removal pros in St?